Over 1,000 Gun Owners Violate Washington’s I-594 - In Front Of Police!

I've answered your questions. You haven't answered any of mine.

What questions?

I've asked you where in the constitution does it give the right for someone to kill an innocent person.

I've asked you why don't you want to make it as hard as possible for the wrong people to get guns.

I've asked you why you want to make it easy for a felon to get a gun and kill someone.

You haven't answered any of my questions.

1. It isn't there, strawman question.
2. Your only solution to the issue is to make it harder for EVERYONE to own a firearm, even law abiding citizens.
3. See answer to 2.

Until you come up with proposals that work only against law breakers, all of your proposals share the same thing, they do nothing to get guns out of criminal hands, and everything to get guns out of law abiding people's hands.

I've answered your questions. You haven't answered any of mine.

What questions?

I've asked you where in the constitution does it give the right for someone to kill an innocent person.

I've asked you why don't you want to make it as hard as possible for the wrong people to get guns.

I've asked you why you want to make it easy for a felon to get a gun and kill someone.

You haven't answered any of my questions.

Your questions are silly, sophomoric, immature, and so on...devoid of reality and assumes the worse of all humankind.

Your first question is the most ridiculous and deserves no answer.

As for making it hard for the wrong people...who decides who the wrong people are? Why does a felon lose his right to defend his family and put food on his table. Besides, for every roadblock you put up for a felon, it is a roadblock you put up for people of good and common demeanor to purchase these necessary tools.

You may choose to live in the stone ages and want to fight off criminals with a stick and prayers...or you may think bringing a knife to a gunfight is appropriate...I don't and you have no right to redefine reality because of your disdain for guns.

Is that your goal, to create roadblocks for everyone to purchase a gun?

Forum List

Back