Over 1,000 Gun Owners Violate Washington’s I-594 - In Front Of Police!

Well, for those that burned their concealed weapons permit, they get caught packing without the permit, they go to jail. As for the rest of the ding-a-lings, nice way of announcing who the police have to watch out for. I am sure they are going over the videos taken of the rally right now.

You lost at the polls, and you are playing at enforcing your viewpoint in spite of that with weapons. You just confirmed what the rest of us thought of you, and set in concrete the new rules.

[QUOTE="Dana7360]

It's not gun control. It's background checks on all gun sales whether the sale is done with a licensed dealer or a private person.

So unless they were standing on the front of the capitol selling to people without the background check, no laws were broken.

I just have to ask why you want to allow a felon, someone who has mental problems or a domestic abuser to have a gun. Why don't you want to make it as hard as possible for those people to get a gun? Why should we make it easy for those people to kill people?

I also want to know why you don't support democracy? The people of Washington state voted and they voted for the law by 60%. Why should the minority have the right to dictate what happens in a democracy?
Where in the Constitution does it say that a certain segment of the population does not have the right to bear arms? Who determines if someone is crazy...you? I think half the gun nutters are crazy...they still have a right to own a gun.[/QUOTE]

This law doesn't take guns from anyone. All it does is require a background check.

We've had laws on the books for a very long time that takes guns from felons, those with mental problems and those who are domestic abusers.

All I 594 does is make sure that those who are felons, who have mental problems and who are domestic abusers don't get guns.

Why do you believe that our society shouldn't make sure that our laws are being followed? How is our nation going to make sure that those people don't continue to break the law and get a gun if we don't do a background check?

Fed up with the passage of an 18½-page incoherent, rambling, unconstitutional gun control initiative that was bankrolled by billionaires, gun owners across Washington state held the largest felony civil disobedience rally in the nation’s history, brazenly titled “I Will Not Comply.” No one was hurt and no stores were looted. Between 1,000 and 3,000 lawful gun owners showed up openly armed at the state capitol in Olympia, Wash., on Saturday to defy the newly passed gun control law, I-594.

Organizer Gavin Seim made the extraordinary nature of the rally very clear, "This isn’t just a protest. We are here to openly violate the law." Attendees publicly transferred their guns to each other in violation of I-591’s background check provisions, and some even bought and sold guns just a few feet away from law enforcement. A fire pit blazed throughout the rally, and at the conclusion, gun owners lined up to burn their concealed weapons permits. A petition was circulated affirming gun owners’ refusal to follow I-594, which ended with, “We pledge our blood. We will not comply.”

As the RSVPs in advance of the rally grew to over 6,000, the police - most who probably detest I-594 - decided not to enforce the law. The Washington State Patrol announced there would be no arrests for exchanging guns - not even for selling guns. Seim refused to obtain a permit to hold the rally, citing the right of people to peaceably assemble.

The rally could not be dismissed as fringe elements. Several lawmakers and lawmen spoke, including former Graham County Sheriff Richard Mack of Arizona, Washington State Rep. Elizabeth Scott (R-Monroe) and Rep. Graham Hunt (R-Orting), who sported an AR-15 during his speech. Mack advised gun owners engaging in civil disobedience to “put your sheriff next to you to keep it peaceful.” Scott defiantly explained in her speech, “I will not comply with I-594 because it is unconstitutional, unenforceable and unjust. It is impossible to enforce this law unless there is a police officer on every back porch and in every living room. So it will be enforced selectively.” She noted that Founding Father Alexander Hamilton said any law that violates the Constitution is not valid, and there is a moral obligation to disobey unjust laws.

Seim, a political activist and congressional candidate, wrote on his website, “Today I become an OUTLAW! Arrest me! I will NOT comply.” He led the rally peacefully, and at one point asked everyone attending to kneel with him in prayer. As he led the crowd in the Pledge of Allegiance, he stressed, “I am not pledging obedience to the government, it is to the Republic. We don’t ask for our rights, and we don’t negotiate for our rights. We will take America back.”

