Good article on what people mean by "toxic masculinity," for anyone who actually wants to know what they're talking about.

What We Mean When We Say, “Toxic Masculinity”

Kind of like when the left claims everyone to the right of Mitt Romney is a Nazi?

They may say they are gunning only for "toxic" masculinity, but what they really hate is Men that act like men.

What they want is to turn guys into this:

pajamaboy.jpg

#TheLargerIssue #SingleParenting #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

"P&G Challenges Men to Shave Their ‘Toxic Masculinity’ in Gillette Ad"

P&G Challenges Men to Shave Their ‘Toxic Masculinity’ in Gillette Ad

"Toxic masculinity is terrible shorthand for a real problem plaguing men"

Opinion | Toxic masculinity is terrible shorthand for a real problem plaguing men

Hello. Seriously, can we honestly examine WHO is supporting the concept or condition of 'Toxic Masculinity'.

Are Americans believing in the concept of 'Toxic Masculinity', the same people primarily responsible for creating our Nation's easily PREVENTABLE, though potentially life scarring *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS?

I am referring to a *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS responsible for our Nation's medical professionals indirectly DECLARING WAR on a significant population of mostly American MOTHERS failing to recognize that placing ABOVE ALL ELSE the emotional well being of our Nation's most precious and cherished assets, will most likely result with a fairly or wonderfully happy child maturing into a reasonably responsible teen and adult citizen caring about their own well being, as well as embracing compassion, empathy and respect for their peaceful and less fortunate neighbors.

A few of these medical professionals are Dr. Nadine Burke Harris, MD, FAAP, MPH, pediatrician & CEO of the 'Center For Youth Wellness. Dr. Robert K. Ross, MD, President and CEO of The California Endowment and Dr. Bruce Perry, MD, Ph.D, Senior Fellow of the Child Trauma Academy in Houston, Texas and an Adjunct Professor of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences at the Feinberg School of Medicine in Chicago, Illinois.

It is a fact each of these medical doctors believe a National, as well as Worldwide Movement is required, educating our planet's population of primary child caregivers about our planet's #1 GLOBAL*CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS:

A potentially life scarring medical disease and condition known as Childhood Trauma' or 'Adverse Childhood Experiences' (#ACEs).

In my opinion, the more important question is, "Who in western culture is primarily responsible for raising, nurturing and socializing perfectly healthy newborns maturing into teens and adults lacking respect for girls and women."

Ask yourself, why today, are growing numbers of men, as well as women using denigrating terms "B*tch and HOE" when speaking about or describing women?

Let's be honest, the UNHEALTHY condition of SINGLE FEMALE PARENTING is causing great harm to our Nation's most precious and cherished assets.

If you disagree, please do not even attempt arguing with me, take your comments and criticisms directly to the medical professionals and researchers dealing with and treating our Nation's expanding population of depressed, emotionally troubled #FATHERLESS children, teens and ADULTS!

For me, I'm done purchasing Proctor & Gamble products.
____
Introducing Child Abuse Awareness & Education Advocate, pediatrician Dr. Nadine Burke Harris, MD, FAAP, MPH, Founder and CEO of the 'Center for Youth Wellness'.

https://www.makers.com/profiles/591f25476c3f64632d4fb85c/

"My mother was cancer, she would destroy *EVERYBODY"* ~Richard 'The Iceman' Kuklinsky, 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim and now-deceased convicted serial murderer.

"I would have never been able to do this work if I had come into this world with a mother who stayed, who nurtured me in a healthy way." ~Dr. Stacey Patton, Ph.D., Professor, Author, Child Abuse & Violence Researcher

"T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E.", a Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect, Abandonment & Maltreatment *AWARENESS-PREVENTION* Public Service Announcement:

"The HATE U Give Little Infants Fvvks *EVERYONE"*
~Tupac Shakur, American urban-TRUTH-teller, Gun Violence & 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim

Peace.
___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; *End Our National Epidemic of Child Abuse and Neglect*
This is a lie.

The social media ads advocate for no such thing.

i only use 'dollar store razors' , they are blue and triple bladed and look just like 'gillettes' of the same look and style . They work fine for me and are 10 in a package for a Buck .

I have always bought Gillette razors, but now I will make an effort to purchase some other brand.
Why?
Pretty simple deduction really.

