Kasich joins CNN

Anyone who studies Kasich's record can see that he is no liberal, and that he has supported conservative principles at least 80% of the time as an elected official. Some Republicans really need to stop rejecting every candidate who does not agree with them 98% of the time. As Ronald Reagan said, "Someone who agrees with you 80% of the time is a friend an ally, not a 20% traitor."

Anyone who studies Kasich's record can see that he is no liberal, and that he has supported conservative principles at least 80% of the time as an elected official. Some Republicans really need to stop rejecting every candidate who does not agree with them 98% of the time. As Ronald Reagan said, "Someone who agrees with you 80% of the time is a friend an ally, not a 20% traitor."
He's a cuckservative just like 90% of the republicans in the house and senate. Very few are TRUE conservatives. They are conservatives when it suits them.

I'm really disappointed with the guy...seems like he slowly became establishment over the last few years...

Not in today's GOP. You're either all Trump all the time, or you're "the enemy".

That's what they've been conditioned to think.

Not in today's GOP. You're either all Trump all the time, or you're "the enemy".

I'll agree, but I also believe Obama supporters were EXACTLY the same way. I used to post on Topix, before they shut down the discussion forums. I was there during both of O's terms. Talk about a cult following...Barry could do NO wrong...

I'll agree, but I also believe Obama supporters were EXACTLY the same way. I used to post on Topix, before they shut down the discussion forums. I was there during both of O's terms. Talk about a cult following...Barry could do NO wrong...
As I say all the time, the two ends of the spectrum can be comically similar in their behaviors.

:rolleyes:

Last edited:
I used to think that Kasich was sort of a "maverick" (like Trump)...but, over the last few years, he's become more of an establishment politician...

Sad...

John Kasich signs with CNN as senior political commentator - CNN

LOL! Perfect job for this cuckservative. What's great is CNN is blocked on all 3 tv's in this home so I won't EVER have to hear from him again! WOOT!
Kasich used to stand in for Bill O'Reilly on Fox News.

He's the only Republican candidate who had actual experience balancing both the federal and his state's budgets. I can see why you fake conservatives hate him.

LOL! Perfect job for this cuckservative. What's great is CNN is blocked on all 3 tv's in this home so I won't EVER have to hear from him again! WOOT!
Kasich used to stand in for Bill O'Reilly on Fox News.

He's the only Republican candidate who had actual experience balancing both the federal and his state's budgets. I can see why you fake conservatives hate him.

I like Kasich too but I don't think he would have beaten HRC. We'll never know I guess.

shocked.gif

I still remember when that cuck wanted fargo banned because of the graphic scenes :lol:

I still remember when that cuck wanted fargo banned because of the graphic scenes :lol:
Did he REALLY? That was a great show (I only saw the 1st season tho).
The biggest mistake poor ol' Kasich made was all that power eating on the campaign trail. When I think of him, the only image that comes up is him with a mouthful of hoagie. Not a good look.

Did he REALLY? That was a great show (I only saw the 1st season tho).
The biggest mistake poor ol' Kasich made was all that power eating on the campaign trail. When I think of him, the only image that comes up is him with a mouthful of hoagie. Not a good look.

Being condescending and cocky wasn’t too endearing either

Forum List

Back