Our POTUS actually fielded a question today without prior knowledge

I like how it took him about 5 seconds to figure out the answer to the question “Did you get briefed on the border today”.

At least he didn’t have to have a note card.

and no teleprompter. See, while the Democrat faithful are discussing Capital Riot still, there's a major crisis going on at the border, due Xiden's "tearing down the wall".

Who else is happy taxpayers are flipping the bill for Democrat STUPID?

What taxes are being added to pay for the bill? I can’t find the details on that

and no teleprompter. See, while the Democrat faithful are discussing Capital Riot still, there's a major crisis going on at the border, due Xiden's "tearing down the wall".

What taxes are being added to pay for the bill? I can’t find the details on that

I know, you're PROG and figure money grows on trees, that's if you even knew money buys stuff. Stuff like illegals hitting the borders due their invitations from PROG.

Xiden obviously doesn't take the Chinese VIrus seriously....no mask? not testing illegals? It's a clear message that the States should all open up I guess

Xiden is constantly seen without a mask, and when he does wear one it slips off his nose.

This is the vegetable PROGS consider leadership, all while he's like a parrot, "wear a mask", "wear a mask".

I know, you're PROG and figure money grows on trees, that's if you even knew money buys stuff. Stuff like illegals hitting the borders due their invitations from PROG.

Money is actually made out of trees... you were close!

Last edited:
Have you noticed the Kosher Commie follows Mad Joe Robinette everywhere?

Does that mean Joe needs a babysitter, Kamala calls the shots or she's being briefed because Xiden can't be expected to do this much longer?

Watch the Kosher Commie's body language when Mad Joe says something incoherently as Xiden approaches the doorway. I don't mean you PROGS, you guys can't be expected to pick up on anything.
joe does ok if he has a fresh depends...plenty of stimulants, and someone wipes the blood from his eyes

Money is actually made out of trees but you were close!

it comes out of the pockets of working class people

Money is actually made out of trees but you were close!

it comes out of the pockets of working class people

How so?

Wrong again PROG, US paper currency is made up of 75% cotton and 25% linen.

Wrong again PROG, US paper currency is made up of 75% cotton and 25% linen.

Cotton and flax are both plants so I tried and dumb it down for you and allowed your tree reference to fly... you’re welcome

Last edited:

Forum List

Back