overall white people don't have it in them to hire the best person for the job

Just drop the labels, and America can move forward. There are no 'African Americans','Asian Americans', or 'White Americans'. There are only Americans. It's time we evolve and end all this Government-sanctioned racial division. The labels are only causing more division & anger. I know some want that though. But it is wrong.

The issue is that there is a professional minority grievance industry in this country that would be shut down if we did that.
Yes, how do we move to a non-racial society by mentioning race every time, or collecting it on gov't data. First move would be to outlaw asking for racial data on any gov't form.

that wouldnt stop the unfair hiring practices noted in the OP

Well yeah it would. Or at least diminish them. Once the threat of baseless lawsuit goes away everyone is better off. Ecept lawyers and grievance professionals.

Racial Bias Seen in Hiring of Waiters - NYTimes.com

http://www.lfuchrc.org/publications/publications/article.pdf

studies continue to show overall white people dont have it in them. A white high school graduate under 25 has a better chance than black college graduate at finding a job.

You're right, progressives practice affirmative action religiously..

Hell that's how Alvin Greene was nominated "his name sounded black" to a bunch of self loathing white progressives...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvHbKlQWRh8]I VOTED FOR ALVIN GREENE - YouTube[/ame]

The issue is that there is a professional minority grievance industry in this country that would be shut down if we did that.
Yes, how do we move to a non-racial society by mentioning race every time, or collecting it on gov't data. First move would be to outlaw asking for racial data on any gov't form.

Well yeah it would. Or at least diminish them. Once the threat of baseless lawsuit goes away everyone is better off. Ecept lawyers and grievance professionals.

The OP shows unfair hiring practices are your response is about baseless lawsuits? Not labeling someone black wouldnt stop them from looking black. Its the looking black part that is stopping those people in the OP from hiring them.

studies continue to show overall white people dont have it in them. A white high school graduate under 25 has a better chance than black college graduate at finding a job.

Hell that's how Alvin Greene was nominated "his name sounded black" to a bunch of self loathing white progressives...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvHbKlQWRh8]I VOTED FOR ALVIN GREENE - YouTube[/ame]

No where in your vid does anyone say "his name sounded black" the dummy in the vid thought his name sounded famous (Al Green)

Why must you lie?

The OP shows unfair hiring practices are your response is about baseless lawsuits? Not labeling someone black wouldnt stop them from looking black. Its the looking black part that is stopping those people in the OP from hiring them.

You know this how?

You are the manager. You have two candidates for a waiter position, one white one black. Waiters are notoriously unreliable anyway. If the guy craps out you'll have to fire him.
If you fire the white guy he won't be happy, badmouth you to his friends and be a memory in 10 days.
If you fire the black guy he wont be happy, badmouth you to his friends and sue you for racial discrimination.

Which one do you hire?

This is unfortunately a fact of life.

You know this how?

Because if you took away the label black it wouldnt stop anyone from looking black. If someone is racist, no matter what label they have, if they look like the group they dislike why would they hire them? No label?

It's like the old saying Dont pee on my leg and tell me it's raining. Label it rain all you want but it doesnt change the fact that its urine.

Just drop the labels, and America can move forward. There are no 'African Americans','Asian Americans', or 'White Americans'. There are only Americans. It's time we evolve and end all this Government-sanctioned racial division. The labels are only causing more division & anger. I know some want that though. But it is wrong.

Why do white people encourage everyone ELSE to drop their heritage? Italians, Irish, Jewish etc all have rich heritages that no one expect for them to get rid of. But dont let a black person or latino person have any of that. They should just be called Americans.

I'm not seeing a 24/7 bombardment of hate and division, a refusal to learn and speak English as a first language, and an out-of-control government drive to subsidize the aforementioned people of European heritage. When's the last time you heard of an affirmative action program promoting the interests Poles or Italians?

No where in your vid does anyone say "his name sounded black" the dummy in the vid thought his name sounded famous (Al Green)

Why must you lie?

Exactly his name sounded black - as in the fucking singer Al GREEN - a black guy..............

Why the fuck would someone vote for Al Green anyways?

If you don't know an individuals politics then you shouldn't vote...

Of course Alvin GREENE got nominated out of stupidity, then by the time progressives woke up from their drunken idiotic frenzy they realized they nominated a total retard on the basis of his name. of course by the time they realized they were retarded they tried to label him a "republican plant" like as if anyone forced democrats to vote for the guy....

That whole fiasco is a perfect example of how dumb progressives are. For fucks sake they based their votes on phonetics...

I bet if I changed my name to "LaNick Greene" and ran as a democrat I could pile in all the votes.

Last edited:

I believe it would help diminsh them, but there's always going to be discrimination, however legislation to combat discriminationis counterintuitive.

Why do white people encourage everyone ELSE to drop their heritage? Italians, Irish, Jewish etc all have rich heritages that no one expect for them to get rid of. But dont let a black person or latino person have any of that. They should just be called Americans.

I'm not seeing a 24/7 bombardment of hate and division, a refusal to learn and speak English as a first language, and an out-of-control government drive to subsidize the aforementioned people of European heritage. When's the last time you heard of an affirmative action program promoting the interests Poles or Italians?

Of course you dont see it, you're white, so your outlook would be different than someone elses of a different race wouldnt it? AA is promoting hiring minorities, If Poles or Italians were a minority in this country they would fit within the program. Its not Affirmative African Action.

You are the manager. You have two candidates for a waiter position, one white one black. Waiters are notoriously unreliable anyway. If the guy craps out you'll have to fire him.
If you fire the white guy he won't be happy, badmouth you to his friends and be a memory in 10 days.
If you fire the black guy he wont be happy, badmouth you to his friends and sue you for racial discrimination.

Which one do you hire?

Neither, hire the Phillipino or the Mexican.:eusa_angel:

I VOTED FOR ALVIN GREENE - YouTube

Why must you lie?

Exactly his name sounded black - as in the fucking singer Al GREEN - a black guy..............

You're just lying...She said the name sounded famous. You put quotes around "his name sounded black". Who were you quoting? And why cant you just admit that no one said they voted for him because his name sounded black? It's not even alluded to in the vid YOU posted.

Liar

Of course you dont see it, you're white, so your outlook would be different than someone elses of a different race wouldnt it? AA is promoting hiring minorities, If Poles or Italians were a minority in this country they would fit within the program. Its not Affirmative African Action.

You're making an assumption. I'm an anonymous entity on a forum. White, am I? Are you sure?

You're making an assumption. I'm an anonymous entity on a forum. White, am I? Are you sure?

Yes I made an assumption, But that is typically the arguement whites bring out speaking about why they oppose AA. AA is not specifically for African Americans. That assumption has nothing to do with the rest of my post which you chose to ignore because assumptions, I guess, are a huge deal to you. :doubt:

Why must you lie?

You're just lying...She said the name sounded famous. You put quotes around "his name sounded black". Who were you quoting? And why cant you just admit that no one said they voted for him because his name sounded black? It's not even alluded to in the vid YOU posted.

Liar

She also paused and stumbled...

She wanted to say his name sounded black, then realized she is a fan of Al Green, then realized she was an idiot for voting for Alvin GREENE then thought it was funny - all in a split second..

The sheep clearly show their intent - they're bad at bluffing their hand, that and they're not intelligent enough to do such.

Forum List

Back