Our liberal teachers at work

Shocking story. Dreadful.
Wheres the "liberal" bit ?
Cant see it.
According to these completely ignorant bots, all teachers are liberals. just so ya know.
Ignorant bots?

hmm, wife has been in school administration for over 20 years, and refuses to talk politics in social gatherings because of her conservative views.

Odds are the majority of teachers are liberal, IMO
Because why? Can't con-servatives make it thru college?

Son in law, daughter, wife made it thru college, granddaughter is halfway thru.

and they're all conservative.

(Been wiping your ass with sandpaper again?)
ouch!

Having been a teacher and a social worker for a lot of years, I think you're probably right, based on the ones I've actually known the political leanings of (a lot of people don't discuss politics much, ya know?) I know the democrats tend to push for better funding for schools and more programs to help the poor, the sick, etc. so can you see why they might tend to vote Democrat?
I know the democrats tend to push for better funding for schools

they need to spend the money they are getting better, than throw more at it.

This threads title is bullshit.Im a right wing conservative and I think it's wrong when my whole side gets judged by the actions Of the jerks within my party.

" Our Liberal teachers at work " followed by a story about only 2 teachers.. there are millions of liberal teachers that are wonderful and provide quality education and good treatment to their students

If you aren't a liberal that doesn't mean that you should treat every bad situation involving a liberal person as if it applies to millions of other liberals.

This make YOU look bad not liberals

This threads title is bullshit.Im a right wing conservative and I think it's wrong when my whole side gets judged by the actions Of the jerks within my party.

" Our Liberal teachers at work " followed by a story about only 2 teachers.. there are millions of liberal teachers that are wonderful and provide quality education and good treatment to their students

If you aren't a liberal that doesn't mean that you should treat every bad situation involving a liberal person as if it applies to millions of other liberals.

I love you.

Agree

It's not liberal k thru 12 teachers that are bad .. they work hard and give a damn..

But the teacher Union's ...

Teacher 'told 11-year-old schoolgirl to go and kill herself'

Just look two upstanding liberal teachers teaching our young.
Shocking story. Dreadful.
Wheres the "liberal" bit ?
Cant see it.
According to these completely ignorant bots, all teachers are liberals. just so ya know.
Ignorant bots?

hmm, wife has been in school administration for over 20 years, and refuses to talk politics in social gatherings because of her conservative views.

Odds are the majority of teachers are liberal, IMO
My best friend has been in ed administration for 30 years and he says the same as your wife. The difference is that he is a liberal and says his views just aren't far enough left for his counterparts. The sad part is that he is not alone. I visit him at least once a year for a golf outing and when we are on the course, out of ear shot of their administration contemporaries, he and some others will let loose. Put a couple drinks in them and you really hear what they think and it ain't pretty.

Took the words right of my mouth. I'd add that I, as a conservative, have enjoyed sparring with "liberals" all my life, many of whom are dear friends. It's not liberals I truly have a problem with, it's leftists. There's a difference. .

Forum List

Back