OWS Protestors Coming Down With Zuccotti Lung

What you see is the liberals perfect society. This is, to them, democracy in action. If the majority don't want to wipe their asses when they shit in the street, they sholdn't be made to do so.

Protests are not democracy, they are simply demonstration. Democracy is "one man, one vote" and by that they would most certainly be voted off the island if the most recent polls are to be accepted.

We are seeing who these people really are, and thier priorities aren't we? It's as if they are trying to re-live the 1960's all over again.

Well I think that's precisely what it is T. They don't even know what their goals are from one moment to the next. They say they are out "fighting against the machine". Well what specific things are they upset about? What solution are they offering? Ask 10 different people you will get 10 different answers.

At the end of the day this is a bunch of people who thought the hippie generation was such a wonderful thing and they are emulating them because they find it romantic to do so...nothing more.

We are seeing who these people really are, and thier priorities aren't we? It's as if they are trying to re-live the 1960's all over again.

Well I think that's precisely what it is T. They don't even know what their goals are from one moment to the next. They say they are out "fighting against the machine". Well what specific things are they upset about? What solution are they offering? Ask 10 different people you will get 10 different answers.

At the end of the day this is a bunch of people who thought the hippie generation was such a wonderful thing and they are emulating them because they find it romantic to do so...nothing more.

Their priorities are exactly that.... they are'nt we, they are ME

And yes phantom, they think they are re-living the 60's.
Problem is.... the 60's generation was united against the Vietnam war and civil rights. These idiots are just there to protest whatever is in their craw or whatever other crevice they might stick things in :cuckoo:

(It was at the end of the First World War that the Spanish Flu first made its presence known among large concentrations of returning American War Veterans. The doctors trying to treat or investigating this strange new disease noted that the lungs of the victims, at autopsy, that had succumbed to the disease greatly resembled the lungs of victims that had been savaged by Tuberculosis. That particular Flu pandemic is estimated to have killed eighty million people world wide before it ran its course. Could this be its second coming? In Zuccotti Park? There is a God!)

"With wintry weather poised to swoop into the cramped outdoor quarters of Occupy Wall Street protesters, it may not be long before more campers catch what's being called "Zuccotti lung."

That's what demonstrators have dubbed the sickness that seems to be spreading among them at an unpleasantly high rate these days: "It's a real thing," Willie Carey, 28, told the New York Times.

With little sleep in cold conditions, cigarettes and drinks being passed from mouth to mouth, and few opportunities to wash hands, Zuccotti Park may now just be the best place to catch respiratory viruses, norovirus (also known as the winter vomiting virus) and tuberculosis, according to one doctor.

The damp clothing and cardboard signs wet with rain are also breeding grounds for mold. Some protesters are urinating in bottles and leaving food trash discarded throughout the campground, providing further opportunities for nastiness"

Protesters Coming Down With the "Zuccotti Lung" | NBC New York

Sick fuck.

each and every one has more spirit than any tea partier

Lets see...... OWS, no effort to stand for anything except personal greed and government hand outs. No effort to nominate and run candidates to change the Government they claim has a problem.

Tea Party. Elected around 60 members to the US Congress and many mor to numerous State Governments. Ya OWS has it right.

Lets see...... OWS, no effort to stand for anything except personal greed and government hand outs. No effort to nominate and run candidates to change the Government they claim has a problem.

Tea Party. Elected around 60 members to the US Congress and many mor to numerous State Governments. Ya OWS has it right.
They blame corporations for thier ills...

From what I have been able to gather, what they seem to want is a "social wage" which, the best I have been able to determine is: "a paycheck for simply being alive."

(It was at the end of the First World War that the Spanish Flu first made its presence known among large concentrations of returning American War Veterans. The doctors trying to treat or investigating this strange new disease noted that the lungs of the victims, at autopsy, that had succumbed to the disease greatly resembled the lungs of victims that had been savaged by Tuberculosis. That particular Flu pandemic is estimated to have killed eighty million people world wide before it ran its course. Could this be its second coming? In Zuccotti Park? There is a God!)

"With wintry weather poised to swoop into the cramped outdoor quarters of Occupy Wall Street protesters, it may not be long before more campers catch what's being called "Zuccotti lung."

That's what demonstrators have dubbed the sickness that seems to be spreading among them at an unpleasantly high rate these days: "It's a real thing," Willie Carey, 28, told the New York Times.

With little sleep in cold conditions, cigarettes and drinks being passed from mouth to mouth, and few opportunities to wash hands, Zuccotti Park may now just be the best place to catch respiratory viruses, norovirus (also known as the winter vomiting virus) and tuberculosis, according to one doctor.

The damp clothing and cardboard signs wet with rain are also breeding grounds for mold. Some protesters are urinating in bottles and leaving food trash discarded throughout the campground, providing further opportunities for nastiness"

Sick fuck.
Natural Biology is now sick? Really?

They blame corporations for thier ills...

And the Government.

Sick fuck.

LIBERAL ZOMBIES call you a sick fuck if you tell the truth but worship people who shit in the streets, on people's porches, cop cars, murder people, have sex in public, rape, steal.

Sick fuck.
Natural Biology is now sick? Really?

Wishing disease on your countrymen whose only sin is having an opinion that is different then yours is sick. If you do it, you are a sick fuck.

I would think that would go without saying, but of course you and your two neurons have attempted to spin this into a pseudo-scientific position.

LIBERAL ZOMBIES call you a sick fuck if you tell the truth but worship people who shit in the streets, on people's porches, cop cars, murder people, have sex in public, rape, steal.

No, I call you a sick fuck if you praise God when your countrymen are being afflicted with an illness.

If the shoe fits, then shove it up your ass.

I am not sure if you are a sick fuck, but you certainly are a dumbfuck.

No, I call you a sick fuck if you praise God when your countrymen are being afflicted with an illness.

If the shoe fits, then shove it up your ass.

I am not sure if you are a sick fuck, but you certainly are a dumbfuck.

Do you care when the left openly claims that anyone that believes in conservatism as a political way of live are mentally ill? And then post bogus studies to justify it?

As for me, it is the Governments job to protect our society from rampant disease and illness. Obviously THIS particular protest site is both. It has not only become a hot bed of criminal activity it is now a public health hazard.

Remind us how you support THAT.

It wouldn't surprise me if these guys if they get sick file suit against the city for negligence.The argument would be that the city knowingly and with malice let them sleep in an area with no fresh running water no
protection from the elements no means for them to have sanitary conditions and such...
Find a nice Lib slip and fall lawyer and these people will use the system to "get paid"....

Do you care when the left openly claims that anyone that believes in conservatism as a political way of live are mentally ill? And then post bogus studies to justify it?

Yes. I believe I am on the record here several times bemoaning the perversion of the medical science of psychiatry to smear ones political opponents.

I know I have spoken out about "Dr." Savage's bunk pscyho-babble.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images...ow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg

And I've had some fun with Frank's belief that Obama suffers from a made up diagnosis ("Malignant Personality Disorder").

As for me, it is the Governments job to protect our society from rampant disease and illness. Obviously THIS particular protest site is both. It has not only become a hot bed of criminal activity it is now a public health hazard.

Remind us how you support THAT.

Then I suppose you want to abolish the jail system, as it is the main offender when it comes to the spread of tuberculosis?

I doubt it.

You guys cherry pick pathology to suit political expediency.

Forum List

Back