Our Public Grade Schools have become Leftist Indoctrination Centers

DGS49

Diamond Member
Apr 12, 2012
Pittsburgh
EXCLUSIVE: New Leftist ‘Racial Literacy Curriculum’ Brainwashing Elementary School Children

We hear this sort of thing often these days, but the remedies are unclear. Even running for local school board seldom helps. In my area (and I assume elsewhere), most school board members are as bad as the NEA reps. People with Real Jobs don't have time for these volunteer positions.

Education starts in the home. Parents, be vigilant.

"Virginia, North Carolina, New Jersey, New York, California, Rhode Island, Missouri, and Illinois"

I can guarantee that in North Carolina, it is the Charlotte school system, which is as leftist as it comes. In Missouri, it is obviously St. Louis schools. Illinois is obviously Chicago. .Now which of those other areas are not liberal Meccas?

The broad brush thing is getting very tiring.

It is going to get really bad in a few more generations.
The Left has been teaching kids to hate America, Christians, white folks, capitalism, morality for a long time now.
When these brainwashed people become the majority the game will be over.

People with Real Jobs don't have time for these volunteer positions.
BS. You get what you pay for but parents are generally available as they care about their children's education. If you don't care you just sit back and complain.

EXCLUSIVE: New Leftist ‘Racial Literacy Curriculum’ Brainwashing Elementary School Children

We hear this sort of thing often these days, but the remedies are unclear. Even running for local school board seldom helps. In my area (and I assume elsewhere), most school board members are as bad as the NEA reps. People with Real Jobs don't have time for these volunteer positions.

Saying the title over and over again is, believe me, Conservative Indoctrination

We don't have time to indoctrinate kids and we don't have the inclination. Over one-third of American schoolteachers are EVANGELICALS, for pity's sake.

37 Percent of Public School Teachers Are Evangelical Christians, Poll Finds

"Virginia, North Carolina, New Jersey, New York, California, Rhode Island, Missouri, and Illinois"

I can guarantee that in North Carolina, it is the Charlotte school system, which is as leftist as it comes. In Missouri, it is obviously St. Louis schools. Illinois is obviously Chicago. .Now which of those other areas are not liberal Meccas?

The broad brush thing is getting very tiring.

It's just lazy thinking

Forum List

Back