“Our diversity is our strength”....why do Dems say this without offering data to prove it?

We’ve heard this over and over again...Pelosi, Sanders, the Kenyan, Kameltoe Hairyass...they’ve all parroted this...Does it feel good to say such a thing or is there data to prove it?

I truly believe that. But it has been an equal curse. A Libturd curse for power and votes..Period!!!!
To turn us against each other is the plan. Using diversity to divide. Fuck You people

Maybe you can explain how a less white America is a better America?

Did I say that? i reread it twice

Check back in on this topic in a few years when your balls drop and you start paying bills kid. Clearly you’re an unwise foolish child.

Awww let it all out.

Our great nation is going to be diverse and you’re just going to have to deal with that. Your little hissy fit isn’t going to change anything.

Can I get you a tissue? :itsok:
Going to be diverse? When will that start? I've never seen it before

Check back in on this topic in a few years when your balls drop and you start paying bills kid. Clearly you’re an unwise foolish child.

Awww let it all out.

Our great nation is going to be diverse and you’re just going to have to deal with that. Your little hissy fit isn’t going to change anything.

LefTard Logic:
“I like doing heroin, I know its fucking shit up...but I like it..therefore you’re stupid for being against it.”

Awww let it all out.

LefTard Logic:
“I like doing heroin, I know its fucking shit up...but I like it..therefore you’re stupid for being against it.”
These libturds are so GD stupid. They know what is best for everyone except themselves, with fucked up lives

Awww let it all out.

Going to be diverse? When will that start? I've never seen it before
It has been diverse and it will remain diverse.

Hey some forum posters - the data is clear and yes, I am a lifelong DEM for nearly 80 years now.
The question is simple - just look around you, and then at your own family background, and unless you are a native American, then STFU -- that is the diversity that makes America great - why millions seek a better life here - as our ancestors did - yours and mine. We still thrive on that as a trademark of our greatness as a mix of many people from all over the globe. No other country can say that.

Nations were designed to be FAMILIES GROWN GREAT

Nations are groups of people who share the same blood, same history and same experiences

Multiculturalism is a poison that will destroy any nation

Hahaha...thought so silly tard.

What is it that you think you accomplished?

The country will remain diverse and you will continue whining about that.

Sucks for you huh? :)
LefTard Logic:
”I know his nation is going to shit because of diversity but I don’t care...I like diversity .”
Weird ass shit.

Every Rancher knows Diversity is vital. If you just keep interbreeding your cows you’ll end up with substandard stock. Your herd will die out. Moderately intelligent ranchers know that. Odd that you don’t.

So a more diverse gene pool is preferable to anyone with a modicum of intelligence.

They do it regarding breeding of pretty much all animals.

So science says that diversity is good.

Now according to you interbreeding with a limited gene pool is awesome. When it comes to people.

If only science agreed with you.

I’ve given examples of how companies were made stronger by diversification. Including Ford, GM, and Chrysler.

I’ve explained how Tata Motors saved Jaguar and Land Rover. Brown people came in and fixed the broken companies on the verge of Bankruptcy.

So diversity in the corporate world made sense. It saved corporations and the resulting jobs.

You haven’t answered because you know it is true. Ford, GM, and Dodge all experienced an increase in reliability when the cars started being manufactured in Mexico. Apparently brown people are better at building cars than Whites. Thank God they decided to diversify their manufacturing. Otherwise Ford, GM, and Chrysler would have gone the way of Austin or Nash.

Nations are groups of people who share the same blood, same history and same experiences

The Taliban is made up of people from many different nations. And they just kicked our asses.

Diversity will destroy us the same way it destroyed Rome.

So YOU mean shoot all the blacks, democrats, aliens, communists etc.
Is that the diversity you want?
Could it be you want an authoritarian government with no opposition run by trump?
Of course you do. You ignorant POS.

He hates America. That's pretty obvious.

I like America and I like its diversity.

You guys have the problem with it.
You parrot that shit like a ten year old...we have a problem with your Tards not being able to articulate HOW diversity is good for America and its future...The fact that you won’t or can’t is telling of where you plan to take this nation.

Well he said that I hate America. I like it here.

You’re the one complaining about its diversity which won’t change.

Seems to me that you guys have the problem with America, not me. I like it just as it is.
WE have a problem with Democrats who are trying to change America.

Diversity will destroy us the same way it destroyed Rome.

So YOU mean shoot all the blacks, democrats, aliens, communists etc.
Is that the diversity you want?
Could it be you want an authoritarian government with no opposition run by trump?
Of course you do. You ignorant POS.
Hmmm now that you mention it......
Sounds good.
When Raf Ganowitz was asked how it felt to take a human life he said "I wouldn't know. I've only ever killed communists." This includes democrats.

America is diverse and America will remain diverse.

Since you don’t like America’s diversity, have you considered moving?
Turds like you and Biden are flooding this country with Mexicans. How can you claim with a straight face that you like it if you are trying to change it so drastically?

America is diverse and America will remain diverse.

Since you don’t like America’s diversity, have you considered moving?
What I don't like is assholes like you trying to change the country. Why don't you move to Mexico since that is obviously more to your liking.

The Taliban is made up of people from many different nations. And they just kicked our asses.
The Taliban is made up of Afghans, moron

Really? You might want to tell that to Trump’s State Department.

The report drafted at the close of the Trump Admin showed foreign Fighters were still there and part of the Taliban. And Al Queda. But hey. I’m sure Trump’s State Department had it totally wrong.

Forum List

Back