Our "Pass The Buck" .. President

I listened to some of his speech today.. absolutely pathetic... borderline childish actually.

Totally. It is so easy to see how he represents the liberal mindset, of blame anyone and everything but yourself, for your actions and consequences. He has yet to become a man; a leader. And he never will, for a nation that wishes to be free and stay free of big government. Grow a set, Mr. Obama.

It is past time.

Obamabike-1.jpg

As for President Obama's speech today ... I've made it a point for quite a while now, to check fux to see if they're also running the speech of THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES.

Then, after the speech, I go back to fux and sure nuff, they are showing only incomplete snippets, accompanied by their usual liars "opinions".

Oh, but they do run every lie Mittens utters, from start to finish.

Another example, today, sessions said the Ds want to add to the Food Stamp program to feed all those worthless druggies and bums. THAT is what fux broadcast.

FACT is, the Ds want to maintain the same amount that has been going to CHILDREN and the ELDERLY.

fux lied again. Guess which version the rw's will hear and believe?

WAKE THE FUCK UP.

..and this is how you did it....:lalala:....

Harry S. Truman famously said of the presidency, “The buck stops here.” President Barack Obama might as well make his slogan: “Pass the Buck.”

It's not "passing the buck" when you're putting the blame where it belongs.

In a political campaign a candidate owes his constituency the truth, the cold, hard truth. That's what the President is giving the American People. This is the Republicans' economy. They destroyed it. They own it. The President would be less than fair if he didn't tell the American People that cold, hard truth.

Harry S. Truman famously said of the presidency, “The buck stops here.” President Barack Obama might as well make his slogan: “Pass the Buck.”

In a political campaign a candidate owes his constituency the truth, the cold, hard truth. That's what the President is giving the American People. This is the Republicans' economy. They destroyed it. They own it. The President would be less than fair if he didn't tell the American People that cold, hard truth.

He was hired by the American people to "fix" it was he not? You know "hope and change" and all his promises to put America back on the right track.

Didn't he even say that if he couldn't "fix" it, he would be a one term President?

Man, you liberals are going to ride the dead horse over the cliff. Obama has accomplished "0_" and it is going to get worse. He has no idea what made this country great, much less what it means to be an American.

Here's the exact quote:

Flashback, Obama 2009: I'll Be a One-Term President If I Don't Fix This Economy In Three Years; I Will Be Held "Accountable"

Now should America hold him accountable? Or should America allow Obama 4 more years of running around blaming Bush?

ETA:

Obama said he should serve only one term - YouTube

Last edited:
I'm thinking Obama has the record for excuses as President. I just don't recall Bush making any excuses, and Clinton just lied, bit his lip, then "felt your pain".

---------------------------:popcorn:

Obama top 25 Excuses....:eusa_doh:

George W. Bush

Tax breaks

Arab Spring

Japanese earthquake

Globalization

George W. Bush

Automation technologies

Eurozone crisis

Republican House

ATM usage

George W. Bush

The Weather

Bad luck

Super PAC ad spending

Lack of stimulus money

George W. Bush

The Tea Party

Unmanned airport ticket kiosks

Oil speculators

Underestimation of economic crisis

George W. Bush

Businesses not expanding

Americans being soft and lazy

Fox News

Energy companies not getting behind…algae

Top 25 Obama Excuses For a Failed Economy and High Unemployment

You forgot Do Nothing Congress.

Here's the exact quote:

Flashback, Obama 2009: I'll Be a One-Term President If I Don't Fix This Economy In Three Years; I Will Be Held "Accountable"

Now should America hold him accountable? Or should America allow Obama 4 more years of running around blaming Bush?

Simple premise. obama shot his wad on ObamaCare when he had a majority ibn both houses...Employers aren't going to hire or do anything else until the guy is gone...and he wants to blame Republicans and Bush...

Obama has ZERO, He OWNS this economy.

Obama Admits He Can't Fix What Bush "Broke," So Why Reelect Him?

Last edited:

So the FACT that the democrats controlled both the House and the Senate since 2007 and still controls the Senate, they have nothing to do with the economy? Nothing to do with the burst housing bubble? Only FOUR years did the R's control the Senate under Bush, the other four were dems. The economy has nothing to do with Fannie and Freddie? It's all the repiblicans mess?

