Owner of Fox News pro-gun control

It's not much of an opportunity...it's more like a CYA move than anything.

Colmes was an absolute embarrassment to the left during his days with Hannity, because he was made to look like a pushover on a nightly basis.

Alan is an idiot who can't articulate a position. But I was more referring to their guests.

Do you think the network would take a chance on having a liberal come on that would make their pundits look stupid?

They have a plan, just like MSNBC.
Well, the owner just espoused a second amendment rant, which spits in the face of all the people you libroids say watch it?

That's taking quite a chance isn't it?

Last edited:

Colmes was an absolute embarrassment to the left during his days with Hannity, because he was made to look like a pushover on a nightly basis.

Alan is an idiot who can't articulate a position. But I was more referring to their guests.

Do you think the network would take a chance on having a liberal come on that would make their pundits look stupid?

Yes they do, maximize ratings.

I find them entertaining at times simply because I hear the position of the other side. Granted the fights aren't always fair as the host controls the direction but they get to present their case most times. On msnbc when the right is given a chance to talk its quickly followed up by hate and mockery like Hannity on steroids.

I'd like to see the owner of MSNBC go on a gun rights, pro second amendment, no new gun restrictions rant.

“when will politicians find courage to ban automatic weapons?

I'm actually surprised that he doesn't know that you already need a Federal license to own an automatic weapon...........

Well, the owner just espoused a second amendment rant, which spits in the face of all the people you libroids say watch it?

That's taking quite a chance isn't it?

I don't just say they watch it, the ratings do as well.

Murdoch stating his opinion on gun-control isn't comparable to what actually airs on the network.

Joe Scarborough articulates his position well but the right here probably refer to him as a RINO and a sellout.

735025_517161508305719_1314261986_n.png

Rupert Murdoch Calls for Gun Control, While Fox News is Told to Stay Silent - FishbowlNY
By now you know that Rupert Murdoch took to Twitter to plead for stricter gun control laws in the wake of the Newtown tragedy. The head of News Corp. asked in a tweet, “when will politicians find courage to ban automatic weapons?” Then Murdoch followed that up by saying that President Obama’s speech to the Newtown residents was “nice,” but asked for “bold leadership action.”

what say you? :eusa_think:

Of course. He's from a country that doesn't have a gun fetishism.
Ironic -- the owner of the Bubble still remembers what real life is like outside the Bubble.

Last edited:
“when will politicians find courage to ban automatic weapons?

I'm actually surprised that he doesn't know that you already need a Federal license to own an automatic weapon...........

Like most gun grabbers, he doesn't know what he's talking about.

Wonder how Fox's other owner, Prince Alwaleed bin Talal , from Saudi Arabia feels about the issue..

:eusa_eh:
good question :eusa_think:
Rupert Murdoch Calls for Gun Control, While Fox News is Told to Stay Silent - FishbowlNY
By now you know that Rupert Murdoch took to Twitter to plead for stricter gun control laws in the wake of the Newtown tragedy. The head of News Corp. asked in a tweet, “when will politicians find courage to ban automatic weapons?” Then Murdoch followed that up by saying that President Obama’s speech to the Newtown residents was “nice,” but asked for “bold leadership action.”
I say he is wrong, just like the progressives who want stricter gun control. Murdock has no power to remove the Second Amendment.

End of thread.
ummm.....if you could spell his name properly :eusa_doh: I might give your opinion more weight :eusa_eh:
Why are so many of you obsessed with Fox News? Msnbc is full of hate but you don't see threads posted constantly about them.
Msnbc isn't our only channel. Thats why.

Last edited:

Gee, a rich guy that wants to keep guns away from poor people, why am I not surprised?

Wonder how Fox's other owner, Prince Alwaleed bin Talal , from Saudi Arabia feels about the issue..

Who cares given the fact as a shareholder he has a grand total of 7 percent I believe I do love how when people bring him up that always manage to leave that part out.

Last edited:
Are we all suppose to care what the owner of Fox News says, does, thinks, eats, drinks, pisses, craps?? Lockstep Zombie liberals can't fathom independent thought.

Who cares given the fact as a shareholder he has a grand total of 7 percent I believe I do love how when people bring him up that always manage to eave that part out.

who else, besides Rupert, has a larger share? :eusa_think:

No one but be honest when he is referred to as Fox's other owner or Murdock's partner while technically true leaving out the actual percent of shares he owns is done to give the false impression that he owns more of the company and has more say than he really does. Do you think he being a 7% shareholder would even be mentioned by anyone if he were not a Saudi prince?

Forum List

Back