Out-of-Wedlock Births Discussion

You know, commenting on the obvious issues that the black communities face is not "hatred". It's concern.

Hatred is continuing the policies that lead to the destruction of their families, the continuation of the cycle of poverty and violence, and the death and imprisonment of their men.

You know, commenting on the obvious issues that the black communities face is not "hatred". It's concern.

Hatred is continuing the policies that lead to the destruction of their families, the continuation of the cycle of poverty and violence, and the death and imprisonment of their men.

Well, obviously if marriage was the solution to the problem, then Sweden would be a violent and impoverished society, and Egypt would be practically a Utopia :doubt:

Source: Global Children?s Trends | The Sustainable Demographic Dividend :eusa_eh:

Last edited:
If only you made sense, I would spank you with facts.

Sadly, your comment makes no sense and you made no intelligible point, so there's really nothing to refute.

The point is, even with Christian values people fuck, it wasn't that hard to figure out. And your facts usually debunk themselves. No way getting around that fact.
Bristol Palin is a prime example. Conservative values and she still made a mistake. You guys need to stop blaming liberals for all your problems.

Sent from my iPhone using the tears of Raider's fans.
You are mistaken. With Christian values, people abstain.

The Kinsey reports are shown to have been fabrications of scientific data about sex. The "reports" lied that out-of-wedlock sex was normal (it wasn't.)

The reports themselves seduced eager experimenters into thinking wrongly that "everybody was doing it." Not only was the strong majority NOT "doing it," the reports changed the outcome for decision-making of the majorities. They even used under-aged soldiers to lower the age prescribed in voting laws that tried to solicit mature judgments, so nobody would guess their true motives to seduce all of the youth in America.

Lies are insidious when used to destroy society. The Kinsey reports were behind Roe v. Wade, which not only influenced law, they influenced the theft of taxpayer money when eager-to-get-elected vice politicians used the information to increase their popularity by promising young people freedom from responsibilities of marriage, childbearing, child support, and family cohesion.

You can't make up what happened to this nation after the lying Kinsey reports were released and sex was merchandised as "free love."

Even so, those who believed the lies became atheists because Christianity couldn't compete with the false sense of security free love gave to the peer-obedient who sold out their family tradition in favor of wallet-targeting schiesters in politics whose only aim was to get rich quick off taxpayers who didn't tie in the lies with why they left the church in droves.

It's convenient to not have your psyche nagged when you follow false doctrines that are presently directly responsibility for the loss of half America's babies through abortionists who pocket the cash from those who fall into the duped category.

Keep preaching the lie, babe, and you, too will be met at St. Peter's gate by millions of unborn Americans you helped do in with your approbation and shielding. You will be held accountable for lying that promotes death to innocent babies, and I can't change that with my horror of your speechmaking defenses of human being terrorists that abortion folks are who also got inducted into the free love is okay-if-not-desirable lie.

Please have a St. Paul moment on the Road to Damascus, where he saw the light after being struck with blindness.

Last edited:
My take is that I don't give a shit if a child is born out of wedlock. As long as that child is happy, healthy, loved, and has one or two parents who can care for them and provide for them, why should anyone give a toss whether they are married?

Far too often it doesn't end up like you and I would like it to.

Wefare then welfare breeds welfare

Drugs, poverty, crime. The child is at a huge disadvantage from the get go.

But why do you care if someone is married? I think that is their point. It's all about support system, and maybe not treating single mothers like they are evil.
My son lives a pretty good life, better than many kids with two parents. He is spoiled, goes to a school in a good neighborhood, and has a very good support system.
Many dislike mothers not being married but do not want to provide a support system or provide education etc for support. They just figure they shouldn't have had sex so they are on their own. I would even suggest helping them get in contacts with a church or Christian organization. Because in many cases it does take a village. ;)

Please read my first sentence, then get back to me, Luissa.

If only you made sense, I would spank you with facts.

Sadly, your comment makes no sense and you made no intelligible point, so there's really nothing to refute.

The point is, even with Christian values people fuck, it wasn't that hard to figure out. And your facts usually debunk themselves. No way getting around that fact.
Bristol Palin is a prime example. Conservative values and she still made a mistake. You guys need to stop blaming liberals for all your problems.

The Kinsey reports are shown to have been fabrications of scientific data about sex. The "reports" lied that out-of-wedlock sex was normal (it wasn't.)

The reports themselves seduced eager experimenters into thinking wrongly that "everybody was doing it." Not only was the strong majority NOT "doing it," the reports changed the outcome for decision-making of the majorities. They even used under-aged soldiers to lower the age prescribed in voting laws that tried to solicit mature judgments, so nobody would guess their true motives to seduce all of the youth in America.

Lies are insidious when used to destroy society. The Kinsey reports were behind Roe v. Wade, which not only influenced law, they influenced the theft of taxpayer money when eager-to-get-elected vice politicians used the information to increase their popularity by promising young people freedom from responsibilities of marriage, childbearing, child support, and family cohesion.

You can't make up what happened to this nation after the lying Kinsey reports were released and sex was merchandised as "free love."

Even so, those who believed the lies became atheists because Christianity couldn't compete with the false sense of security free love gave to the peer-obedient who sold out their family tradition in favor of wallet-targeting schiesters in politics whose only aim was to get rich quick off taxpayers who didn't tie in the lies with why they left the church in droves.

