Our Government Is Run By Violent Thugs

Do it with your tax dollar. I would rather mine be spent on serious crime. The lawsuit thing is good, if you are into that sort of thing. I have never been sued or sued anyone and not looking forward to having to, so probably won't. You should consider making your money the old-fashioned way of working for it with a trade or skill.
I was told once that "getting out of your car during a road rage incident is assault. Assault is not battery, but it is still a CRIME. Choosing NOT to enforce the law equally is the problem here.

I was told once that "getting out of your car during a road rage incident is assault. Assault is not battery, but it is still a CRIME. Choosing NOT to enforce the law equally is the problem here.
I don't mind if you get out of your car while you rage, as it may give opportunity to drive around you, while my dash cam records your actions, these lower the possibility, I might have to shoot to neutralize the threat in my "stand your ground" state.

Arrested for writing a political statement in chalk while a neosegregationist hate group (BLM) paints a cross-burning (their name) on a street which belongs to the people of the US. With the blessing of the local democrat government.
I see a double standard worthy of a major lawsuit.

Do it with your tax dollar. I would rather mine be spent on serious crime. The lawsuit thing is good, if you are into that sort of thing. I have never been sued or sued anyone and not looking forward to having to, so probably won't. You should consider making your money the old-fashioned way of working for it with a trade or skill.
Good to know I can slam you onto the ground giving you a concussion and you won’t press charges.

I recommend you stay in your car, as the car itself offers protection, concealment or yourself and defensive capabilities, as well as mobility and being a 3-6000 lb defensive weapon in its own right. I also like having a dash cam, as nothing tells the story of an encounter like an audio/video recording.

Good to know I can slam you onto the ground giving you a concussion and you won’t press charges.
Your is possibly true, except for your getting shot with up to 15 rounds or until you cease to become a threat, whichever comes first. I will be 69 in 3 weeks. The danger of injury, being higher and recovery being slower for me now, than when in my 30s is not lost on me, and I live and carry in a stand your ground conservative state. Hopefully, it will never come to that.

All governments are. Bed wetters just want the thugs to be bed wetters like them.

Well, poster Weatherman20...the OP here -- you have just been called a 'bedwetter' by poster Pete7469!

As you see, social media chatboards ain't bean bag.

Your is possibly true, except for your getting shot with up to 15 rounds or until you cease to become a threat, whichever comes first. I will be 69 in 3 weeks. The danger of injury, being higher and recovery being slower for me now, than when in my 30s is not lost on me, and I live and carry in a stand your ground conservative state. Hopefully, it will never come to that.
Then stop downplaying violence just because it fits your political talking points.
Besides, I’m sure I can draw faster.

Then stop downplaying violence just because it fits your political talking points.
Besides, I’m sure I can draw faster.
I don't downplay violence.
Drawing green flies and sht eating dogs does not count.:auiqs.jpg:

Biden ordered this attack.....he can have charges drawn up against him in the city this happened....just because he is president doesn't mean he can't be charged for conspiring to commit assault

You said slamming a person onto the ground is not a serious crime.
Yes it is. Stop downplaying it.
All assaults are not equal and sometime people ask for it, though video does not show it. We don't even know when cops were called, then or a day later. None the less, the one that went down had more pride hurt than injury. I wasn't there. At some point, some cop was.

All assaults are not equal and sometime people ask for it, though video does not show it. We don't even know when cops were called, then or a day later. None the less, the one that went down had more pride hurt than injury. I wasn't there. At some point, some cop was.
Again, if I picked you up and slammed you on the ground you’d be having me arrested.

Forum List

Back