Jefferson Rages From The Grave

Morons have diseased his creation.

The University of Virginia has canceled the 21-gun salute for its Veterans Day ceremony over concerns that firing weapons on campus could cause "panic" among students.

University of Virginia cancels 21-gun salute from Veterans Day ceremony
Hey, billy. I understand the concern shown by UVA, but seems like it could be easily solved simply by announcing the ceremonial plan. Unless they figure some crackpot would use the ceremony as a cover for something nefarious.
Because once, somebody did use campus serenity to create a greater mass to murder.

Jefferson, I hear, was a logical man. Maybe he would look at today's culture that we as a nation have grown over the centuries of trial and error and reiterate his concern (of slavery in his time, I believe) when he said, "I tremble when I reflect that God is just!"

Unless the students are too stupid to read and understand the advance announcements.

It would be more palatable if they cancelled it so as not to disturb the ducks and geese on the campus ponds.

Unless the students are too stupid to read and understand the advance announcements.

It would be more palatable if they cancelled it so as not to disturb the ducks and geese on the campus ponds.

Snowflakes! Cupcakes and fools. If they were attending the Ceremony to honor the men women and children( Men who lied about their age to enlist during WWI and WWII, The Civil War and the Young men who fought along side their fathers brothers and neighbors in The revolutionary war) to Win and Secure their freedom to be Snowflakes. If you don't love America and the Freedom it provides every "individual" not just certain groups. The snowflakes who complained, should have been standing at the exits thanking every single Veteran that walked out of the Ceremony. Then go to their Local Recruiter. My son Got his Masters Degree while he was Serving in The Military. :fu:

Forum List

Back