Owner of Fox News pro-gun control

Dot Com

Nullius in verba
Feb 15, 2011
Fairfax, NoVA
Rupert Murdoch Calls for Gun Control, While Fox News is Told to Stay Silent - FishbowlNY
By now you know that Rupert Murdoch took to Twitter to plead for stricter gun control laws in the wake of the Newtown tragedy. The head of News Corp. asked in a tweet, “when will politicians find courage to ban automatic weapons?” Then Murdoch followed that up by saying that President Obama’s speech to the Newtown residents was “nice,” but asked for “bold leadership action.”

what say you? :eusa_think:

Rupert Murdoch Calls for Gun Control, While Fox News is Told to Stay Silent - FishbowlNY
By now you know that Rupert Murdoch took to Twitter to plead for stricter gun control laws in the wake of the Newtown tragedy. The head of News Corp. asked in a tweet, “when will politicians find courage to ban automatic weapons?” Then Murdoch followed that up by saying that President Obama’s speech to the Newtown residents was “nice,” but asked for “bold leadership action.”
I say he is wrong, just like the progressives who want stricter gun control. Murdock has no power to remove the Second Amendment.

End of thread.

I say he is wrong, just like the progressives who want stricter gun control. Murdock has no power to remove the Second Amendment.

End of thread.

:lol:

Yeah, I bet it is.

does fox news report the news or cater to interest groups - considering it is the latter Murdoch might think twice before shaking the bee hive.

He is entitled to his opinion it's not one I really share but so be it.

The other difference is I'll gladly admit that MSNBC is unbelievably biased to the left.

Not too many Conservatives are willing to do the same about FOX News.

The other difference is I'll gladly admit that MSNBC is unbelievably biased to the left.

I haven't seen anyone deny they lean sharply right. At least they offer the left an opportunity to respond. Hard to consistantly say the same for NBC.

They all drive issues

I haven't seen anyone deny they lean sharply right. At least they offer the left an opportunity to respond. Hard to consistantly say the same for NBC.

They all drive issues

It's not much of an opportunity...it's more like a CYA move than anything.

Colmes was an absolute embarrassment to the left during his days with Hannity, because he was made to look like a pushover on a nightly basis.

Before this gets any farther into a FOX vs MSNBC thread I would like to point out with all the talk about banning assault rifles the Virginia Tech killer used two pistols a 22 caliber Walther semi automatic and a 9mm glock semi automatic.

Fuck Murdoch, and fuck fox news. The only "news" I watch on TV anymore is my local news, and then it's only for the weather.

drudgereport.com

They all drive issues

Colmes was an absolute embarrassment to the left during his days with Hannity, because he was made to look like a pushover on a nightly basis.

Alan is an idiot who can't articulate a position. But I was more referring to their guests.

They all drive issues

Alan is an idiot who can't articulate a position. But I was more referring to their guests.

Do you think the network would take a chance on having a liberal come on that would make their pundits look stupid?

They have a plan, just like MSNBC.

Forum List

Back