Owner of Fox News pro-gun control

Why are so many of you obsessed with Fox News? Msnbc is full of hate but you don't see threads posted constantly about them.

There is a huge difference between having a liberal slant and pointing out liberal facts and maybe even going on a hard rant some times and fudging the facts as an ends to a means.

Fox had this guy, Scott, on the other day, a real honest hard working guy from Jersey or somewhere, and they were feeding him all kinds of lines about how the Sandy bill was 1/3 pork. He was supposed to be the average-joe who was outraged. Plain despicable.

That is not to be used to get off topic but I am pointing out Fox plays pretty fast and loose with the 'facts'.

Are we all suppose to care what the owner of Fox News says, does, thinks, eats, drinks, pisses, craps?? Lockstep Zombie liberals can't fathom independent thought.

When there are so many posts on this board by people who have no more understanding of the 'truth' than what Fox has fed them than, yeah, it matters what he says, does, thinks, eats, drinks, pisses, craps, and has for breakfast (you left that one out).

Why are so many of you obsessed with Fox News? Msnbc is full of hate but you don't see threads posted constantly about them.

There is a huge difference between having a liberal slant and pointing out liberal facts and maybe even going on a hard rant some times and fudging the facts as an ends to a means.

Fox had this guy, Scott, on the other day, a real honest hard working guy from Jersey or somewhere, and they were feeding him all kinds of lines about how the Sandy bill was 1/3 pork. He was supposed to be the average-joe who was outraged. Plain despicable.

That is not to be used to get off topic but I am pointing out Fox plays pretty fast and loose with the 'facts'.
There is a great deal of pork in the Sandy bill which has been pointed out by more than just FOX I would submit FOX does not play any faster or looser with the facts than any other media outlet does. I would point out when the media was covering Chris Christie's rant about the House not bringing the Sandy bill to the floor many but not all skipped right by the main reason the amount of non Sandy related pork in it that would seem to fall under playing fast and loose with the facts as well.

why is this getting swept under the rug?

You mean your thread? It is hard for the left to give Murdock any credence and the right don't want to face the fact that he might actually be for gun-control.

Wonder how Fox's other owner, Prince Alwaleed bin Talal , from Saudi Arabia feels about the issue..

:eusa_eh:

Imagine the names they would call MSNBC if it were co owned by a a Saudi. Unamerican bastards over there on the right. :D

Hannity can suck it, that Saudi backed moron.

Different views abound. Who knew?

Its interesting. He is the ONLY one on Fox who is backing his thoughts. Hannity, Oreilly, fox and friends et al all are for more guns.

You see, more guns is the solution to the Sandy shooting. 30 cap mags and AR-15's are all about small tiny little dicks. They really are. The NRA would support people being able to get grenade launchers or even small nukes I bet. Fuck them.

(and I am a gun owner...)

The other difference is I'll gladly admit that MSNBC is unbelievably biased to the left.

Not too many Conservatives are willing to do the same about FOX News.

I haven't seen anyone deny they lean sharply right. At least they offer the left an opportunity to respond. Hard to consistantly say the same for NBC.

They all drive issues

Who claims to be FAIR AND BALANCED?

If you cant see hypocrisy here, then you are hopeless.

why is this getting swept under the rug?

You mean your thread? It is hard for the left to give Murdock any credence and the right don't want to face the fact that he might actually be for gun-control.

I meant by Aisles at Fox
TV

What is he going to do with it? He can't touch it? Fox piss off the NRA? Now that would be something to see.

If Murdock wants to do anything with this he is going to have to use other channels. He may be the largest shareholder but he is not going to dictate policy, not on this scale.

Forum List

Back