What if Kotex decided to run a tampon commercial and berated women for falsely accusing men with no evidence as immoral behavior?

Do you think that is their place to admonish women?

I don't know about you, but My respect and admiration for women come from My mother and father. I have no need for a business to tell Me what I should believe or how I should act.
I would agree with anyone who berates those, male OR female, who falsely accuses people......but I am curious...do you see that as a major problem with women? That a large number of women falsely accuse men of rape?

No surprise, it's just more of the war on men in today's culture.

Gillette chastises men in a new commercial highlighting the #MeToo movement — and some are furious

• Gillette released a commercial on Monday called "We Believe," asking men to change their behavior in light of the #MeToo movement.
  • The commercial encourages men to be the "best" by holding one another accountable and eliminating excuses for bad behavior.
  • Some have heavily criticized the ad online.

Gillette is calling on men to step it up.

A new ad, called "We Believe" and lasting a minute and a half, encourages men to change their behavior. It directly invokes the #MeToo movement to confront America's culture.

"Gillette believes in the best in men — that by holding each other accountable, eliminating excuses for bad behavior, and supporting a new generation working toward their personal 'best,' we can deliver positive change that will matter for years to come," Gary Coombe, the president of the Gillette parent Procter & Gamble's global grooming business, said in a statement about the ad.

The ad opens with audio of news anchors covering a simulated reporting on a #MeToo-related movement. A narrator then asks: "Is this the best a man can get? Is it?"

Gillette chastises men in a new commercial highlighting the #MeToo movement — and some are furious
As of right now Gillette's youtube video of the commercial has 37k likes, 254k dislikes.
#greatmomentsinmarketingfailures

It certainly shows us that we have a HUGE problem with men not liking anyone suggesting that bullying and assault are bad.

• Gillette released a commercial on Monday called "We Believe," asking men to change their behavior in light of the #MeToo movement.
  • The commercial encourages men to be the "best" by holding one another accountable and eliminating excuses for bad behavior.

A new ad, called "We Believe" and lasting a minute and a half, encourages men to change their behavior. It directly invokes the #MeToo movement to confront America's culture.

"Gillette believes in the best in men — that by holding each other accountable, eliminating excuses for bad behavior, and supporting a new generation working toward their personal 'best,' we can deliver positive change that will matter for years to come," Gary Coombe, the president of the Gillette parent Procter & Gamble's global grooming business, said in a statement about the ad.

The ad opens with audio of news anchors covering a simulated reporting on a #MeToo-related movement. A narrator then asks: "Is this the best a man can get? Is it?"

As of right now Gillette's youtube video of the commercial has 37k likes, 254k dislikes.

It certainly shows us that we have a HUGE problem with men not liking anyone suggesting that bullying and assault are bad.

Ask anyone who supports traditional marriage.

5c3cacaabd773048416f1a02-960-720.jpg

A still from the video. Bad bad men.
Grilling.
A toxic male behavior on full display. Women are not allowed to cook here.
You're not stupid. You know what "toxic" male behavior is. Why do you dismiss it as if it didn't exist?
Big difference between crude conversation and actual abuse.
As of late, most male traits are now being defined as toxic.
Not true at all...maybe you should reevaluate yourself and how you treat other people.

Good article on what people mean by "toxic masculinity," for anyone who actually wants to know what they're talking about.

Kind of like when the left claims everyone to the right of Mitt Romney is a Nazi?

They may say they are gunning only for "toxic" masculinity, but what they really hate is Men that act like men.

pajamaboy.jpg
Because....if you are not very bright....the only two options for men are bullies/assaulters AND this guy.

Ask anyone who supports traditional marriage.

And show us in the commercial where this ad had ANYTHING to do with supporting or not supporting "traditional" marriage.

pajamaboy.jpg
Because....if you are not very bright....the only two options for men are bullies/assaulters AND this guy.

