Over 214,000 Doctors Opt Out of Obamacare Exchanges

Now I know that you who are not directly effected, the vast majority of people, don't see the problems with Obamacare. Those receiving subsidies I am sure do not see a problem. Those caught in the middle sure do and here is another problem

Over 214 000 Doctors Opt Out of Obamacare Exchanges CNS News

Over 214,000 doctors won't participate in the new plans under the Affordable Care Act (ACA,) analysis of a new survey by Medical Group Management Association shows. That number of 214,524, estimated by American Action Forum, is through May 2014, but appears to be growing due to plans that force doctors to take on burdensome costs. It's also about a quarter of the total number of 893,851 active professional physicians reported by the Kaiser Family Foundation.

In January, an estimated 70% of California's physicians were not participating in Covered California plans.

That same study also points to two reasons that doctors might not get paid at all.

Less than 3% of Americans are getting their insurance through the exchanges.

I'm curious, were these same doctors taking any of these people when they had no insurance?

My sister in law which had no insurance for years was regularly seen by an OYGBN (?) I believe at no charge.

Less than 3% of Americans are getting their insurance through the exchanges.

I'm curious, were these same doctors taking any of these people when they had no insurance?

That would be about 9 million, what happened to the other 39 million?

I had no insurance all my life. I just paid out of pocket. If someone does not have insurance doctors will generally give a hefty discount. I paid a flat $50.00 for my ob-gyn visits, including all lab fees.

A bunch of healthy mush brained young people are subsidizing my healthcare by paying for more coverage than they need...brilliant! The left already slaved them out on student loan debt now this. No wonder the latest polling shows millennials leaning Republican by 4-5%.
A bunch of healthy mush brained young people are subsidizing my healthcare by paying for more coverage than they need...brilliant! The left already slaved them out on student loan debt now this. No wonder the latest polling shows millennials leaning Republican by 4-5%.

if your state doesn't expand Medicaid YOU are one of the mush brains paying for other peoples healthcare..

idiot.

You mad bro? Libs should be used to their stupid ass ideas blowing up in their faces and producing the opposite result by now.

I had no insurance all my life. I just paid out of pocket. If someone does not have insurance doctors will generally give a hefty discount. I paid a flat $50.00 for my ob-gyn visits, including all lab fees.

In my state we need to get our cars inspected for both safety and emissions. It usually costs well over 50 dollars.

From what I read from military sources it was hidden and the only way it was exposed was by a whistleblower...The only thing I am not happy with at the VA is they need more neurosurgeons....

Hidden, or the usual excuse that Obama never seems to know about anything?

Sorry that doesn't wash. IT'S HIS JOB TO KNOW. HE made the VA front and center as his argument on how well Obamacare would work. So, "he didn't know" just doesn't wash.

If he didn't, that makes him incompetent, if he did, that makes him part of the cover up. Either way, Obama doesn't come out smelling like roses on this.

The govt.is still the same size it was when Boosh left office....

The Hell you say.

You are either stupid or lying. That's the only way you can say it's the same size as when Bush left office.

Obamacare was not there when Bush left office.

HOW MANY IRS AGENTS DID OBAMA HIRE BECAUSE OBAMACARE IS GOING TO BE RUN WITH IRS ENFORCEMENT????

Obama administration diverts $500M to IRS to implement healthcare reform law

Obama administration diverts 500M to IRS to implement healthcare reform law TheHill

Report: IRS Hiring approximately 4,000 agents

Report IRS hiring approximately 4 000 agents Forbes on FOX The Cost of Freedom Fox News

IRS requests thousands of new agents to enforce Obamacare
IRS requests thousands of new agents to enforce Obamacare Watchdog.org

2,137 IRS AGENTS GEARING UP TO ENFORCE OBAMACARE IN MIDST OF SCANDAL
2 137 IRS Agents Gearing Up to Enforce Obamacare in Midst of Scandal

Does your doctor want to quit because of Obamacare Perspectives on the News

The Affordable Care act guarantees everyone insurance, not care. Don’t expect 8 of every 10 doctors to toss their stethoscopes and head for the door, though.
But a different angle on Obamacare is more interesting. While most people focused on the Supreme Court’s ruling regarding the individual mandate (which requires everyone to get insurance or pay a “tax”), the court also ruled that states cannot be forced into providing health care exchanges, which the law says should be set up to provide a marketplace in which consumers can shop for insurance.
The ruling also said states cannot be coerced into paying for an expanded Medicaid program.
Texas Gov. Rick Perry this week sent a letter to Washington saying his state isn’t going to do either of those things. Several others states are expected to do the same..

Doctors are quitting because States wont expand Medicaid.

