Our President AGREES WITH LETS GO BRANDON!

Biden isn't playing with a full deck. It is madness to abuse him like this. He will be gone well before the first term is up.
You said that through the whole campaaign, and he still kicked all of your bitch asses, while never losing his smile.

If a senile old man whupped you with such contemptious ease,. you all must be the biggest pussies to ever walk the planet. Yet you seem so thrilled to admit that. It's as if you're part of a beta-loser cult.

Why is it that without exception, every Trumptard on this board is a piss-gargling cult imbecile? My theory is that sucking too much assjelly out of Putin's rectum pickled their little commie brains.

Now this is good stuff. Cannot wait for the so called leftists to pretend to be greatly offended and then watch it turn into a frenzy as they take their pitiful moral high ground as they celebrate more than 50 million murders of babies in this country.

At 32 seconds

I am offended for you. Is that all the far-right knows anymore deceit and trickery. At least Biden is taking this all in stride and sees it for what it is, very pathetic.

You said that through the whole campaaign, and he still kicked all of your bitch asses, while never losing his smile.

If a senile old man whupped you with such contemptious ease,. you all must be the biggest pussies to ever walk the planet. Yet you seem so thrilled to admit that. It's as if you're part of a beta-loser cult.

Why is it that without exception, every Trumptard on this board is a piss-gargling cult imbecile? My theory is that sucking too much assjelly out of Putin's rectum pickled their little commie brains.

Sippy Cup was installed out of a basement.
Putin has well over 100k troops massed on Ukraine's border out in the open.
See the difference, blind man?

I have them on ignore. Are they still yelling collusion?

He was laughing off a troll

Holy shit, you Trumptards are stupid.

What did you want the President to do, act like Trump and get into a sulky pissing match? Biden displayed class and humor, which is why you Trumptards can't recognize it.
Yeah manboob: we will all pretend that’s what it was.

Okay. So you kids didn't bug him at all.

Tough shit.
No. The caller didn’t bug him. Because your President is too far gone mentally to even grasp what had just been said to him. Live with it. You don’t like it? Tough shit.

Last edited:
Accompanying commentary. I like this because it gives me a chance to agree with Brandon.

Such a stellar group of achievers that have to disrupt the president’s Santa update with NORAD. No doubt their commander does not appreciate such embarrassments. What dumbfucks to bring such dishonor on their unit.

Certainly doesn't have the mental acuity to be the leader of the free world, but you can't convince these mental midgets of that.

I am not here to defend his mental acuity, I think he is a fucking moron. But in this case I think it was the right thing. I do the same thing on here when people use childish insults.

You obviously don't know the history of the Soviet Union of which Putin is very much a part still. This has nothing to do with which US president is in power. It's about an obsolete regime with a failing economy attempting to intimidate the West. The Ukraine is the bread basket of Europe. Putin is grabbing some bread for his starving people.

Forum List

Back