The 'ad' was / is one huge liberal male-bashing message and has absolutely NOTHINNG to do with selling razors.

Fox News brought it up this morning, and their panel talked about it. The panel said 'IT SENT THE WRONG MESSAGE' and 'THEY SHOULD HAVE PUSHED 'THIS' MESSAGE'....

:hellno:

IT'S A FREAKIN' RAZOR COMMERCIAL...OR IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE! It does not NEED any social justice / liberal / Conservative BS message!

A better commercial would be a head and shoulders shot of some guy saying, "This is the best friggin' razor I have ever used, and I really encourage you to try it. If you do I am sure you will never use another razor again."

Bashing me as a guy about things I don't do, do not tolerate, and do not teach my own children is not going to get me to buy their razor. In fact, I will never buy one of their razors now BECAUSE of that ad.

5c3cacaabd773048416f1a02-960-720.jpg

A still from the video. Bad bad men.
Grilling.
A toxic male behavior on full display. Women are not allowed to cook here.

Nothing toxic about it. You think women don't suggest cooking on the grill PRECISELY because they want to get their man to do the work while they (the ladies) relax with a cold drink?

The 'ad' was / is one huge liberal male-bashing message and has absolutely NOTHINNG to do with selling razors.

What are you talking about? If they can convince men that facial hair is bad, that will promote razor sales. It's purely about selling razors as far as I can tell. It's a horseshit message, but horseshit never bothers advertisers.

#TheLargerIssue #SingleParenting #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

"P&G Challenges Men to Shave Their ‘Toxic Masculinity’ in Gillette Ad"

P&G Challenges Men to Shave Their ‘Toxic Masculinity’ in Gillette Ad

"Toxic masculinity is terrible shorthand for a real problem plaguing men"

Opinion | Toxic masculinity is terrible shorthand for a real problem plaguing men

Hello. Seriously, can we honestly examine WHO is supporting the concept or condition of 'Toxic Masculinity'.

Are Americans believing in the concept of 'Toxic Masculinity', the same people primarily responsible for creating our Nation's easily PREVENTABLE, though potentially life scarring *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS?

I am referring to a *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS responsible for our Nation's medical professionals indirectly DECLARING WAR on a significant population of mostly American MOTHERS failing to recognize that placing ABOVE ALL ELSE the emotional well being of our Nation's most precious and cherished assets, will most likely result with a fairly or wonderfully happy child maturing into a reasonably responsible teen and adult citizen caring about their own well being, as well as embracing compassion, empathy and respect for their peaceful and less fortunate neighbors.

A few of these medical professionals are Dr. Nadine Burke Harris, MD, FAAP, MPH, pediatrician & CEO of the 'Center For Youth Wellness. Dr. Robert K. Ross, MD, President and CEO of The California Endowment and Dr. Bruce Perry, MD, Ph.D, Senior Fellow of the Child Trauma Academy in Houston, Texas and an Adjunct Professor of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences at the Feinberg School of Medicine in Chicago, Illinois.

It is a fact each of these medical doctors believe a National, as well as Worldwide Movement is required, educating our planet's population of primary child caregivers about our planet's #1 GLOBAL*CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS:

A potentially life scarring medical disease and condition known as Childhood Trauma' or 'Adverse Childhood Experiences' (#ACEs).

In my opinion, the more important question is, "Who in western culture is primarily responsible for raising, nurturing and socializing perfectly healthy newborns maturing into teens and adults lacking respect for girls and women."

Ask yourself, why today, are growing numbers of men, as well as women using denigrating terms "B*tch and HOE" when speaking about or describing women?

Let's be honest, the UNHEALTHY condition of SINGLE FEMALE PARENTING is causing great harm to our Nation's most precious and cherished assets.

If you disagree, please do not even attempt arguing with me, take your comments and criticisms directly to the medical professionals and researchers dealing with and treating our Nation's expanding population of depressed, emotionally troubled #FATHERLESS children, teens and ADULTS!

For me, I'm done purchasing Proctor & Gamble products.
____
Introducing Child Abuse Awareness & Education Advocate, pediatrician Dr. Nadine Burke Harris, MD, FAAP, MPH, Founder and CEO of the 'Center for Youth Wellness'.

https://www.makers.com/profiles/591f25476c3f64632d4fb85c/

"My mother was cancer, she would destroy *EVERYBODY"* ~Richard 'The Iceman' Kuklinsky, 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim and now-deceased convicted serial murderer.