United States Presidents and control of Congress - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I'm thinking Obama has the record for excuses as President. I just don't recall Bush making any excuses, and Clinton just lied, bit his lip, then "felt your pain".

George W. Bush

Tax breaks

Arab Spring

Japanese earthquake

Globalization

George W. Bush

Automation technologies

Eurozone crisis

Republican House

ATM usage

George W. Bush

The Weather

Bad luck

Super PAC ad spending

Lack of stimulus money

George W. Bush

The Tea Party

Oil speculators

George W. Bush

Businesses not expanding

Fox News

Good Catch! The Democrat controlled Senate hasn't passed a budget in three years and have not brought 25 or 30 bills that the Republican controlled House passed to the floor for debate and a vote. 1/2 of the Congress is earning their pay.

Last edited:

George W. Bush

Tax breaks

Arab Spring

Japanese earthquake

Globalization

George W. Bush

Automation technologies

Eurozone crisis

Republican House

ATM usage

George W. Bush

The Weather

Bad luck

Super PAC ad spending

Lack of stimulus money

George W. Bush

The Tea Party

Oil speculators

George W. Bush

Businesses not expanding

Fox News

I guess there's a point here. You did leave out "Republican Obstructionism". Was that on purpose? Or a "gaffe"?

George W. Bush

Tax breaks

Arab Spring

Japanese earthquake

Globalization

George W. Bush

Automation technologies

Eurozone crisis

Republican House

ATM usage

George W. Bush

The Weather

Bad luck

Super PAC ad spending

Lack of stimulus money

George W. Bush

The Tea Party

Oil speculators

George W. Bush

Businesses not expanding

Fox News

And thank GOD the house is in other hands. BAD part of that is that Dingy Harry Reid has the Senate, and denies ANY action on House bills to make it look like the fault of the Republican majority by design.

Republicans are STUPID if they don't point this out.

George W. Bush

Tax breaks

Arab Spring

Japanese earthquake

Globalization

George W. Bush

Automation technologies

Eurozone crisis

Republican House

ATM usage

George W. Bush

The Weather

Bad luck

Super PAC ad spending

Lack of stimulus money

George W. Bush

The Tea Party

Oil speculators

George W. Bush

Businesses not expanding

Fox News

I guess there's a point here. You did leave out "Republican Obstructionism". Was that on purpose? Or a "gaffe"?

Wrong...did you forget Dingy Harry Reid and his MORMON obstructionism?

IDIOT.

Here's the exact quote:

Simple premise. obama shot his wad on ObamaCare when he had a majority ibn both houses...Employers aren't going to hire or do anything else until the guy is gone...and he wants to blame Republicans and Bush...

Obama has ZERO, He OWNS this economy.

Obama Admits He Can't Fix What Bush "Broke," So Why Reelect Him?

This is a rock and a hard place for the campaign. Democrats are screaming for him to talk about the economy rather than Ann Romney's blouse or the dog.

But to talk about the economy, well....

:eusa_whistle:

We have a great show up here called "Just for Laughs" that features stand up comics from around the world.

This black comedian from the West Coast did the funniest routine the other night saying
"Who cares about fucking gay marriage. My house is worth eight fucking dollars".

(Pardon my french. I'm quoting him.) And he's bang on the money. Obama has been focused on every thing other than the economy.

This is a rock and a hard place for the campaign. Democrats are screaming for him to talk about the economy rather than Ann Romney's blouse or the dog.

Axelrod and the O campaign are running on the same strategy GHW Bush ran in 1992, which is to talk about social issues to avoid having to talk about the candidate's economic record. I will bet anyone here we're going to hear more about whether government should spend a few million on contraception than whether it should have spent a trillion on a stimulus program.

George W. Bush

Tax breaks

Arab Spring

Japanese earthquake

Globalization

George W. Bush

Automation technologies

Eurozone crisis

Republican House

ATM usage

George W. Bush

The Weather

Bad luck

Super PAC ad spending

Lack of stimulus money

George W. Bush

The Tea Party

Oil speculators

George W. Bush

Businesses not expanding

Fox News

Other than WMD, Bush didn't have to make excuses. He just shit the bed and left town.

Forum List

Back