Our Dale Smith has passed. OUR tribute to a brave warrior.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some posters are way too attached to moderators and former moderators. Get a freaking life.
Dale was a moderator at one point?

Who was he?
He was a poster who tended to post conspiracy theories about the Sandy Hook Parents all being Crisis actors and Chemtrails poisoning the atmosphere.
I feel bad for the man and his family, but some of you are carrying on like Gandhi just died.

Those of us who had contact with Dale other than in open public threads know how much he just wanted to be accepted. That was obvious by his servile attitude that often bordered on obsequiousness. That might be the reason he was so adamant about chem trails and all those other conspiracy theories It gave him the sense that he had more and better knowledge than everyone else. His fellow conspiracy theory nuts never told him he was crazy. They gave him a sense of pride. He was basically a good man, and I really will miss my discussions with him. I hope his family and friends receive comfort in knowing he is no longer in pain.

ON a related note, has anyone seen or heard from Ray From Cleveland recently? I don't think he's posted since June. I only ask because I know he's talked about how he had cancer.
Yeah, he Last posted 2 months ago. I hope he's doing okay.

Some posters are way too attached to moderators and former moderators. Get a freaking life.
He was not a moderator at any time. He was a friend to many, frenemy to others.
He shared what he was going thru with those he enjoyed being with, arguing with, laughing with and that was very possibly the hardest thing to do. He showed bravery. We all have a life. He no longer does, so if you can't say something nice in a eulogy thread, say nothing at all. Thanks in advance.

He was a poster who tended to post conspiracy theories about the Sandy Hook Parents all being Crisis actors and Chemtrails poisoning the atmosphere.
I feel bad for the man and his family, but some of you are carrying on like Gandhi just died.
He touched a lot of people's lives. This thread is a Testament to that.

I thought he was a moderator. Who could get that attached to a poster they never met?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back