I've Got Your Christmas Spirit Right Here!!!

HUGGY

I Post Because I Care
Mar 24, 2009
Seattle at large...Ballard lately
I have received many wishes for a happy holiday and of course all are accepted in the spirit given. Thing is I do not celebrate the holidays. No big deal ...I just don't get caught up in it.

There are many though that feel something less than joy during this time of the year and I recognize that.

The purpose of this thread is for those that feel they need a place to vent or otherwise express their true feelings about these holidays which is depression.

So this is HUGGY aka Sean Corey reaching out a hand to comfort any that need some support during these last days leading up to Christmas.

Not sure you wanna spill your guts publicly? Shoot me a PM and I'll respond.

Your pal in this time of need,

HUGGY

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQ7iyRJrFg8&feature=fvw[/ame]

Last edited:
Does this require a physical?

It could. Are you a cryin on the inside kinda clown?:lol: You may need to remove the big nose...The red wig...and the huge shoes...

I'm happy and smiling inside and out....and I don't seem to fit in....:eusa_doh:

Pissed off, angry, troubled, bitchy people just make me laugh.

Teach me how to grumpy down...would Ya..?

Before I get beaten to a pulp...:lol:

Does this require a physical?

It could. Are you a cryin on the inside kinda clown?:lol: You may need to remove the big nose...The red wig...and the huge shoes...

I'm happy and smiling inside and out....and I don't seem to fit in....:eusa_doh:

Pissed off, angry, troubled, bitchy people just make me laugh.

Teach me how to grumpy down...would Ya..?

Before I get beaten to a pulp...:lol:

Just tell em you are one of Santa's snitches... They will knock that glib crap off tout suite!!!!:lol:

My door is open. I'll be here till Christmas day.

It's like you're a minority member..:eusa_eh:

Perhaps if you pissed, moaned and demanded equal rights..and free stuff..

I guess all the USMB members are happy as pigs in shit. Good ...now I don't have to feel bad for anybody. I'd rather play music videos over on "The List".:clap2:

Forum List

Back