Our New Speaker Thinks the Earth is 6,000 Years Old

The fifties. Looks like you don't remember Father Knows Best.
Actually, I use to watch it. Total bullshit.

Do you also think that My Three Sons, Donna Reed, Bonanza, Hazel, Leave It To Beaver & Lassie were reality, Ace?

Do you live in The Twilight Zone? :abgg2q.jpg:

Then she lied to McCarthy.
Lol, well your dumb ass said she voted against him at first. Not the case. She did not vote. I know difficult to understand but when half of what some one is proven to be absolute bull shit the rest of the statement also becomes pretty suspect. She never told Mccarthy any such thing. Every Democrat in the house told every one from the beginning that Jefferies was their guy. Dems have absolutely no reason to vote for a speaker from another party. None. You are just full of crap all the way around.

Mike Johnson Says Americans ‘Misunderstand’ Separation Of Church And State

No, religious Republican NaziCon zealots misunderstand separation of church and state - the rest of us pretty much get it.

1700088040791.png

1700088085906.png

1700088535148.png

Last edited:
America is a secular nation!

I am a Deist, though I currently attend a Pentacostal church. Most of the members love Trump. Adore Trump. I have absolutely no idea why. The man is the devil's surrogate.

Other than their adoration of Trump, I find them to be the some of the nicest people you could meet. Though some claim to see demons, and have "visions' they share during church, and other freaky shit.

I have had to restrain myself from asking if they can see Trump is a demon, believe me.

Every time I attend a new church, I let the pastor or priest know I am a Deist and can't claim to be a Christian at this time. They are perfectly okay with that.

Deism

The word originated in England in the early 17th century as a rejection of orthodox Christianity. Deists asserted that reason could find evidence of God in nature and that God had created the world and then left it to operate under the natural laws devised by God.

Merriam-Webster: America's Most Trusted Dictionary › ...
Deism Definition & Meaning - Merriam-Webster

Deism

The word originated in England in the early 17th century as a rejection of orthodox Christianity. Deists asserted that reason could find evidence of God in nature and that God had created the world and then left it to operate under the natural laws devised by God.

Merriam-Webster: America's Most Trusted Dictionary › ...
Deism Definition & Meaning - Merriam-Webster
You've been watching too much lying press on tv. President Trump is a businessman who listens to the wise, reads the Good book as he prays for help from the Lord who taught his disciples to pray to "Our Father who art in Heaven..." And he gets his inspiration from former First Lady, Melania Trump who earned America's respect for her kind nature and her prayers for the nation as well.

The Democrats resorted to false narratives when it came to their attention that President Trump was right on 99.999% of all he did. They convinced for-sale-by-Soros-bucks press henchmen to lie on trump from their little talking points page. They counted on lies bringing Trump down, but they didn't bring him down, and anyone who took notes on their criminality cannot discuss it because the Democrats have the wealth to sue everyone forever for telling the real truth. And they have the dingbat approach to think that lying works just because it puts thin ice where a rock foundation once was, and the American people know it. God will bless America again because of his believers here, and there's nothing the current Democrat Party Unleadership once known as Leadership, can do about it. :tongue: Neener, neener, neener.

You've been watching too much lying press on tv. President Trump is a businessman who listens to the wise, reads the Good book as he prays for help from the Lord who taught his disciples to pray to "Our Father who art in Heaven..." And he gets his inspiration from former First Lady, Melania Trump who earned America's respect for her kind nature and her prayers for the nation as well.

The Democrats resorted to false narratives when it came to their attention that President Trump was right on 99.999% of all he did. They convinced for-sale-by-Soros-bucks press henchmen to lie on trump from their little talking points page. They counted on lies bringing Trump down, but they didn't bring him down, and anyone who took notes on their criminality cannot discuss it because the Democrats have the wealth to sue everyone forever for telling the real truth. And they have the dingbat approach to think that lying works just because it puts thin ice where a rock foundation once was, and the American people know it. God will bless America again because of his believers here, and there's nothing the current Democrat Party Unleadership once known as Leadership, can do about it. :tongue: Neener, neener, neener.
“Listens to the wise”?
“Reads the good book”

Where do you GET this shit?

Many of these people think that Trump has been sent by God to save America from Satan. Literally.

You'd have as much luck trying to communicate with a wild-eyed Jihadi on the streets of Damascus.
Apparently so

They sure do believe things that are not only not true

But are so FAR from being true that it’s … I’m not sure what the right word is there.

Crazy?

Delusional?

Childish?

Forum List

Back