Another speaker explained what was happening this way, “We no longer consent nor comply.” Mike Vanderboegh, whose Three Percenter movement is modeled after the three percent of the colonists who fought in the American War of Independence, said that those at the rally are the resistance behind enemy lines. The resistance is also taking place in a handful of other states with strict gun control laws, where patriots are now smuggling in weapons illegally. Vanderboegh told attendees, “This is the tyranny the Founding Fathers warned us about. Tyranny can be voted into existence by a majority. We will not fire the first shot, but if need be, we will fire the last.”

Gun control zealots have finally gone too far. Gun owners are now discovering that the police in New York are using gun control laws to confiscate guns from family members within days after their owners pass away. Hundreds of thousands of gun owners in Connecticut and New York who failed to register their AR-15s earlier this year are now felons. Requiring the registration of guns or requiring background checks, as I-594 does, allows the government to compile a list of gun owners, which can be used later for confiscation.

If guns cause crime, then why wasn’t there a single mishap, considering there were 1,000 or so guns present and hundreds of violations of felony law taking place? Tellingly, Washington State Trooper Guy Gill predicted beforehand, “"Most of these folks are responsible gun owners. We probably will not have an issue." The truth is, the state capitol was probably the safest place in the state last Saturday.

Patriots have had enough. The Second Amendment is gradually being eroded, state by state, and gun owners are not going to lie down and give up their arms. A handful of billionaires and elitists in blue cities like Seattle do not respect the Constitution nor represent the vast majority of Americans. Another rally in Olympia is planned for January 15, and another one in Spokane on December 20. The Second Amendment Foundation, headquartered in Bellevue, intends to sue the state over I-594, and will be lobbying the legislature to get the law changed or repealed. Washington state is now ground zero for patriotic gun owners resisting tyranny, which is at a tipping point since law enforcement does not intend to enforce I-594. What happens next?

LINK: Over 1 000 Gun Owners Violate Washington rsquo s I-594 - In Front Of Police ........Is This The Catalyst We ve Been Waiting For - Constitutional Emergency
LINK: Satanic people will not be allowed to complete a world order based on enormous evil.

It's not gun control. It's background checks on all gun sales whether the sale is done with a licensed dealer or a private person.

So unless they were standing on the front of the capitol selling to people without the background check, no laws were broken.

I just have to ask why you want to allow a felon, someone who has mental problems or a domestic abuser to have a gun. Why don't you want to make it as hard as possible for those people to get a gun? Why should we make it easy for those people to kill people?

I also want to know why you don't support democracy? The people of Washington state voted and they voted for the law by over 60%. Why should the minority have the right to dictate what happens in a democracy?
Kinda like, gay marriage?

No not at all.

First of all the majority of the people in America support gay marriage. Those who don't are the minority.

Second, I 594 doesn't take any rights from anyone nor does it discriminate against anyone.

So no, it's not the same at all.

After Sandy Hook, you would have thought Republicans would come out on the side of the murdered children, but I never did.

First, they will never protect the "born". Republicans simply have no interest in children once born. In fact, they would starve many of them if they could.

Second, I always knew they would run to protect the rights of that mass murderer. And they did.

[QUOTE="Dana7360]

I also want to know why you don't support democracy? The people of Washington state voted and they voted for the law by 60%. Why should the minority have the right to dictate what happens in a democracy?
Where in the Constitution does it say that a certain segment of the population does not have the right to bear arms? Who determines if someone is crazy...you? I think half the gun nutters are crazy...they still have a right to own a gun.

This law doesn't take guns from anyone. All it does is require a background check.

We've had laws on the books for a very long time that takes guns from felons, those with mental problems and those who are domestic abusers.

All I 594 does is make sure that those who are felons, who have mental problems and who are domestic abusers don't get guns.

Why do you believe that our society shouldn't make sure that our laws are being followed? How is our nation going to make sure that those people don't continue to break the law and get a gun if we don't do a background check?[/QUOTE]
Where in the constitution does it say one must have a background check to own a gun? It is nonsense...it is anti-Constitutional. Leave our guns alone, period

I for one, want a gun to protect myself from the crazies, the racists and the tea party militia.

After Sandy Hook, you would have thought Republicans would come out on the side of the murdered children, but I never did.

First, they will never protect the "born". Republicans simply have no interest in children once born. In fact, they would starve many of them if they could.

