“Our City Is Bleeding”: Minneapolis Police Chief Begs Council For More Resources

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
Way to go liberals....what a brilliant fucking idea.

I have an idea....give that bitch Omar a badge and a gun and send her ass out into the streets to protect and serve the city.

liberals are such trash.

“And so far, the Minneapolis city council still seems utterly lost on the point. Crime has jumped by double digits in the city, and homicides and gun violence have already hit 15-year records, as the Star Tribune noted yesterday, with seven weeks yet to go in 2020. Yet when police chief Medaria Arradondo went to the city council this week to explain that the sudden reduction in staffing and the rise in crime required an emergency infusion of resources, the same city council who fueled both of those trends with their “abolish the police” strategy wondered what Arradondo was doing with his current budget.”

Chief Arradondo needs to bring in new citizens to Minneapolis that will bring Justice to the streets. Someone like native Pennsylvanian Charles Bronson from the beautiful city of Ehrenfeld.

lol

Yeah, I read they are frantically seeking outside security / policing services.

There's rock bottom STUPID...and then one step lower.....democrats

I just want them to get all they deserve.

I feel for the residents, but good citizens need to to flee and let the liberals live in their paradise. Let them live their fucking dream. Fuck em.

lol

I feel for the residents, but good citizens need to to flee and let the liberals live in their paradise. Let them live their fucking dream. Fuck em.
It will be too cold soon for the turds to get out and play.

lol

I don't feel for them at all....They're the ones responsible for putting the mutants on the city council and Mayor into office.

Minnesota voted blue....you guys are fucking geniuses up there.

Look what liberal policies got you....and you still vote that way??

You guys are just fucking brilliant.

Do you have stockholm syndrome or something?

lol

I don't feel for them at all....They're the ones responsible for putting the mutants on the city council and Mayor into office.

I meant the good ones. Of course I dont feel for the assholes who voted for pieces of shit like Omar.

They need to fire that INCOMPETENT police chief, as he's clearly in over his head. Clearly.

Liberal culture is dysfunctional and crime, poverty and bad schools are the symptoms.
Liberal culture produces illiterate criminals.
Therefore, the Dems hate the police.

“And so far, the Minneapolis city council still seems utterly lost on the point. Crime has jumped by double digits in the city, and homicides and gun violence have already hit 15-year records, as the Star Tribune noted yesterday, with seven weeks yet to go in 2020. Yet when police chief Medaria Arradondo went to the city council this week to explain that the sudden reduction in staffing and the rise in crime required an emergency infusion of resources, the same city council who fueled both of those trends with their “abolish the police” strategy wondered what Arradondo was doing with his current budget.”

The part I bolded is just crazy on steroids.
If he doesn't have the manpower to enforce law ... He could put his budget in a pile, set it on fire, and get the same results ... :thup:

lol

It will be too cold soon for the turds to get out and play.

If they really believe they can cast Yoruba magic (BLM) I highly doubt a bit of winter chill will deter their continued best reenactment of Planet of the Apes.

lol

Why would you feel for them - they put these idiots in charge.

The part I bolded is just crazy on steroids.
If he doesn't have the manpower to enforce law ... He could put his budget in a pile, set it on fire, and get the same results ... :thup:

We are talking so far left they are lunatic fringe

lol

Why would you feel for them - they put these idiots in charge.

Not every single person in Minneapolis voted for these fucks. Omar did not get a 100%-0% win.

Chief Arradondo needs to bring in new citizens to Minneapolis that will bring Justice to the streets. Someone like native Pennsylvanian Charles Bronson from the beautiful city of Ehrenfeld.

Actually,
It would benefit the nation if all these huge Plantation Cities would simply implode on top of themselves.

Forum List

Back