Ozark

Alpha

Nov 1, 2021
Who is ready for Season Four? It's going to drop on Jan. 21.

As Ruth says, F*8%^$ F#@% F%#@* Nugget Yes!

I enjoyed what I've seen so far, but having binged a lot of series the past several years, I think they have run out of plot lines, and season four will be a dud and the end of this series. I had the feeling that everyone involved thought Season 3 was the end of it.

Stop paying for cable! It's 99% leftist trash.

I only watch 2% of the crap that's on there. Old movies and TV shows, Newsmax, and Tucker, Hannity, and Ingraham on FOX. Unfortunately cable is part of the package we get that also has fiber optic internet, 6 email addresses, and a land line.

But my wife does like "Say Yes to the Dress", with that little faggot dressmaker on there. And the Hallmark Channel. That shit makes me wanna puke.

I enjoyed what I've seen so far, but having binged a lot of series the past several years, I think they have run out of plot lines, and season four will be a dud and the end of this series. I had the feeling that everyone involved thought Season 3 was the end of it.
I liked the last few minutes of the last season. Bitch got wasted.

I love that show. Cant wait for January
The characters. lol.

When Ruth threw that guy over the boat into the river. :badgrin:

Then there’s Darlene. A British actress playing that part.

They always seem to pick Brits to play the evil villains: Alpha, the female protagonist in The Walking Dead. Terrifying! Even worse than the Governor (also British) and Negan.

Just finished season one and started on two.
As addictive as Breaking Bad.

The portrayal of lake life and the scenery reminds me of the many large lakes I frequent in MN.

Just started season 4.

I read somewhere that the series was shot in Georgia, and not Missouri.
Looked a lot like northern MN in summer.
Especially the rich tourists.

Right now our lakes have two feet of ice and people are driving vehicles on them now though.

As with the final season of Game of Thrones, the writers are going crazy with zero restraint.

I have never been able to accept the Byrdes being totally unarmed. With the people they are dealing with I just can't believe they would not both have a firearm with easy reach at all times.

in one way they treat their kids a adults, but when the shit hits the fan - it's never their fault - they NEVER explain why, for example, Ben was such a dangerous wild card that he had to be permanently silenced. They never explained to the kids how they came to be laundering money for the Mexican cartel in the first place - they were coerced with a threat of imminent death.

They give the kids half-assed explanations that are not believable, which is why the kids are justified in not trusting them.

Forum List

Back