OWS Protestors Coming Down With Zuccotti Lung

Did you actually read the OP? "There is a god" Don't think NBC put that in their article. ;)

I wouldn't call it being happy about it, but yeah, it's not a nice thing to say...

The only time I say " There is a god" is when I am happy about something, but that is just me. And no it isn't a nice thing to say.

It is one thing to disagree with these people, it is another to make a statement like that when there could be a serious health issue. Which could spread to other people not involved in the movement. I personally, don't get over joyed over these sort of things.

I say it when something good has happened.

Saying there is a God does not actually support your claim.

And how does it not? It kind of sounded like he was happy about these people getting sick. Do you make that statement when you are unhappy about something?

Your personal assumption does not some how equate to fact or proof. But perhaps you can explain why, KNOWING these conditions exist and will only get worse you still support OWS creating a Public Health hazard?

My personal assumption on how " There is a God" is usually used?:lol:
And I didn't need to prove anything, his own statement proved everything.
How about we address you being hypocrite first.

Did you actually read the OP? "There is a god" Don't think NBC put that in their article. ;)

I wouldn't call it being happy about it, but yeah, it's not a nice thing to say...

The only time I say " There is a god" is when I am happy about something, but that is just me. And no it isn't a nice thing to say.

It is one thing to disagree with these people, it is another to make a statement like that when there could be a serious health issue. Which could spread to other people not involved in the movement. I personally, don't get over joyed over these sort of things.
I've heard worse here....

But you can be outraged if you want... I don't think the OP will care either way, though...

I say it when something good has happened.

I think most people do, but according to RGS that is not true.

When I stub my toes I don't yell out, " There is a God".

But you can be outraged if you want... I don't think the OP will care either way, though...

I am not really outraged, just think he is an asshole.

There are plenty of assholes here....

Notice how she is trying to paint me as Hypocrite while she continues to defend activity she ADMITS creates a public health hazard and has the potential to make a whole hell of a lot of people sick and or die? All because the movement seems to support her political agenda.

Notice how she is trying to paint me as Hypocrite while she continues to defend activity she ADMITS creates a public health hazard and has the potential to make a whole hell of a lot of people sick and or die? All because the movement seems to support her political agenda.

Still haven't called him out, I see.

Still haven't called him out, I see.

I wonder, what is worse? A guy that thinks people that willingly place themselves in dangerous conditions that breed disease are then getting sick and says thank god. Or a lady that openly admits the movement is purposefully creating a public health hazard but continues to support them no matter the cost because of a political agenda.

So one must excuse his words because there are plenty of assholes here?
Who said that?

How about you not put words in my mouth?

Mmmkay?

Jeebus...:cuckoo:

Then why make the statement? What was the point to your statement? or did you just have a problem with calling him an asshole, because there are plenty of assholes here.

Remind us how you support a potential threat to millions, a public Health hazard that YOU admit exists and will get worse, simply because they support your political agenda.

So one must excuse his words because there are plenty of assholes here?
Who said that?

How about you not put words in my mouth?

Mmmkay?

Jeebus...:cuckoo:

Then why make the statement? What was the point to your statement? or did you just have a problem with calling him an asshole, because there are plenty of assholes here.

It's a general and true statement... There are plenty of assholes here....

That's all I meant.... You can pretend it meant more than that if you want, but it doesn't...

Try not reading too much beyond what I say....

:cuckoo:

I won't go as far as to say "there is a God." but I'm far from being sympathetic that's for sure. Stupidity should be painful.

If you took what these OWS people know about the economy and how it works and shoved that knowledge up an ant's ass, it would rattle around like a BB in a boxcar.

Omission of the truth is also a lie. Your omission that your not helping the movement with your donations--to supply proper water to wash hands---is saying your contributing to poor health conditions in the occupy camp and would like to see them sick.

Your the hypocrite. Continuing to promote negative propaganda at the expense of human life. These Protesters....are American Citizens standing up for you brother. Defending liberty. And you sit there and knock them down. Shame on you!

Omission of the truth is also a lie. Your omission that your not helping the movement with your donations--to supply proper water to wash hands---is saying your contributing to poor health conditions in the occupy camp and would like to see them sick.

Your the hypocrite. Continuing to promote negative propaganda at the expense of human life. These Protesters....are American Citizens standing up for you brother. Defending liberty. And you sit there and knock them down. Shame on you!

Congratulations, this is the "Dumb Post of the Day".

Forum List

Back