Over 100 Tornadoes Rip Through The "Deep Red South". Dont Expect Obama To The Rescue.

Mar 16, 2012
Sarasota & Naples, Florida

:omg::doubt::disbelief:
With another record tornado season in progress with most southern states hit, or expected to be hit this spring/summer/ don't expect Obama and his Chicago Thugs to hand out a few billion to all of the southern and mid-east states. Obama has already gone on a 5 Trillion Dollar spending spree, and being he has already spent god knows how many millions on lavish vacations and campaign tours, he has no money to clean up the destruction to come via Tornadoes/Violent Storms and Hurricanes this year. God forbid LA gets hit with a 7.5. The millions in Cally will be left to fend for themselves.
:eusa_boohoo:

With another record tornado season in progress with most southern states hit, or expected to be hit this spring/summer/ don't expect Obama and his Chicago Thugs to hand out a few billion to all of the southern and mid-east states. Obama has already gone on a 5 Trillion Dollar spending spree, and being he has already spent god knows how many millions on lavish vacations and campaign tours, he has no money to clean up the destruction to come via Tornadoes/Violent Storms and Hurricanes this year. God forbid LA gets hit with a 7.5. The millions in Cally will be left to fend for themselves.

Sorry, it's not in the constitution.

He keeps giving our money to the Middle East countries....how do you expect him to have any left to help us out??? Geesh....get a clue! Lol!

He can't afford to support both the US and Kenya at the same time.

What i dont get is why people are gutless in dealing with him legally and criminally....

Me too. There are many who say he's literally destroying our nation - and they claim to be Patriots! You can't claim to be a patriot and claim that someone is destroying your country at the same time unless you take arms to stop it. Had these hypocrites been around when the British invaded the U.S. they would have just stood and around and bitched about how unfair it was.

Its like "Hey, stop destroying my country, and if you don't - well don't expect me to stop you because I'm a pussy!"

He wont do anything...

I don't think the federal government should get involved in any "disaster" unless it is absolutely catastrophic...

But still, I love how these leftist fucks - especially Obama - portray the federal government as the solution to every problem, yet these clowns ignore disasters when they occur in white communities, but when they occur in places like heavily black New Orleans these pricks go bananas and throw epic amounts of money at these communities.

I'm sure private charities will take care of the tornado victims - that's what they do - care for the helpless and those in need. Of course the majority are faith based charities.

He wont do anything...

I don't think the federal government should get involved in any "disaster" unless it is absolutely catastrophic...

But still, I love how these leftist fucks - especially Obama - portray the federal government the solution to every problem, yet these clowns ignore disasters when they occur in white communities, but when they occur in places like heavily black New Orleans these pricks go bananas and throw epic amounts of money at these communities.

I'm sure private charities will take care of the tornado victims - that's what they do - care for the helpless and those in need. Of course the majority are faith based charities.

They don't portary government as solution to every problem. You portray them as portraying government as a solution to every problem. There's a difference, but I think its lost on you.

Fucking moron.

FEMA assistance for March storms up to nearly $17 million; May 7 deadline to register

FEMA assistance for March storms up to nearly million; May 7 deadline to register - Lane Report | Kentucky Business & Economic News

Over 100 Tornadoes Rip Through The "Deep Red South". Dont Expect Obama To The Rescue.
What a perfect opportunity to use other people's misery to blast Obama

Remember Katrina???

Oh yeah, leftist fucks are still blasting Boooooosh over that shit...

Don't even attempt to point fingers here little boy...
I'm sorry, i forget that righties are the only ones allowed to complain.

So how many weeks did these tornodos spend trapped in their homes or at shelters? Just curious.

does anyone really think Obama will put some campaign stops on hold to visit Oklahoma and Alabama come May or June in the event of another Joplin? Nahhh,,,,Organizing more voter fraud in purple states is more urgent.

He wont do anything...

But still, I love how these leftist fucks - especially Obama - portray the federal government the solution to every problem, yet these clowns ignore disasters when they occur in white communities, but when they occur in places like heavily black New Orleans these pricks go bananas and throw epic amounts of money at these communities.

They don't portary government as solution to every problem. You portray them as portraying government as a solution to every problem. There's a difference, but I think its lost on you.

No progressives look to government to solve every problem and every beef they have...

Progressives have fat lazy kids, what's the solution?? oh yeah attempt to ban fast food via government, or ban toys in meals via government.

Gangbangers shoot at one another - solution - petition government to ban the Second Amendment...

You don't agree with my speech - fuck it - petition government to call what you don't agree with hate speech...

You want me to continue here dummy???

Let me tell you this much.
BUSH was wayyy better in handling disasters.
part of the problem in NO with katrina was ray negans poor planning.
i had an experience in 2003.
when i lived in delaware,BUSH prepped about 125 VA,MD,and DE counties with preemtive fed declarations and was ready three days beforehand.
unforunately i lost my attic in my house there.
literally,under BUSH,there was a FEMA guy there door to door.
under his admin,received $2500.00 in aid,even though i told them i put a claim in with cumberland mutual.
plus,under his admin,he ordered fed income filing delayed.
first term GWB he had his shit together BIGTIME.

Forum List

Back