Outta Here

Personally, I hate the "N word", but thank God for our freedom to write what we want here.

There are a lot of people here whom I don't read many of their posts because of what they say or how they say it, but I'm darned glad they have the right to say it.

Immie

I think we should take turns and make a list of offensive labels in the English language. I'll start with a couple:

Camel Jockey

Wet back

I think we should take turns and make a list of offensive labels in the English language. I'll start with a couple:

Camel Jockey

Wet back

Barack_camel_jockey.jpg
Barack "I Am Not A Camel Jockey" OBama...

I just learned that posters are allowed to use the N word here. Sorry, but that's completely unacceptable to me. Therefore, its been fun but I won't be posting here any more.

Goodbye and good luck with the site.
:clap2:

another progressive bites the dust!!!!!

intolerance sucks. using the 'n' word is not the same as calling somebody a [[ame="http://www.amazon.com/******-Strange-Career-Troublesome-Word/dp/0375421726"]****** - The Strange Career of a Troublesome Word [/ame](Hardcover)]

Camel Jockey

Wet back

Barack_camel_jockey.jpg

You're supposed to add a couple to the list!

I'll help you.

Chink or Jap

Poofter....wait a minute. I'm not entirely sure "poofter" is offensive. Maybe some limey can check in and tell us.

I don't add to the list, because I can generally find a way to make my point without resorting to terms such as those you've listed above. I'm not intolerant to them - I simply don't need to use them.

I just learned that posters are allowed to use the N word here. Sorry, but that's completely unacceptable to me. Therefore, its been fun but I won't be posting here any more.

That's two that have left in past 4 years over a stupid, f-ing word. Just to clarify since we have plenty of newbies here ... using the word "******" is in fact not against the rules. HOWEVER, if you address another member by that term, you're gone.

That's two that have left in past 4 years over a stupid, f-ing word. Just to clarify since we have plenty of newbies here ... using the word "******" is in fact not against the rules. HOWEVER, if you address another member by that term, you're gone.

and people wonder why I have a fondness for Gunnery Asswipes. :lol:

Is saying someone's acting like a ****** a bannable offense? I think this is one instance where context is important. For instance 'you're one of those ignorant ******* that make Black people look bad'

Long as you remember to capitalize the "G" and the "A".:cool:

• Thanks
Reactions: del

Long as you remember to capitalize the "G" and the "A".:cool:

:lol:

Fuck You.

Is saying someone's acting like a ****** a bannable offense? I think this is one instance where context is important. For instance 'you're one of those ignorant ******* that make Black people look bad'

Addressing people by that term is unacceptable in any context.

And while we're at it, I'd also appreciate you curtailing your overuse of the word "****" when addressing females outside the flame zone. There IS actually a reason that forum is separate from the rest.

Thanks

I'll help you.

Chink or Jap

Poofter....wait a minute. I'm not entirely sure "poofter" is offensive. Maybe some limey can check in and tell us.

I don't add to the list, because I can generally find a way to make my point without resorting to terms such as those you've listed above. I'm not intolerant to them - I simply don't need to use them.

We're not actually using them, just making a list of them. Really no point to it at all. Things like....

cracker

jar head

I never use the word ******.

I'll help you.

Chink or Jap

We're not actually using them, just making a list of them. Really no point to it at all. Things like....

cracker

jar head

Hey asshole ... when you say "Jarhead", you say it with some fukkin' respect, huh?:eusa_eh: Some of us earned the right to wear that name.

Forum List

Back