Over age of 18, 21

eagle7-31

Diamond Member
Mar 24, 2020

or whatever make your own decisions fine. Leave school age children and their parents alone.

The new punishment for "doctors" willing to slice up little kids for money:

200 whips with a Cat Of Nine Tails:

iu

Followed by life in prison.

If someone is an adult, and they are already grown, and willing to pay for this kind of thing for themselves, what do I care? Bruce Jenner wants to change sex? Fine. Dr. Levine- good for him. WW2 veteran "Christine " Jorgensen? why not.

But pushing it on little kids is a disgrace.

I try and understand what goes on in an adult's mind to want them to have that sort of thing done. But it just gives me a headache. As for children, it should be against the law . Their lives are not in danger, so I do feel like a law banning parents from getting their children operated on is good.

I try and understand what goes on in an adult's mind to want them to have that sort of thing done. But it just gives me a headache.
Trying to understand the delusional derangements of the clinically insane can do that.

Reading the progbots comments here gives me one too but that's from the brain cells dying

or whatever make your own decisions fine. Leave school age children and their parents alone.
Freedom of choice has regrets in some cases, yet it is better than the alternative.

I suggest you study the law because it doesn't agree with you.
Really? How then can the state compell children to attend school or be held accountable as truant? That's 1st Amendment stuff, rejecting children's rights to assemble elsewhere during school hours.

Take your drug addled ramblings somewhere else.

If someone is an adult, and they are already grown, and willing to pay for this kind of thing for themselves, what do I care? Bruce Jenner wants to change sex? Fine. Dr. Levine- good for him. WW2 veteran "Christine " Jorgensen? why not.

But pushing it on little kids is a disgrace.
So how does this happen?

Are kids able to make these kinds of decisions on their own?

Or is it the parents who make those decisions?

Are the parents “infected” by “contact with trannies”?

Of course not

What the fuck are you people afraid of? You can’t say no to your children?

Really? How then can the state compell children to attend school or be held accountable as truant? That's 1st Amendment stuff, rejecting children's rights to assemble elsewhere during school hours.

Take your drug addled ramblings somewhere else.
They can't since one may homeschool

Should be over 21, if you cannot be legally trusted to drink a beer, you should be be trusted to make this sort of decision.

Forum List

Back