Our president is hitting a home run in Davos!

tycho1572

Gold Member
Sep 2, 2016
Has anyone else here been watching the reports?

Trump met with several world CEO’s who are now going to invest BILLIONS in the US! :2up:

I’ll post a vid of the meeting when it’s available. It was impressive. :)

In spite of the best efforts of our media to denigrate him, President Trump is respected in the world for what he has done and what he is trying to do. There will always be Liberals everywhere ready to run out in the street and wave a sign, and a media camera ready to to film them. That only reflects the shrinking minority view of the Left.

Trump met with several world CEO’s who are now going to invest BILLIONS in the US! :2up:

And what do they get out of it? Pay no taxes for a long time? Get to suck the president's dick every day?

They're going to take Trump for a ride and see what they can get out of it, and Trump will pretend he's doing something good and then in about 5 years time the whole charade will come crumbling down.

They are laughing at the orange clown.

maxresdefault.jpg

It’s looking like you might be running out of excuses to stay in your parents house, deanrd. That’s something they’ll be happy about. :)

And what do they get out of it? Pay no taxes for a long time? Get to suck the president's dick every day?

They're going to take Trump for a ride and see what they can get out of it, and Trump will pretend he's doing something good and then in about 5 years time the whole charade will come crumbling down.

Sure...
predict trump economy will collapse - Bing video

They are laughing at the orange clown.

maxresdefault.jpg
On my Facebook and watssup jokes and memes about Trump f3om my 3uropean relatives and friends. In my 40 years I've never seen anyone been hated and made fun of than Trump. I thought America would never elect someone like W Bush....I guess I was wrong.

trump in davos - Bing video

I enjoyed watching the video.

That guy sitting on Trump's right (in tinted glasses) is Bill McDermott, CEO of SAP. An American leading a German company. A few years ago I picked up his book from the library. A nice (and at times funny) rags to riches story. I highly recommend it.

https://www.amazon.com/Winners-Dream-Journey-Corner-Office/dp/1476761086&tag=ff0d01-20

This is just like when he had his cabinet around him telling Trump how great he is. He's getting foreign firms who will make a lot of money and take it out of the US to kiss his ass.

The first guy is just like "Thank you Mr President for making us so rich and allowing us to screw over the American people"

The second guy is from a massive multi-national. Turns out it's ABB, from his accent I couldn't tell. It's a Swiss company which will be taking profits out of the US.

But then he said they've been investing in the US for the last 8 years.... who was president for 7 of those? Yeah, don't mention it, just lick ass.

Then he mentioned AI and robots and stuff. Basically taking jobs away from Americans and giving them to robots. And Trump's like "yeah baby".

The next guy is really weird. He's CEO of Anheuser-Busch InBev NV. Then he says "your company". Probably something to do with Budweiser claiming to be an American beer when it's Belgian owned.

He says they announced last year that they were going to invest in the US. Now, this sort of thing takes more than 10 days to figure out. They were probably thinking about doing such investment way before Trump became president.

Then the next guy claims it's Trump who created the momentum in the global market. Oh, please, more ass licking.
Then he goes on about the missions the US undertakes to "protect the world", are you kidding me? The US is the biggest destabilizer in the world. And this company makes profit from this warring. Oh, wow.

So basically you have large multinational corporations licking ass because they're going to be making lots more money, consolidating wealth among the rich elite, and screwing the normal guys over. Small business owners in the US beware, these companies are coming to take your business away from you.

I enjoyed watching the video.

That guy sitting on Trump's right (in tinted glasses) is Bill McDermott, CEO of SAP. An American leading a German company. A few years ago I picked up his book from the library. A nice (and at times funny) rags to riches story. I highly recommend it.

https://www.amazon.com/Winners-Dream-Journey-Corner-Office/dp/1476761086&tag=ff0d01-20

Huge bucks. Personally, I'm not real fond of his system(s) but glad he sees the opportunity.

French president Emmanuel Macron made a wisecrack about how there were no anti-Paris Accord people at the meeting and Theresa May was stone-faced when Trump said they he and she were great friends. Yeah, Donnie is knockin' over in Davos. Fucking dream on.

I was also impressed with how knowledgeable Trump was with these companies.

The man is amazing!

Forum List

Back