Our case for voting Hillary

I will watch the VP debate

• Yes I want to be educated

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • No I'm gonna vote trump

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters
45% of you have decided you're voting for trump. This thread isn't for you. This is for the 5% of voters who are undecided.

1. Trump will sign all of Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell legislation. Anti abortion, labor, environmental, workers rights, tax breaks to the Rick. Trumps gonna screw us.

2. The supreme Court. He's going to appoint a rwnj. He has to. The religious right endorses trump. Trumps pick will be another yes to Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnells agenda too.

A vote for trump is a vote for the GOP agenda. It is not pro worker. And a vote for Gary Johnson or Jill Stein is a vote for trump.

Trumps a joke and no way he will win but we can't take him lightly. I hear a lot of independent voters who don't realize a vote for trump is a vote for an agenda that doesn't match trumps rhetoric.

We will see this at the vp debate tomorrow.

I am voting for Gary Johnson, end of story

14192595_1059127667457244_5204960141164234802_n.jpg

What kind of sick douchebag fag would support Crooked Hillary. Bizarre...

And the retarded thread discusses the upcoming VP debate.

Pence is going to make a lot of Crooked Hillary fucktards more butthurt than they already are.
Ha ha yea right.

And this thread ain't about you. Go vote for trump stupid

45% of you have decided you're voting for trump. This thread isn't for you. This is for the 5% of voters who are undecided.

1. Trump will sign all of Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell legislation. Anti abortion, labor, environmental, workers rights, tax breaks to the Rick. Trumps gonna screw us.

2. The supreme Court. He's going to appoint a rwnj. He has to. The religious right endorses trump. Trumps pick will be another yes to Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnells agenda too.

A vote for trump is a vote for the GOP agenda. It is not pro worker. And a vote for Gary Johnson or Jill Stein is a vote for trump.

Trumps a joke and no way he will win but we can't take him lightly. I hear a lot of independent voters who don't realize a vote for trump is a vote for an agenda that doesn't match trumps rhetoric.

What state are you in?

You have no clue what he is going to do... have you? Just like you had no clue how he is going to win...

You are the impossible, a person who actually supports that corrupt, scandalous bitch. I at least somewhat respect voting against Trump, but supporting Hillary is just letting the crazy shine.

And you will continue to outsource, offshore jobs and bring in more H1b visas so we can cut the crap on workers rights and labor. Since the democrats are also involved in fracking then you can get rid of environmental. The Democrats are in bed with the hedge funds and are not very interested in tax cuts. So, what exactly is it that Democrats bring to the table.....that is so different from Republicans?
We're you alive and aware during the bush years? Obama has been great compared to bush and the Clinton years were great.

I agree though the Democrats need to stop being Republican light

You have no clue what he is going to do... have you? Just like you had no clue how he is going to win...
I knew he could beat the Republicans but he won't win the general. He's not fit and he proves it every time he opens his mouth.

And you will continue to outsource, offshore jobs and bring in more H1b visas so we can cut the crap on workers rights and labor. Since the democrats are also involved in fracking then you can get rid of environmental. The Democrats are in bed with the hedge funds and are not very interested in tax cuts. So, what exactly is it that Democrats bring to the table.....that is so different from Republicans?
We're you alive and aware during the bush years? Obama has been great compared to bush and the Clinton years were great.

I agree though the Democrats need to stop being Republican light

Yes, I was. That's why I'm furious.

Thanks for explaining why everyone should vote for Trump.

What could be more hilarious than Dims waxing sanctimoniously about the American worker? Dims are screwing the American worker. Middle class wages will stagnate so long as the Dims keep the floodgates wide open to cheap foreign labor.

What could be more hilarious than Dims waxing sanctimoniously about the American worker? Dims are screwing the American worker. Middle class wages will stagnate so long as the Dims keep the floodgates wide open to cheap foreign labor.

It's funny they complain about the stagnant wages all day... and now that we have a candidate who is going to do something about it, they complain even more!

It's funny they complain about the stagnant wages all day... and now that we have a candidate who is going to do something about it, they complain even more!

Dims are like a guy who hits himself on the head with a hammer and then complains about having a headache.

I see you have no case.
Republicans should want a Republican president so bad. And they do. Even still they're embarrassed.

Are you a republican? Sounds like it. So then this threads not for you.

I'll convince, or at least try, to convince someone why hillary or why they should bother voting if they are undecided but it looks like you've decided so beat it. Good luck voting for trump you moron. Who wouldn't you vote for? We know you'll vote for anyone wearing a r next to their name. No experience, clearly he's going to pass Mike pence, Paul Ryan and Mitch legislation. You don't have a problem with that? Then this threads not for you.

And tell me what state you live in, what you do, what your daddy does. Tell me why you think a mad man with mafia ties would be a good president. If you're going to be here at least humor us.

Anti abortion, labor, environmental, workers rights, tax breaks to the Rick. Trumps gonna screw us.

What makes you say that? Even your own republican governor went to right to work and is trying to clean up Michigan from the democrats anti labor, fiscal mess.
That's just 30 year old right wing bullshit. But why bother telling that to a right winger. You do you I'll do me.

Dims are like a guy who hits himself on the head with a hammer and then complains about having a headache.
Clearly this thread is not for a right wing terd like you. We already know you're too far gone to be saved.

Clearly this thread is not for a right wing terd like you. We already know you're too far gone to be saved.

And when they have nothing reasonable to say... insults. A sign of far left regressive drone.

Translation: I'm immune to leftwing bullshit.

What's he gonna do? Tariff? My my how different you Republicans are from the days you wanted the cheap goods.

The one thing I agree with trump on is that we have unfair trade deals. But are you going to punish the GOP for those bad deals? Because they love them. So you better be voting out the Republican bums who negotiated those deals. In fact a.l.e.c. writes those bad deals for the Republicans. Do you know what Alec is? It's corporations. So don't tell me what trumps saying. He's a populist. Hell say anything. He may even be right. The system is rigged. And he's a con man.

You Republicans are embarrassed you picked such an embarrassment but you're just being stubborn.

We forget all the gaffs. Trump would be a joke. Gtfo

Then beat it. You've decided. I'm like a preacher on a street corner I don't bother anyone who keeps moving. But if you want to be converted take a pamphlet. Stop and listen. Lol

Forum List

Back