Our Dale Smith has passed. OUR tribute to a brave warrior.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, it was news to me too, when del said it.
No way gunny could sock in and not self-out. half a bottle down by 11 (AM) and it'd be a done deal.

Probably gone the way of Dale from liver failure already.

Dale's way was more gracious.

Owait, I was thinking about LGS, you're thinking about the dude gunny? No way as well.

Last edited:
He was not a moderator at any time. He was a friend to many, frenemy to others.
He shared what he was going thru with those he enjoyed being with, arguing with, laughing with and that was very possibly the hardest thing to do. He showed bravery. We all have a life. He no longer does, so if you can't say something nice in a eulogy thread, say nothing at all. Thanks in advance.
Whitehall has never been the brightest apple.what I don’t get is he obviously did not even know Dale so why is he even on here in the first place.

Unsurpisingly.
You're still wrong. I'd like to think Dale would laugh at this.

I liked Dale, he was one of my favorites here, somewhere around Ropeykins level.

Yeah, ok, I liked Dale better, and you probably already knew that. Don't be mad? :tomato:

Seriously, he backed most of his stuff up and knew a lot of things that were true.

Dale was a heavy hitter here. So was td. So is PC. Oh geez, I don't wanna jinx her.

I wish more were like all of them.

Last edited:
Unfortunately....yes.

Dale is gone, yet they still drag it out, make an issue of things.

Here's the problem I have with that.

Dale routinely said just horrible things about the Sandy Hook Parents. That they were Crisis Actors, that they were part of a deep state scheme to do something (even though we never got anywhere near taking any positive action to keep that from happening again, hence why we had Stoneman and Uvalde). It's not a trivial thing, because people who repeated these lies made the lives of these people pretty miserable. Some of them had to go into hiding out of fear of violence. Which is why I'm glad that people like Alex Jones and Wolfgang Halbig have been found liable for millions of dollars.

I feel bad for him, because I lost both my parents to cancer, and I wouldn't wish that on anyone. This is why I refrained from saying anything on his "encouragement thread".

But it's not like the Dalai Llama just died.

Here's the problem I have with that.

Dale routinely said just horrible things about the Sandy Hook Parents. That they were Crisis Actors, that they were part of a deep state scheme to do something (even though we never got anywhere near taking any positive action to keep that from happening again, hence why we had Stoneman and Uvalde). It's not a trivial thing, because people who repeated these lies made the lives of these people pretty miserable. Some of them had to go into hiding out of fear of violence. Which is why I'm glad that people like Alex Jones and Wolfgang Halbig have been found liable for millions of dollars.

I feel bad for him, because I lost both my parents to cancer, and I wouldn't wish that on anyone. This is why I refrained from saying anything on his "encouragement thread".

But it's not like the Dalai Llama just died.
Stay Classy! /sarcasm

Dale Smith owned your sorry stupid ass, fucktard.

No, he didn't. If anything, he screamed even crazier stuff about porta-potties and cold cuts.

I am being far more classy towards him than he was to the parents who lost young children.
He left his mark. And people have come to this thread to commiserate, and remember. Many people. People remembering the life he shared with them. Many have come , and many will, and do remember. That's more than can be said for some posters...

No, he didn't. If anything, he screamed even crazier stuff about porta-potties and cold cuts.

I am being far more classy towards him than he was to the parents who lost young children.
Yea but this is not the place. You can be right and wrong at once in this matter. When it was brought up that he was sick, he decided to take a swipe at “leftists” I think he said—-during his sickness. Better to just let it pass sometimes.

Stay Classy! /sarcasm

Dale Smith owned your sorry stupid ass, fucktard.
:thankusmile: :yes_text12::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::thup: The UNDERSTATEMENT of the year that Dale owned him.:thup:if anybody here believes his sarcasm that he feels for Dale I have a bridge in russia I want to sell you.he is one of those posters Dalia was talking about on why he left the site for a while because posters like him harassed him for telling the truth about sandy hook and other truthful facts of government corruption they didn’t want the truth being told about..now he is just here to rub it in.he should be banned not only from this thread but from the site.
If you don’t have nothing nice to say about a poster,a thread dedicated to that poster,then don’t say nothing at all and he has nothing nice to say about him as always.

No surprise that the leftists on here like him he owned are all on this thread pretending to be sorry about him being gone,their sarcasm is totally transparent as hell.

Last edited:

You're just like school in the summertime...no class.

Also wrong 999 times out of a thousand.

He left his mark. And people have come to this thread to commiserate, and remember. Many people. People remembering the life he shared with them. Many have come , and many will, and do remember. That's more than can be said for some posters...
:thankusmile::thup:

You're just like school in the summertime...no class.

Also wrong 999 times out of a thousand.
:thup: :thankusmile: You nailed it.so very true on everything. :thup:
Yeah he should banned from this site coming on a thread like this and saying nothing but bad stuff about a poster that left us when it’s a thread dedicated to him.

Last edited:
You're still wrong. I'd like to think Dale would laugh at this.

I liked Dale, he was one of my favorites here, somewhere around Ropeykins level.

Yeah, ok, I liked Dale better, and you probably already knew that. Don't be mad? :tomato:

Seriously, he backed most of his stuff up and knew a lot of things that were true.

Dale was a heavy hitter here. So was td. So is PC. Oh geez, I don't wanna jinx her.

I wish more were like all of them.
:thankusmile::thup: Exactly,he totally backed up everything he said that is why so many posters harassed him as they did because he owned all the leftists at this site and they knew it.they would attack him and call him names behind his back on other threads he was not posting on because they knew they could not stand toe to toe with him in discussions,they always deflected everytime he owned them and took pot shots at him behind his back,too cowardly to say it to his face just as one certain poster on here is doing right now. they are coming out in full force with sarcasm when he is gone,that is so cruel but no surprise.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back