Florida Bill Allows Ron DeSantis to Stay Governor and At The Same Time Run For President

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Yes. All the Florida politicians would love to have him leave early for picking fights with Disney.

Oh boy, now this really is getting interesting. 2024 might become a very interesting election year indeed.

If he wins he can just shut down Washington DC, move the White House to Disney World, and run the country from Florida.

If he wins he can just shut down Washington DC, move the White House to Disney World, and run the country from Florida.

Lol not bad but in all seriousness I don't care if it's Trump, DeSantis, or somebody else. ANYBODY has to be better than Biden and Kamala Harris.

... and out-do Biden on diversity and inclusion by using the Disney staff for his administration. Peter Pan can be the Secretary of Transportation, Dopey can be Press Secretary, black Ariel can be over Education and LeFou can be the gay Energy official who loves to steal suitcases.

This is the guy who got his ass handed to him by Disney? That DeSantis? Yeah, sure he will. :itsok:

Lol not bad but in all seriousness I don't care if it's Trump, DeSantis, or somebody else. ANYBODY has to be better than Biden and Kamala Harris.
If it's Biden and Trump again .... or DeDantis and Biden...

Fuck. Is this really the best we can do?

Desantis has less chance of being president in 2024 than Trump had of being president in 2020. That is what I glean, don't hate me for speaking the truth.

If it's Biden and Trump again ....

Fuck.
GOP couldn't find a legit contender to Trump in four years, DeSantis had hope with his border stance, his Hampton move was only a stunt as he backed down quickly. He is basically trying to outTrump Trump. From what I can tell, if RFK jr gets traction, he might be the next president.

Last edited:
Because Republicans will change any law, ignore any law, to acquire and hold power. Forget all their bullshit about small government, or activist judges, or states rights, or concern about the debt/deficit, or corporations have rights like people - all bullshit.

Oh boy, now this really is getting interesting. 2024 might become a very interesting election year indeed.

You mean the law was fine with both houses and previous governors, until Ron wanted to run for president and now that law changed? Go figure.:auiqs.jpg:

You mean the law was fine with both houses and previous governors, until Ron wanted to run for president and now that law changed? Go figure.:auiqs.jpg:

Yeah I know, but he still has legal authority to do that and if he doesn't get the presidency, at least he still has the governorship.

Yeah I know, but he still has legal authority to do that and if he doesn't get the presidency, at least he still has the governorship.
Well, he won't get the presidency, but I guess trying is not even important enough, to give up his day job for his hobby. The law has been on the books for years, put in by Republicans, years ago.

Well, he won't get the presidency, but I guess trying is not even important enough, to give up his day job for his hobby.

How do you know that? And if he wins the presidency obviously he will. He just wants a safety net to fall back on is all.

Because neither Trump nor DeSantis will put up with bullshit from leftists such as yourself.
I'm tempted to ask what bullshit you think I'm pushing on you. But you strike me as a) stupid and b) crazy, so I'm not sure what good it would do.

Forum List

Back