Outdoor smoking bans

put every dime collected from tobacco taxes into treating lung cancer and helping smokers quit. That will change a few minds

Last edited:
I decided to stop smoking, and I'll convince all my friends to stop to. Then we'll take all that money no longer going to health care and start a smoker's rights campaign.

I've been known to smoke all sorts of stuff. It's the Native Americans little gift to the white man.

And besides, if you don't like the smell of cigarettes, you can easily out run a smoker.

I've been known to smoke all sorts of stuff. It's the Native Americans little gift to the white man.

And besides, if you don't like the smell of cigarettes, you can easily out run a smoker.

Good point ... I thought liberal whackos loved the native Americans, does this mean they now hate them?

i thought we were going to focus on the menace we call "bread". Everyone who eats that shit eventually dies.

Good point ... I thought liberal whackos loved the native Americans, does this mean they now hate them?

There just aren't enough of those suckers left to love. The ones that didn't get acute lead poisoning died walking to the liquor store.

It's bullshit KK. Dreamed up by the powerful Xanthum Gum lobby so they can corner the lucrative gluten alternative market. Ask Willow if she is affiliated with the Xanthum, Guar or pre - gel starch lobbies. You won't get a straight answer.

It's bullshit KK. Dreamed up by the powerful Xanthum Gum lobby so they can corner the lucrative gluten alternative market. Ask Willow if she is affiliated with the Xanthum, Guar or pre - gel starch lobbies. You won't get a straight answer.

I plead the fifth!

It's killing off 17% of the population every year ... somehow we actually have a population of 20000% ... but it's sound math!

Alright, it's settled, we will work to have the deadly cancer causing bread banned from the US, baking will result in a life sentence and we will tax all gluten 500%.

Forum List

Back