Outrage

Are you kidding me ?!?! I'm new at this, and dont even know if this will post,... but I am ready to SCREAM!!!!!!! HONORABLY discharched from the Marines, this country now
"proudly" "welcomes" gays to serve. Well I'm sorry, but I say give them their own batallion,... give them their own flag (rainbow equipped), and give them their own training facility,... let them scream "OOORAHHH" and storm the hill with their "woodies"
in hand, and perhaps after the next war or so, we'll have a famous photo to replace Iwo-Jima. This sickens me ! If I were serving today, I would "LEAVE" the military,.... charge me with whatever you want, brig time so what ! I would urge all active-duty military "STRAIGHT" personnel to W-A-L-K !!!!!!!! Let the fags fight from here on, and lets see how far this country progesses "in the name of EQUALITY" !!!!!! I'm ashamed to have E-V-E-R served, and to have ever had anything to do w/ this country's military. It's no wonder we're called the "Great Satan" . Now Obama is ready to "GRANT" so-called
"legality" to gay marriage. This country disgusts me !!!!! "Semper-Fi" It's time to declare our own "Jihad" because obviously, Muslims in this country are all "together" as not a single one of them is standing to "fight" against Jihad. Well, as a Marine, I say,...
BRING IT ON !!!!!! (Anyone besides me ever see Red Dawn ? )
I was somewhat surprised to hear the Marine Corps would be accepting gay enlistees. I was in the Corps in the mid-50s and it would have been unheard of back then and the same news would have provoked a mutiny. In fact, homosexual conduct was a serious court martial offense.

Thinking back, I recall an incident in which a Staff Sergeant from a tank battalion was busted for attempting to get it on with a PFC in my outfit (on LeJeune). It seems this Staff hit on the PFC and made a date to meet him in a vacant squad bay in the 500 Area. The PFC agreed and went straight to the PMO and reported it. The CID arranged a set-up and when the Staff showed up and offered oral sex they arrested him.

I had seen that Staff Sgt. around and once had a conversation with him in the field. He was a nice fellow and there was absolutely nothing unusual about him. After the bust the word was everyone in his outfit, where he was well liked, was completely surprised to find out he was gay (probably bi-sexual).

I also recall another fellow in my oufit on Okinawa who I realize now was probably gay but it never dawned on me back then. He was a body-builder and a real bad-ass. Nobody would mess with him but there were a few things about him that I would immediately recognize today as gay. I know better now but back then it was the furthest thing from my mind because I assumed that all homosexual males were effeminate -- which this guy was anything but.

So those are examples of two very likeable guys, both of whom were good Marines in every way, and they were gay. But the most ironic thing was the PFC who brought that Staff Sergeant down was kind of a twisty little shit, himself, and I would have suspected that he was gay rather than the Staff who hit on him.

Since then I've come to realize that all homosexuals are not flamboyant faggots who get in your face and behave like bratty girls. I've known quite a few gays since then who are really nice people and a lot more pleasant and interesting than a lot of straight men I know. But, if I were gay I certainly would not consider joining the Marine Corps because of the intensely macho atmosphere. And even if that kind of machismo might be the factor that attracts a homosexual man to the Corps he would be looking for trouble.

On the distaff side, however, my impression was the majority of BAMs were overt, in-your-face, butch lesbians and it seemed to be commonly known and completely accepted.

Last edited:
Black civil rights and gay "rights" have nothing to do with each other.

Odd, it would seem that you miss that they have constitutional law in common. That the last group to have to fight for their own would deny what they have attained to others is not that great a suprise, nor does it (or any other popularly held opinion) contradict that what gays are struggling for are civil rights. Black people don't have exclusive use of civil law any more than white or hetro people do.

Last edited:
Are you kidding me ?!?! I'm new at this, and dont even know if this will post,... but I am ready to SCREAM!!!!!!! HONORABLY discharched from the Marines, this country now
"proudly" "welcomes" gays to serve. Well I'm sorry, but I say give them their own batallion,... give them their own flag (rainbow equipped), and give them their own training facility,... let them scream "OOORAHHH" and storm the hill with their "woodies"
in hand, and perhaps after the next war or so, we'll have a famous photo to replace Iwo-Jima. This sickens me ! If I were serving today, I would "LEAVE" the military,.... charge me with whatever you want, brig time so what ! I would urge all active-duty military "STRAIGHT" personnel to W-A-L-K !!!!!!!! Let the fags fight from here on, and lets see how far this country progesses "in the name of EQUALITY" !!!!!! I'm ashamed to have E-V-E-R served, and to have ever had anything to do w/ this country's military. It's no wonder we're called the "Great Satan" . Now Obama is ready to "GRANT" so-called
"legality" to gay marriage. This country disgusts me !!!!! "Semper-Fi" It's time to declare our own "Jihad" because obviously, Muslims in this country are all "together" as not a single one of them is standing to "fight" against Jihad. Well, as a Marine, I say,...
BRING IT ON !!!!!! (Anyone besides me ever see Red Dawn ? )

:cuckoo::cuckoo::lol::lol:

Let's hope this fake, troll spammer doesn't last long.

I'm ashamed to have E-V-E-R served, and to have ever had anything to do w/ this country's military.
It's ok, I feel the same way about you serving this country too. That's empathy right there.

This country disgusts me !!!!!
Let me know if you need help finding the exit.

Black civil rights and gay "rights" have nothing to do with each other.
False. Try again.

831_152bMatStone10709W.jpg

Leonard Matlovich - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Forum List

Back