Or maybe its because progressives like to lump anyone this disagree with into a large pot that includes anyone on the same side of the political spectrum. So in this case "anyone to the right of Mitt Romney is a Nazi" becomes "anyone more manly than pajama boy is "toxic"

You morons made this the paradigm, now you bitch about it when it is called out.

pajamaboy.jpg

Or maybe its because progressives like to lump anyone this disagree with into a large pot that includes anyone on the same side of the political spectrum. So in this case "anyone to the right of Mitt Romney is a Nazi" becomes "anyone more manly than pajama boy is "toxic"

You morons made this the paradigm, now you bitch about it when it is called out.
This is not about "left" or "right." It is about treating others with some restraint--or respect if you can manage it. Unless you feel the right is incapable of that.

just don't break any LAW'S , keep everything Legal and all should be fine OldLady .

Backlash over Gillette's '#MeToo advert'
A Gillette advert which references bullying, the #MeToo movement and toxic masculinity has split opinion online.

The razor company's short film, called Believe, plays on their famous slogan "The best a man can get", replacing it with "The best men can be".

The company says it wants men to hold each other "accountable".

ahhhahh . you all made fun of it cause you didn't get it apparently enough ppl are intelligent enouggh to see the SUBLIMINAL messages being passed . It's a shame the same intelligence doesn't always exist here.

LIKE I SAID YOU ARE NOT CAPABLE OF READING WHAT IS RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU , YOU CAN'T EVEN PICK UP HOW THEY ARE TAKING MEN AND TRYING TO FEMINIZE THEM.

THIS IS FOR THE ONE MILLIONTH TIME HOW THEY INDOCTRINATE THE MASS POPULATION OF DUMB ASSES YOU IDIOTS HAVEN'T GOT A CLUE WHT THEY ARE DOING TO DYOU AND IT'S RIGHT IN FRONT YOU

here you want a list of all the ways men are being changed to either be women are act like one, why do you think feminist are like nazi bitches....... they hate men they want men like you cause you are pussies they can order around. You are the soy boys , you are the antifas, you are the Trump haters more often than not.

upload_2019-1-15_8-51-36.png

Feminization Program

ON TOP OF IT ALL YOU DUMB ASSES WHO CAN'T see THIS HAVE IT SMOTHERING YOU AND DON'T EVEN KNOW IT'S BEING DONE TO YOU WARNING AFTER WARNING AFTER WARNING.
upload_2019-1-15_8-58-53.png

I mean they are using mental health as a weapon.

Do you realize how many mental health counselors are fkn feminazis's how many believe in woman power .

Just more Virtue Signaling to women by demonizing MEN. This is happening in Entertainment, "news" Media, and corporate ADVERTISING. Hit them in the wallet guys!

A Gillette advert which references bullying, the #MeToo movement and toxic masculinity has split opinion online.

The razor company's short film, called Believe, plays on their famous slogan "The best a man can get", replacing it with "The best men can be".

ahhhahh . you all made fun of it cause you didn't get it apparently enough ppl are intelligent enouggh to see the SUBLIMINAL messages being passed . It's a shame the same intelligence doesn't always exist here.

LIKE I SAID YOU ARE NOT CAPABLE OF READING WHAT IS RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU , YOU CAN'T EVEN PICK UP HOW THEY ARE TAKING MEN AND TRYING TO FEMINIZE THEM.

THIS IS FOR THE ONE MILLIONTH TIME HOW THEY INDOCTRINATE THE MASS POPULATION OF DUMB ASSES YOU IDIOTS HAVEN'T GOT A CLUE WHT THEY ARE DOING TO DYOU AND IT'S RIGHT IN FRONT YOU

here you want a list of all the ways men are being changed to either be women are act like one, why do you think feminist are like nazi bitches....... they hate men they want men like you cause you are pussies they can order around. You are the soy boys , you are the antifas, you are the Trump haters more often than not.

View attachment 240259

Feminization Program

ON TOP OF IT ALL YOU DUMB ASSES WHO CAN'T see THIS HAVE IT SMOTHERING YOU AND DON'T EVEN KNOW IT'S BEING DONE TO YOU WARNING AFTER WARNING AFTER WARNING.
View attachment 240261

Do you realize how many mental health counselors are fkn feminazis's how many believe in woman power .
^ :cuckoo:

Meanwhile this is the most advertising I’ve ever seen Gillete get. They’re gonna get that Nike boost.

View attachment 240259

Feminization Program

View attachment 240261

The only people who should be upset by the ad are those who identify with the bullies and misogynists that Gillette speaks against. Fact.

Forum List

Back