Out-of-Wedlock Births Discussion

Since Hispanics are counted generally as Caucasian, the white rate is above 40%.

Naw, they counted them as "non-hispanic whites"

The combined Hispanic Caucasian and white total exceeds 40%

The non hispanic white is lower.

Stop trolling, troll. Try to stick to what the study actually studied.

You are trolling your own thread. The subset of Hispanic Caucasians plus the non-Hispanic Caucasians pushes the white level to more than 40%.

You have always been able to deny the facts.

72.3% of non-Hispanic blacks
66.2% of American Indians/Alaska Natives
53.3% of Hispanics
29.1% of non-Hispanic whites
17.2% of Asians/Pacific Islanders

What do you have to say to this ^^^^ study?

In this study, we are looking at Hispanics separately from blacks, whites, and asians. In case you were having difficulty.

If you have another study you would like to discuss, feel free to start another thread.

Now wasn't that a waste of off-topic bickering. Its all gone bye bye. Thread cleaned....stay on topic please or this thread will be closed and sold at auction. Thank you

Too bad the right is so against birth control.

They'd rather see children having children than admit that children have sex.

And then, they're against education, either before or after those births. That way, they can keep the poor down and gloat about starving children.

For the right, this is called a win-win situation.

You said the right is so against birth control. Sorry, but the very best birth control is abstinence as of old. It's also a good way to remain free of STDs, which are a horror no child should have to have.

These things are being caused by breakdown of respect for marriage between man and woman as eligible partners for parenthood and opening the door through propaganda that out-of-wedlock sex is fine and dandy.

It isn't.

The STD numbers prove it.

The illegitimate birth rates prove it. It's not to label the child, it is meant to show what proportion of children are being raised in a tragic situation for a civil society.

The best example I can think of for incivility is the OWS love-ins on city streets, and the situation was instigated at the top of government with Obama encouraging the movement.

It led to riots, property destruction, immoral acts in public, using cop cars for sewage receptacles, and youthful society gone mad.

So here's the Statistics of Out-of-Wedlock Births

53.3% of Hispanics

So what's your take on these statistics? Poverty? Education? Family Values?

My take is that I don't give a shit if a child is born out of wedlock. As long as that child is happy, healthy, loved, and has one or two parents who can care for them and provide for them, why should anyone give a toss whether they are married?

53.3% of Hispanics

My take is that I don't give a shit if a child is born out of wedlock. As long as that child is happy, healthy, loved, and has one or two parents who can care for them and provide for them, why should anyone give a toss whether they are married?
Far too often it doesn't end up like you and I would like it to.
Wefare then welfare breeds welfare
Drugs, poverty, crime. The child is at a huge disadvantage from the get go.

Last edited:

53.3% of Hispanics

Because there is no question that children in single parent households do not do as well as children with married parents.

They die at twice the rate, they are poor, they are criminal, and they don't get educations.

That is why we care. Because we care about children. If you care about children, you don't promote a depraved lifestyle that chews them up and spits them out dead.

The statistics show that populations that are most heavily influenced by progressive values have a problem.

Doesn't 75- 80% of our population consider themselves Christian? Do we need more God? Or maybe more education? Hmmmm

Sent from my iPhone using the tears of Raider's fans.

If only you made sense, I would spank you with facts.

Sadly, your comment makes no sense and you made no intelligible point, so there's really nothing to refute.

53.3% of Hispanics

Far too often it doesn't end up like you and I would like it to.

Wefare then welfare breeds welfare

Drugs, poverty, crime. The child is at a huge disadvantage from the get go.

But why do you care if someone is married? I think that is their point. It's all about support system, and maybe not treating single mothers like they are evil.
My son lives a pretty good life, better than many kids with two parents. He is spoiled, goes to a school in a good neighborhood, and has a very good support system.
Many dislike mothers not being married but do not want to provide a support system or provide education etc for support. They just figure they shouldn't have had sex so they are on their own. I would even suggest helping them get in contacts with a church or Christian organization. Because in many cases it does take a village. ;)

Last edited:
If only you made sense, I would spank you with facts.

Sadly, your comment makes no sense and you made no intelligible point, so there's really nothing to refute.

The point is, even with Christian values people fuck, it wasn't that hard to figure out. And your facts usually debunk themselves. No way getting around that fact.
Bristol Palin is a prime example. Conservative values and she still made a mistake. You guys need to stop blaming liberals for all your problems.

The rates are even higher in the countries that these races come from

53.3% of Hispanics

It would seem that there is a direct correlation between the level of disbelief in evolution within a group, and the percentage of out-of wedlock births within said group. Whether this is causative or not, is less certain.

Last edited:

53.3% of Hispanics

Because there is no question that children in single parent households do not do as well as children with married parents.

They die at twice the rate, they are poor, they are criminal, and they don't get educations.

That is why we care. Because we care about children. If you care about children, you don't promote a depraved lifestyle that chews them up and spits them out dead.

If you are opposed to having kids outside of wedlock, then you are opposed to sex outside of marriage, and as the majority of people do have sex before they are married, what would you say to them?

53.3% of Hispanics

What's your "take on these statistics"? seems to me if one is concerned about the unmarried having children they would pose a question not likely to illicit bigots and racists to chime in and point fingers at specific races and ethnicities.

So showing numbers now is being racist?

No.

What’s racist is the propensity of most on the right to use the data to reinforce their unfounded stereotypes concerning race and ethnicity and fashion them into a political weapon used to justify more government, more government authority, and more government interfering in citizens’ private lives.

Forum List

Back