Second, I always knew they would run to protect the rights of that mass murderer. And they did.

connect the dots invalids are ghey

Good for them, about time gun haters get shown how stupid they are. If they think they can take away our guns.

Indeed...........

In Ct. this past year, they issued a new law mandating that all owners of :gay:"assault":gay: weapons turn in their weapons or be jailed. About 5 were turned in of the approximately 300,000. The police haven't spent one single minute going out to enforce the law!!!:eusa_dance::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rock:

Good for them, about time gun haters get shown how stupid they are. If they think they can take away our guns.

Indeed...........

In Ct. this past year, they issued a new law mandating that all owners of :gay:"assault":gay: weapons turn in their weapons or be jailed. About 5 were turned in of the approximately 300,000. The police haven't spent one single minute going out to enforce the law!!!:eusa_dance::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rock:
Not a victory. The police won't search for these guns...but be certain, if you get in any trouble...they will find the gun and add a charge that will probably force the suspect to go to prison for an extended period of time.

[QUOTE="Dana7360]

Where in the Constitution does it say that a certain segment of the population does not have the right to bear arms? Who determines if someone is crazy...you? I think half the gun nutters are crazy...they still have a right to own a gun.

Why do you believe that our society shouldn't make sure that our laws are being followed? How is our nation going to make sure that those people don't continue to break the law and get a gun if we don't do a background check?
Where in the constitution does it say one must have a background check to own a gun? It is nonsense...it is anti-Constitutional. Leave our guns alone, period

I for one, want a gun to protect myself from the crazies, the racists and the tea party militia.[/QUOTE]

Where in the constitution does it say that people have the right to kill innocent people?

The supreme court ruled that it's constitutional to have background checks. You might want to take your question to the judges on that court because they're the ones who ruled background checks constitutional.

I've answered your questions. You haven't answered any of mine.

Exactly. I live in Washington state and this is the first I've heard of it.

The people of Washington state don't care what gun nuts think. They are wrong about the whole thing. They call logical and rational safety measures gun control.

All that law does is give law enforcement another tool to enforce laws we've already had on the books for a very long time.
It's been in the local news every time I've watched it, days before leading up to yesterday. You were too busy with your bong, I guess. No, it isn't just about a background check, it's 18 fucking pages long and apparently you never read it but claim to have voted on it. Shame on you but you provided a great example of why initiatives usurp our representative democracy.

I hope these movement in the state grows and stands ready to refuse to comply.
As long as they have thousands that participate, they can't arrest them all.
That's one of the problems. They don't have many people to participate. I wouldn't be surprised of some of the people at that rally don't live in Washington.

The polling of registered voters before the election had people approving it by 72%.

Not all people voted and the measure passed with 60%

Now, if that many people in Washington state want that law, you're not going to get many to join gun nuts.

Those you do get will be laughed at, mocked and ignored by the people of Washington state.
Most of us have jobs, unlike the unwashed professional malcontents. Most would not have voted on it if they had read beyond the headlines. But since this is a shall issue/open carry state I have to concluded that most people don't side with your type.

The law criminalizes the simple act of lending a gun to someone at the range or during a hunt. It is monstrous. It is unenforceable. It is typical of bed wetting libs that think intentions equal results.
The law will do nothing to reduce crime and will make criminals of hoenst citizens.
Fuck it, fuck the pandering pols who proposed it and fuck the idiots who voted for it.

"By deception shall we do WAR" is something that must be completely understood. Without seeing the big picture concerning the enemies of this country and the world, how does one realize they at war with everyone who very rightfully reject and rebuke a world order based on communism?

The communist are the international bankers who are at war with all humanity. In their sick twisted minds they believe they know what best for the world, and in their delusional thinking commit all matter of beastly operations that confirms their sub-human status. Madness something which should never be taken lightly.

They finance terrorist worldwide to commit all sort of savage crimes and try to deceive Americans into to thinking that we are safer without the 2nd Amendment.

Sure they will pretend that they only want to keep weapons from so-called felons, and the mentally ill, yet in all the countries where they openly control and finance terrorist it's felons that they recruit giving them mind altering drugs to make them even more savage and sedestic.

Make no mistake they want to disarm you so you can't defeat them when they come out of the closet with their communist madness here in the U.S.