"I would have never been able to do this work if I had come into this world with a mother who stayed, who nurtured me in a healthy way." ~Dr. Stacey Patton, Ph.D., Professor, Author, Child Abuse & Violence Researcher

"T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E.", a Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect, Abandonment & Maltreatment *AWARENESS-PREVENTION* Public Service Announcement:

"The HATE U Give Little Infants Fvvks *EVERYONE"*
~Tupac Shakur, American urban-TRUTH-teller, Gun Violence & 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim

Peace.
___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; *End Our National Epidemic of Child Abuse and Neglect*
local women are welcome to practice shaving my toxic masculinity, right off of me.

Fox News brought it up this morning, and their panel talked about it. The panel said 'IT SENT THE WRONG MESSAGE' and 'THEY SHOULD HAVE PUSHED 'THIS' MESSAGE'....

IT'S A FREAKIN' RAZOR COMMERCIAL...OR IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE! It does not NEED any social justice / liberal / Conservative BS message!

A better commercial would be a head and shoulders shot of some guy saying, "This is the best friggin' razor I have ever used, and I really encourage you to try it. If you do I am sure you will never use another razor again."

Bashing me as a guy about things I don't do, do not tolerate, and do not teach my own children is not going to get me to buy their razor. In fact, I will never buy one of their razors now BECAUSE of that ad.
It doesn't have to be a razor commercial. Remember Coke? Pepsi? Peace to the World?
It cost them a bundle to produce that ad and a bunch of overly sensitive sulkers who think everything is about them are going to buy their razor blades elsewhere, so I applaud Gillette for having the balls to stand up and be real men, not hide in a smirking huddle, cat calling after the girls with the short skirts and teaching their sons it's fine to go after the fat kid, the little kid with glasses, whatever.

That was a paragraph long sentence. I want a prize.

Advice for any company.
Sell the product and STFU with the political crap.

Who in hell actually buys a product based on an ad anyway?
Men need to be having this discussion. I'm really impressed with Gillette for stepping up.

They "need to have this discussion"? Why, exactly?
Women may need to step up and speak out about unfair sexual treatment, but without men's attitude changing, the #metoo movement will never be over. Because the underlying attitude and resultant behavior will never end. Especially men need to teach their sons to treat others with a certain amount of basic respect.

We all do this--not just men--but it's way too easy to keep your mouth shut and ignore it when a friend or coworker steps over the line.

It doesn't have to be a razor commercial. Remember Coke? Pepsi? Peace to the World?
It cost them a bundle to produce that ad and a bunch of overly sensitive sulkers who think everything is about them are going to buy their razor blades elsewhere, so I applaud Gillette for having the balls to stand up and be real men, not hide in a smirking huddle, cat calling after the girls with the short skirts and teaching their sons it's fine to go after the fat kid, the little kid with glasses, whatever.

That was a paragraph long sentence. I want a prize.
that's right; you go, girls! insist guys work on their abs if they want you to hang around in a short teddy bottomless.

what if you're turned on by strong me, like what happens to me?

If you’re a man who’s threatened by its simple “don’t be a bad person” message, you might be more fragile than Mr. Glass.

Women can be bad too, sometimes much worse than men, so an ad that says men are the problem in this world is unjust.

"As long as they brought it up, every culture in the universe is galaxies more misogynistic than Western European culture. The ad should have been titled, Hey, white America, you've got to stop doing the things that everyone BUT you does.

When other groups talk about themselves, they instantly go to: We rock, we're awesome! Only the descendants of white Western Europeans are not allowed to be proud of their culture. "

Today I was walking down the street when I noticed a bunch of boys bullying another kid. Of course I stopped and cheered them on and shouted, "Yeah! Bully that kid! Bullying is the best!" But then someone showed me that Gillette ad and I realize now that I was wrong.

"I used to love beating up kids at barbecues. Now I realise that is wrong. Also, my balls have never been smoother. Thanks, Gillette." - Ricky Gervais

Women can be bad too, sometimes much worse than men, so an ad that says men are the problem in this world is unjust.

I agree. Women engage is some pretty bad behavior. I watched an episode of the Bachelor recently, and thought, 'Get some dignity, ladies!"

That said, women don't have the institutional power men have.
Women have plenty of power. They are not weak and helpless like the feminist left likes to portray them. More than half of college graduates are women.

--------------------------------- yep WHITES , fewest people on the planet are WHITES and they do pretty good for themselves JoeB .

Yes, they've done a very good job at oppressing everyone else.

Now, given that some day, everyone else might get fed up with it and put a stop to that shit, proably in our best interests to not act like jerks.
------------------------------- best interest to fight them rather than give it ALL up . Sharing never works out well JoeB .

Forum List

Back