Oh.

a state wont expand Medicaid or open exchanges ... stands to reason Doctors drop out, thr Governors of the State are robbing them of Patients, Patients and insurance companies pay money, no money, no Doctors ..... makes perfect sense, RW's are full of shit.

big surprise.

Number 1, it's not AFFORDABLE. Most people are seeing their premiums go up or have to have such a high deductible, it's not even worth having.

Number 2, OBAMA PROMISED YOU COULD KEEP YOUR DOCTOR AND YOUR PLAN, REMEMBER??????? So you are just emphasizing what a lie he told!

Number 3, considering what a debacle Obamacare is already WHO CAN BLAME PERRY???????

It's based on a lie (you can keep your doctor/healthcare plan).

It was passed on the fraud of the continuing resolution.

They squeaked it by the USSC by flip flopping on the lie that Obamacare wasn't a tax (oh how it is a tax)

The death panels are already being trial ballooned.

WHO CAN BLAME PERRY????

In my state we need to get our cars inspected for both safety and emissions. It usually costs well over 50 dollars.

This is what bugs me. When people make STUPID arguments and think they've made an intelligent point.

Do you understand the difference between what a state requires you to do in order to drive on their roads, and the federal government mandating you have to buy something?

Driving is not a right. It's a privilege given out by your state. You have be licensed, pay taxes through stickers, license plates, etc. You have to prove registration and insurance.

The Federal Government is under something called a Constitution. No where in the Constitution does it give the Federal Government the power to mandate we buy anything.

That's why Obama had to flip flop when Obamacare got to the USSC.

After maintaining over and over Obamacare was NOT a tax, once before the USSC his minions before the court, talked out of the other side of their mouths and said yes it WAS a tax!

Why???????? Because the government has the power to tax, it does NOT have the power to mandate we buy insurance.

Big difference. Very big difference.

Had me worried until I saw the CNS byline

Zactly.

And how many more threads will we have on this fiction?

What fiction?

Like you can keep your Doctor?

Or you can keep your plan?

Or Obama hardly knew Bill Ayers?

or how about the other LIES your liberal media reported without missing a beat.

But YOU think you can judge what are lies?

That is Hilarious!

Four pages of LIES Obama told and the liberal media just reported them without nary a fact check.

All False statements involving Barack Obama PolitiFact

5 F'in pages of spam and you really think I'll go there?

AW, Moonie is whining we kicked his ass! Aw! There There!

Poor baby!

:lol:
I really always wanted to know something..

Would a girl like you go for a guy like me???

I want to know why you are suddenly desperate to change the subject away from Obamacare?

7eddaa8edfb72910ed77af4a81391690cc.png

This is what bugs me. When people make STUPID arguments and think they've made an intelligent point.

Do you understand the difference between what a state requires you to do in order to drive on their roads, and the federal government mandating you have to buy something?

Driving is not a right. It's a privilege given out by your state. You have be licensed, pay taxes through stickers, license plates, etc. You have to prove registration and insurance.

The Federal Government is under something called a Constitution. No where in the Constitution does it give the Federal Government the power to mandate we buy anything.

After maintaining over and over Obamacare was NOT a tax, once before the USSC his minions before the court, talked out of the other side of their mouths and said yes it WAS a tax!

Why???????? Because the government has the power to tax, it does NOT have the power to mandate we buy insurance.

What never surprises me is when people jump to conclusions.

My point is that we spend more on our cars then we may want to pay for our own health care, me included. If I spend 100 dollars on my car I think that cheap. If I spend 100 dollars on some test for myself I think I got ripped off. That is all, simmer down.

What never surprises me is when people jump to conclusions.

My point is that we spend more on our cars then we may want to pay for our own health care, me included. If I spend 100 dollars on my car I think that cheap. If I spend 100 dollars on some test for myself I think I got ripped off. That is all, simmer down.

BUT YOU GET TO DECIDE TO SPEND THAT MONEY.

You don't have the GOVERNMENT DECIDING IT FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

Calm down on that!

5 F'in pages of spam and you really think I'll go there?

AW, Moonie is whining we kicked his ass! Aw! There There!

Poor baby!

:lol:
I really always wanted to know something..

Would a girl like you go for a guy like me???

I want to know why you are suddenly desperate to change the subject away from Obamacare?

7eddaa8edfb72910ed77af4a81391690cc.png

Oh, funny, you cared enough to make lame excuses for Obamacare.

Now that they are all failing you now want to pretend apathy.

Sorry that doesn't wash. If it were true, you wouldn't be now reduced to just trying to have the last word.

You liberals never change.

So, utterly predictable.

Forum List

Back