Votes: 3 50.0%
  • No I'm gonna vote trump

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters

sealybobo

Diamond Member
Jun 5, 2008
Michigan
45% of you have decided you're voting for trump. This thread isn't for you. This is for the 5% of voters who are undecided.

1. Trump will sign all of Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell legislation. Anti abortion, labor, environmental, workers rights, tax breaks to the Rick. Trumps gonna screw us.

2. The supreme Court. He's going to appoint a rwnj. He has to. The religious right endorses trump. Trumps pick will be another yes to Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnells agenda too.

A vote for trump is a vote for the GOP agenda. It is not pro worker. And a vote for Gary Johnson or Jill Stein is a vote for trump.

Trumps a joke and no way he will win but we can't take him lightly. I hear a lot of independent voters who don't realize a vote for trump is a vote for an agenda that doesn't match trumps rhetoric.

We will see this at the vp debate tomorrow.

I agree with everything you said, but the Veep Debates are usually pretty meaningless. I expect that Pence and Kaine will be very cordial to each other, and you'll probably get more substantive debate on the issues than you'll get in the presidential faceoffs.

45% of you have decided you're voting for trump. This thread isn't for you. This is for the 5% of voters who are undecided.

1. Trump will sign all of Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell legislation. Anti abortion, labor, environmental, workers rights, tax breaks to the Rick. Trumps gonna screw us.

2. The supreme Court. He's going to appoint a rwnj. He has to. The religious right endorses trump. Trumps pick will be another yes to Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnells agenda too.

A vote for trump is a vote for the GOP agenda. It is not pro worker. And a vote for Gary Johnson or Jill Stein is a vote for trump.

Trumps a joke and no way he will win but we can't take him lightly. I hear a lot of independent voters who don't realize a vote for trump is a vote for an agenda that doesn't match trumps rhetoric.

I love partisan spin!

Both Donald John Trump and Hillary Clinton are jokes and it shows in the polling data that give Gary Johnson and Jill Stein voters to look at!

" Johnson's decision to stay in the race isn't just an academic question. He and Weld are doing well enough in swing states to pull votes from both Trump and Clinton. In the latest CNN/ORC poll of Colorado — a state Clinton must win and which her campaign thought was already safe — Johnson is polling at 13% among likely voters while Clinton trails Trump 42% to 41%. "

Why is Gary Johnson still in the race - CNNPolitics.com

Now you will utter the same nonsense that third party candidates like Johnson and Stein can not win, but what you and your candidate do not understand he ( Johnson ) will not win but how much damage will he do to her chances of winning states like Colorado, Florida and few other states?

You have to win the electoral college and third party candidates like Johnson and Stein could steal enough votes to toss the state to Trump...

So as you write about the five percent voter the reality the voters you need to catch is more than five percent in many states and if you fail, well understand you lost because your candidate arrogance of not understanding some people are voting for Johnson not because they think he can win but because they can not stomach Clinton nor Trump!

What kind of sick douchebag fag would support Crooked Hillary. Bizarre...

And the retarded thread discusses the upcoming VP debate.

Pence is going to make a lot of Crooked Hillary fucktards more butthurt than they already are.

And you will continue to outsource, offshore jobs and bring in more H1b visas so we can cut the crap on workers rights and labor. Since the democrats are also involved in fracking then you can get rid of environmental. The Democrats are in bed with the hedge funds and are not very interested in tax cuts. So, what exactly is it that Democrats bring to the table.....that is so different from Republicans?

I may be undecided, but I've ruled out voting for either Trump or Clinton.

I see you have no case.

I will watch one round, then go and do something useful.

I doubt either will be offering any new insights, and Kaine has been useless to Virginia.

Judicial appointments alone are reason enough to vote against Trump.

Anti abortion, labor, environmental, workers rights, tax breaks to the Rick. Trumps gonna screw us.

What makes you say that? Even your own republican governor went to right to work and is trying to clean up Michigan from the democrats anti labor, fiscal mess.

Judicial appointments alone are reason enough to vote against Trump.

Why? A right wing leaning supreme court made legal abortion into law, made gay marriage into law. Made obozo care legal

I may be undecided, but I've ruled out voting for either Trump or Clinton.
Then vote against one or the other.

aaadd850ef3ad67751438dafa3eaa5e93139ae71a3f9d5ead63473b86927dda5.jpg

In more than 40 years of voting I’ve never voted ‘for’ anyone, only against.

Which is why you're a useful little drone.

Forum List

Back