Our President AGREES WITH LETS GO BRANDON!

That guy is going to get fired, and the same for whoever put this cargo ship container photo in the background at Brandon's fake White House sound stage.
FHOuVC5XEA0TGBx

FHOuVC6XIAA8WNe

Somehow let's go brandon is Trunpism?

Lol

Talk about weak minded people that are so emotionally wrecked by the grand success of Trumps presidency.

We know how deranged they are, but the fact that he was so successful that the world had to resort to biological warfare in order to remove him from office.

Since their so called Russian collusion was pulled in order to cover up the actual collusion between the clintons bidens and the rest with Russia.
Bravo on that stupid thing that a dolt like Mac still believes today. Think about that. I am serious. Take the time and ponder that.

Yeah, 2019, the country was experiencing the greatest economic boom in its history and ALL DUE TO TRUMP POLICIES.

They knew it. When I say THEY, I am not talking about the Mac types. Whose heads are too far up there and they have been up there so long that they cannot even smell their own shit. Thats a long time being crammed in there.

It was the diabolical new world order that knew it. So, they unleashed their biological weapon and somehow blame it entirely on WHITE AMERICANS AND TRUMP VOTERS, even though Trump is encouraging people to take the vaccine.

I mean we are so brainwashed by Trump that we are not doing what he suggested. Yes, even that makes us Trumpers lost in TRUMPISM to the left.

Read that last statement again, just so we know who the lost deranged losers truly are

Last edited:
Lol the media and the left are doing what I said. Chiding down from their pathetic moral Ivory towers.

Last edited:
He was laughing off a troll

Holy shit, you Trumptards are stupid.

What did you want the President to do, act like Trump and get into a sulky pissing match? Biden displayed class and humor, which is why you Trumptards can't recognize it.
And your idiot President didn't even understand the implications of what the caller was saying! How dumb is that.
Biden kept asking you live in Oregon??? The guy hung up on the idiot president!

Forum List

Back