It's convenient to not have your psyche nagged when you follow false doctrines that are presently directly responsibility for the loss of half America's babies through abortionists who pocket the cash from those who fall into the duped category.

Keep preaching the lie, babe, and you, too will be met at St. Peter's gate by millions of unborn Americans you helped do in with your approbation and shielding. You will be held accountable for lying that promotes death to innocent babies, and I can't change that with my horror of your speechmaking defenses of human being terrorists that abortion folks are who also got inducted into the free love is okay-if-not-desirable lie.

Please have a St. Paul moment on the Road to Damascus, where he saw the light after being struck with blindness.

With Christian values, people abstain? Yeah! Sure they do. Saying you do, and actually abstaining is two different things.

Well, obviously if marriage was the solution to the problem, then Sweden would be a violent and impoverished society, and Egypt would be practically a Utopia :doubt:

Source: Global Children?s Trends | The Sustainable Demographic Dividend :eusa_eh:

"An important 2003 study by Gunilla Ringbäck Weitoft, et al. found that children of single parents in Sweden have more than double the rates of mortality, severe morbidity, and injury of children in two parent households. This held true after controlling for a wide range of demographic and socioeconomic circumstances."

The End of Marriage in Scandinavia | The Weekly Standard __________________

Last edited:

With Christian values, people abstain? Yeah! Sure they do. Saying you do, and actually abstaining is two different things.

As usual, you miss the point in your hysterical defense of promiscuity.

As usual, you miss the point in your hysterical defense of promiscuity.

My defense of promiscuity? No, it's called living in the real world. You should try it.

And read her first sentence, smart one.

People do abstain, when they are raised in an environment that supports and rewards it.

More so than when they are in an environment where sexual depravity is embraced, expected, and lauded. Where children have no value and are seen as nothing more than chattel at best....disposable at worst.

I don't know why you loons continue to argue in the face of the reality.

Promiscuity is bad for children. Children raised in single parent households are at a terrible disadvantage, and are twice as likely to die before they reach adulthood. Yet still you want to tear apart the fabric that holds families together, and still you advocate for kids to have sex before they are ready to raise children.

"An important 2003 study by Gunilla Ringbäck Weitoft, et al. found that children of single parents in Sweden have more than double the rates of mortality, severe morbidity, and injury of children in two parent households. This held true after controlling for a wide range of demographic and socioeconomic circumstances."

The End of Marriage in Scandinavia | The Weekly Standard __________________

Well, you're talking about two different things here. Out of wedlock birth does not necessarily equal a single parent home. if you nice in the nice colorful graph, Sweden has only 22% of households with one parent (compare to 25% for non-Hispanic whites in the US). Though there was no functional link to that statistic, I'd be interested to check out their methodology.

As an aside, Traditional marriage isn't going away completely any time soon in Scandinavia. They have all those immigrants who are totally down with it :eusa_whistle:

People do abstain, when they are raised in an environment that supports and rewards it.

More so than when they are in an environment where sexual depravity is embraced, expected, and lauded. Where children have no value and are seen as nothing more than chattel at best....disposable at worst.

My parents are liberal, Christian but liberal. I was a virgin when I graduated from high school. My two friends who were raised in strict conservative homes were both pregnant when we graduated.
It's called the real world.

My parents are liberal, Christian but liberal. I was a virgin when I graduated from high school. My two friends who were raised in strict conservative homes were both pregnant when we graduated.

This is not a personal issue, Luissa.

Christians believe Christ, who told the sinful woman "Go and sin no more." In that regard, your high school friends were not fearful of God, they were fearful of something other than Christianity and its precepts.

Christians live in the real world, where Christian churches got burnt in the south in the 50s and 60s over racial animus, and others over doctrinal disputes or just plain ignorance. Few church burnings by people who seem to be Christians are actually burned by other principalities than Christian.

True Christianity does not promote original sin, murders, abortions, crimes, or hatred in any of its forms.

I want that to be crystal clear to you as you go through life's storms.

Last edited:

Christians believe Christ, who told the sinful woman "Go and sin no more." In that regard, your high school friends were not fearful of God, they were fearful of something other than Christianity and its precepts.

Christians live in the real world, where Christian churches got burnt in the south in the 50s and 60s over racial animus, and others over doctrinal disputes or just plain ignorance. Few church burnings by people who seem to be Christians are actually burned by other principalities than Christian.

True Christianity does not promote original sin, murders, abortions, crimes, or hatred in any of its forms.

Seems to be getting off the topic of environments which expect chastity, by which I assume KG means Wasilla... :eusa_whistle:

The delusional arrogance of most Christians is indeed remarkable.

Who are you to decide what a ‘true’ Christian is.

Christians do in fact have children out of wedlock, and they are just as much Christians as you or any other person who identifies as Christian.

Christians are human first and foremost, subject to the same failings and imperfections.

So here's the Statistics of Out-of-Wedlock Births

72.3% of non-Hispanic blacks
66.2% of American Indians/Alaska Natives
53.3% of Hispanics
29.1% of non-Hispanic whites
17.2% of Asians/Pacific Islanders

So what's your take on these statistics? Poverty? Education? Family Values?

My take is that I don't give a shit if a child is born out of wedlock. As long as that child is happy, healthy, loved, and has one or two parents who can care for them and provide for them, why should anyone give a toss whether they are married?

Good point.
So do you agree that I am not responsible for providing for them via some sort of taxation?

Forum List

Back