Don't believe for a second that the same things they are going on in Syria, Libya, Iraq and all across the globe can't happen here in the U.S. They are shipping much of the military equipment used in these wars to police departments here in America confirms their intentions.

They don't want Americans to have the ability to resist the communist tyranny happening right here in America. They want to take away your ability to defend families against communist tyranny.

In Briton, Australia, and many other countries they have stripped the people of they weapons, and that's the same goal they have for America! Again they are at war with all free independent nations and people's, and deception is their main M.O.

The Israeli occupation of the American government is real, and the more this nation is infiltrated by them, the more our country becomes despised, as they attempt to strip us of our true American identity. It's the Constitution, not communism that America is based on as they will find out.

As the Israeli parasite grows bigger our Republic suffers from the treason of all the Masonic cult member traitors feeding off the bribe money the FED simply prints up. Saudi money is also behind all the terrorism, especially the 9-11 attack on our country, which is the largest act of "Domicide" since the Murral Federal building in Oklahoma.

Last edited:

What questions?

I've asked you where in the constitution does it give the right for someone to kill an innocent person.

I've asked you why don't you want to make it as hard as possible for the wrong people to get guns.

I've asked you why you want to make it easy for a felon to get a gun and kill someone.

You haven't answered any of my questions.

What questions?

I've asked you where in the constitution does it give the right for someone to kill an innocent person.

I've asked you why don't you want to make it as hard as possible for the wrong people to get guns.

I've asked you why you want to make it easy for a felon to get a gun and kill someone.

You haven't answered any of my questions.

You claim to want answers, but your questions are extremely tainted.

It's communism that makes fools believe they have the right to kill innocent people. Don't try to equate "the right to kill" with the Constitution.

The "wrong people" already have the guns and it's no secret who's supplying these weapons to be used by terrorist mercenaries across the globe. The terrorist mercenaries are working for the very same liars claiming they want to "keep us safe".

Did they keep us safe when they murdered more than 3,000 Americans on 9-11-2001 or those they murdered at the Murrah Federal building in Oklahoma?

The lying politicians try to have it both ways. Our Israeli inspired government pays our elected officials to kills it own people, and then blame the same terrorist groups they train, supply and have created.

Our wicked politicians are not only supplying weapons to Ukraine, Syria, Iraq and many other countries they are creating terrorist just south of the border with under-reported "Fast and Furious" scheme

The Israeli occupation of the American Government is illegitimate. It has no credibility and we as citizens of America have no obligation to uphold the communist tyranny taking place right before our eyes.

You want to try to create the perception that this rogue Government gives a rat's ass about people being murdered by the so-called "wrong people" having guns.

They create the "wrong people" all over the world.

The true objective is to undermine the 2nd Amendment of the Constitution. Just like the true objective was to murder innocent babies when they claimed to allow those abortions to save the lives of mothers, or kill a child based on a sexual assault.

More than 55 million+ babies have been brutality murdered in the womb. Those murdered outside the womb are murdered as soon as they are born with the same (signature) communist killing technique of a puncher wound at the base of the neck.

Of the 55 millions babies killed, what percent do you really believe were murdered to save the mothers life or killing a baby due to a sexual assault? Less than .001 percent.

So don't try to use some bogus perception to infringe upon our 2nd Amendment rights. Those involved in treason want to open the flood gate of communist rules designed to disarm Americans. And try to control American resistance against tyranny.

It's not about keeping weapons out of "the wrong people's" hands it's about disarming the citizens of America. Attempting to use 1 percent of the people to infringe upon the rights 99 percent of the people is the same type of scheme used to murder all those babies.

It's always important to focus on the "objective". All the bogus perceptions created by very skilled liars fade when one considers the true objectives.

After killing 55 million+ children what on earth is gun controls true objective other than killing more innocent people?

gun-control-laws2.jpg

They're spending large sums of money spraying us like insects, they're poisoning the water with fluoride and other toxins, they're poisoning our food with pesticides and heavy metals, they have mercury tainted vaccine campaigns going on all over the place, so it's not at all difficult to understand the true objectives.

Extermination.jpg

Last edited:
Roe v. Wade was the court decision that made abortion a right, which isn't really in the Constitution but we are supposed to pretend it is for the greater "good".

Forum List

Back