Outstanding: Ohio Governor Kasich Signs Bill Allowing Hunters To Shoot Wild Game Using Silencers

Outstanding: Ohio Governor Kasich Signs Bill Allowing Hunters To Shoot Wild Game Using Silencers

As a 68-year-old lifelong hunter - I think this is a terrible law. However, I'm sure silencer manufacturers and retailers will love it - including slob hunters.

FREEZE GOPHER !!!

it's not really a suppressor or anything ... no big deal.

if you want to hunt and hunt quiet, bowhunt. I do.

Why does a hunter need a silencer? ..... :cool:

It's way easier on the ears and you dont need to wear ear protection which makes it easier to hear game.
Not only that it makes range time a pure joy.

Ear protection is a partial scam. I agree it helps reduce ear damage but lots of damage is still done, even if you wear both plugs and muffs.

All I know is after three or four hundred rounds if feels like someones jamming an ice pick in to my ear every time I fire.
Ear protection eliminates that.

Wow, if you go through three or four hundred rounds on a hunt, maybe you need to learn to be a better shot, or get a game identification chart.

Part of the hunting fun is hearing the crack of my deer rifle. I also enjoy hearing other shots off in the distance.

BTW, it ain't that hard to make a silencer. In fact, many lawnmower mufflers will work.

The best thing is it allows you to shoot without ear protection allowing you to hear approaching animals like deer or the flushing of birds. And if you're bird hunting it also allows you to hear the position of your fellow hunters much better. We all know that can be a problem.

You're full of crap. Very few hunters wear ear protection when they are in the field actually hunting. Muffs and plugs are for practice at the range.

The best thing is it allows you to shoot without ear protection allowing you to hear approaching animals like deer or the flushing of birds. And if you're bird hunting it also allows you to hear the position of your fellow hunters much better. We all know that can be a problem.

You're full of crap. Very few hunters wear ear protection when they are in the field actually hunting. Muffs and plugs are for practice at the range.

You must have crappy place to dove hunt....

Why does a hunter need a silencer? ..... :cool:

It's way easier on the ears and you dont need to wear ear protection which makes it easier to hear game.
Not only that it makes range time a pure joy.

Ear protection is a partial scam. I agree it helps reduce ear damage but lots of damage is still done, even if you wear both plugs and muffs.

All I know is after three or four hundred rounds if feels like someones jamming an ice pick in to my ear every time I fire.
Ear protection eliminates that.

Wow, if you go through three or four hundred rounds on a hunt, maybe you need to learn to be a better shot, or get a game identification chart.

Another retard who doesnt read the whole thread...or the whole post for that matter.
Go suck a bag of dicks...

Forum List

Back