Over 120,000 pro-Assad fighters killed in Syria conflict - monitoring group

Alawite muslims are happy with ASSAD----just as sunni muslims were happy with Saddaam. Italians were happy with
Mussolini for quite awhile-----Germans were delighted with Adolf

Alawite muslims are happy with ASSAD----just as sunni muslims were happy with Saddaam. Italians were happy with
And Jews are normal and superior to all the goyim, right?

I am fascinated----How old where you when you learned that
"fact" -----try to think back. I can tell you when and how I
learned about it.

learned about it.
Please tell me how you learned that Jooz are superior to you.

learned about it.

I never learned that "joooz are superior to me" I did learn that islamo Nazi pigs include, in their propaganda, their notion that JOOOS THINK THEY ARE SUPERIOR-------
I grew up in a small town in the USA----that had been a Nazi enclave-------it just began to open up from "restricted" status
in the 1950s-------well---a few jews were able to buy the little houses mushrooming around the old farm lands-----but blacks did not get in until the late 70s. The little town was littered with Nazi propaganda pamphlets. I loved to read-----
what did I have besides superman and batman comics?-----well NAZI PAMPHLETS-----very interesting ---they were all
about JOOOOS. I never attended "Hebrew school"----but I did learn all about ISLAMO NAZI----from people like you

learned about it.

I never learned that "joooz are superior to me" I did learn that islamo Nazi pigs include, in their propaganda, their notion that JOOOS THINK THEY ARE SUPERIOR-------
I grew up in a small town in the USA----that had been a Nazi enclave-------it just began to open up from "restricted" status
in the 1950s-------well---a few jews were able to buy the little houses mushrooming around the old farm lands-----but blacks did not get in until the late 70s. The little town was littered with Nazi propaganda pamphlets. I loved to read-----
what did I have besides superman and batman comics?-----well NAZI PAMPHLETS-----very interesting ---they were all
about JOOOOS. I never attended "Hebrew school"----but I did learn all about ISLAMO NAZI----from people like you
You call people that support the Syrians in their fight against Islamism "Islamo Nazis"?

I am sure the Nazi propaganda had bad influence on you. Maybe you are a victim of smarter propaganda.

learned about it.

You call people that support the Syrians in their fight against Islamism "Islamo Nazis"?

I am sure the Nazi propaganda had bad influence on you. Maybe you are a victim of smarter propaganda.

The Baathist Syrians are opposing the ISIS------they are like opposing Islamic sects. Sunnis kill Shiites in Pakistan.
Today in YEMEN there are several sects fighting it out.
It is nothing new This kind of stuff has been going on since -------the time that the carcass of the rapist pig was still warm. When I read your propaganda around age ten----
it influenced me in the same manner that MAD MAGAZINE influenced me-------and the NATIONAL ENQUIRER influenced me -----"nobody could believe this crap"------of course I did discover that lots of people believe it

learned about it.

The Baathist Syrians are opposing the ISIS------they are like opposing Islamic sects. Sunnis kill Shiites in Pakistan.
It is nothing new This kind of stuff has been going on since -------the time that the carcass of the rapist pig was still warm. When I read your propaganda around age ten----
it influenced me in the same manner that MAD MAGAZINE influenced me-------and the NATIONAL ENQUIRER influenced me -----"nobody could believe this crap"------of course I did discover that lots of people believe it
You are really talking to yourself, arent you?

learned about it.

Obviously not -----you responded to my post Are you afraid
to tell me when you first "knew" that joooos consider themselves "superior" to gentiles. -------the very first time
I heard the term "chosen people" was ----from a neighbor just returning from church on a sunday-----talking to my mom----she told my mom---"you are so lucky to be one of the
chosen people" -------I was about 8---and clueless on that
topic and asked my mom later on "what did she mean"?

my mom had answered the neighbor with a cynical "chosen for what"?

over to you----captain

to tell me when you first "knew" that joooos consider themselves "superior" to gentiles. -------the very first time
I heard the term "chosen people" was ----from a neighbor just returning from church on a sunday-----talking to my mom----she told my mom---"you are so lucky to be one of the

over to you----captain
Good question. But you cant deny the Jewish religion teaches the joooooz they are chosen.

over to you----captain
Good question. But you cant deny the Jewish religion teaches the joooooz they are chosen.

---all of the big three teach that their respective religions-----
render them THE SPECIAL ONES-----IN fact the ancient Greek creeds were adamant that the only civilized people in the world are GREEKS Of the big three-------both Christianity and islam far outstrips Judaism in "SPECIAL STATUS" Both Christianity and islam consign "others" to
some place -----called in English HELL. Jewish ideology
never made such an exclusive and barbaric claim Islamo Nazi pigs use the term "chosen people" as a libel ----just as they claim jews cook with blood----and the Ku Klux Klan insists that black men are out to rape white women------you islamo Nazis LOVE LIBELS and lynchings and pogroms

over to you----captain

---all of the big three teach that their respective religions-----
render them THE SPECIAL ONES-----IN fact the ancient Greek creeds were adamant that the only civilized people in the world are GREEKS Of the big three-------both Christianity and islam far outstrips Judaism in "SPECIAL STATUS" Both Christianity and islam consign "others" to
some place -----called in English HELL. Jewish ideology
never made such an exclusive and barbaric claim Islamo Nazi pigs use the term "chosen people" as a libel ----just as they claim jews cook with blood----and the Ku Klux Klan insists that black men are out to rape white women------you islamo Nazis LOVE LIBELS and lynchings and pogroms
More then the Jooz themselve, their puppets call them the chosen. It is true that in the Jewry members of other religions are not automatically doomed to rot in hell, but those who call normal persons islamo nazis will have to struggle.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back