Our case for voting Hillary

I will watch the VP debate

• Yes I want to be educated

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • No I'm gonna vote trump

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters
45% of you have decided you're voting for trump. This thread isn't for you. This is for the 5% of voters who are undecided.

1. Trump will sign all of Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell legislation. Anti abortion, labor, environmental, workers rights, tax breaks to the Rick. Trumps gonna screw us.

2. The supreme Court. He's going to appoint a rwnj. He has to. The religious right endorses trump. Trumps pick will be another yes to Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnells agenda too.

A vote for trump is a vote for the GOP agenda. It is not pro worker. And a vote for Gary Johnson or Jill Stein is a vote for trump.

Trumps a joke and no way he will win but we can't take him lightly. I hear a lot of independent voters who don't realize a vote for trump is a vote for an agenda that doesn't match trumps rhetoric.

We will see this at the vp debate tomorrow.

And you will continue to outsource, offshore jobs and bring in more H1b visas so we can cut the crap on workers rights and labor. Since the democrats are also involved in fracking then you can get rid of environmental. The Democrats are in bed with the hedge funds and are not very interested in tax cuts. So, what exactly is it that Democrats bring to the table.....that is so different from Republicans?

What could be more hilarious than Dims waxing sanctimoniously about the American worker? Dims are screwing the American worker. Middle class wages will stagnate so long as the Dims keep the floodgates wide open to cheap foreign labor.

It's funny they complain about the stagnant wages all day... and now that we have a candidate who is going to do something about it, they complain even more!

Dims are like a guy who hits himself on the head with a hammer and then complains about having a headache.
So how old are you and do you have enough to retire? What do you do for a living? Who paid for your college?

Judicial appointments alone are reason enough to vote against Trump.
Which is why most of us ARE voting for Trump. Time to put an end to Obama's fuck ups
Tell me how has Obama hurt your professional career? What state do you live in?

Maybe things are different for Michigan because when Republicans are in the white house Michigan suffers.

45% of you have decided you're voting for trump. This thread isn't for you. This is for the 5% of voters who are undecided.

1. Trump will sign all of Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell legislation. Anti abortion, labor, environmental, workers rights, tax breaks to the Rick. Trumps gonna screw us.

2. The supreme Court. He's going to appoint a rwnj. He has to. The religious right endorses trump. Trumps pick will be another yes to Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnells agenda too.

A vote for trump is a vote for the GOP agenda. It is not pro worker. And a vote for Gary Johnson or Jill Stein is a vote for trump.

Trumps a joke and no way he will win but we can't take him lightly. I hear a lot of independent voters who don't realize a vote for trump is a vote for an agenda that doesn't match trumps rhetoric.

And you will continue to outsource, offshore jobs and bring in more H1b visas so we can cut the crap on workers rights and labor. Since the democrats are also involved in fracking then you can get rid of environmental. The Democrats are in bed with the hedge funds and are not very interested in tax cuts. So, what exactly is it that Democrats bring to the table.....that is so different from Republicans?
We're you alive and aware during the bush years? Obama has been great compared to bush and the Clinton years were great.

I agree though the Democrats need to stop being Republican light
I'm afraid you got that backwards.

Dems are full blown COMMUNISTS.

REPUBLICANS are now where the Dems were in 1970.

Both parties have moved left

What kind of sick douchebag fag would support Crooked Hillary. Bizarre...

And the retarded thread discusses the upcoming VP debate.

Pence is going to make a lot of Crooked Hillary fucktards more butthurt than they already are.
Maybe you should drop trump and run pence

We're you alive and aware during the bush years? Obama has been great compared to bush and the Clinton years were great.

I rest my case for hillary, although you can bet there will be more dirt to come out on trump.

In fact we may have released that trump bombshell too soon. Republicans are talking about dropping trump. This is so wonderful. Stay tuned.

Republicans are making my case for me. They don't care if the president is a sociopath as long as he signs their legislation.

Don't fuck with the Clinton's. If you go personal you will lose. That's what this was all about. Trump was threatening to go personal well bring it on

I rest my case for hillary, although you can bet there will be more dirt to come out on trump.

In fact we may have released that trump bombshell too soon. Republicans are talking about dropping trump. This is so wonderful. Stay tuned.

Republicans are making my case for me. They don't care if the president is a sociopath as long as he signs their legislation.

Don't fuck with the Clinton's. If you go personal you will lose. That's what this was all about. Trump was threatening to go personal well bring it on

You're confused. Hillary supporters are the ones who don't care if the President and her husband are sociopaths. No one who has ever been in politics comes closer to being a sociopath than Bill and Hillary Clinton. That fact is irrefutable.

You're confused. Hillary supporters are the ones who don't care if the President and her husband are sociopaths. No one who has ever been in politics comes closer to being a sociopath than Bill and Hillary Clinton. That fact is irrefutable.
Fortunately 55% of America doesn't believe you

Fortunately 55% of America doesn't believe you
NBC Poll: Only 11 Percent Think Hillary Is Honest and Trustworthy - Breitbart

I consider myself pretty much a RINO who could with relative ease be convinced to vote for Hillary. But so far she's hasn't impressed me in that she has had nothing to say that I find appealing.

I can think of only one thing her campaign might do to win me over. That would be an ad campaign in the week before election day featuring Trump contractors who were stiffed. If she is just going to play on emotions that one might just do it.

Let me repeat our reasons for voting Hillary

A. She won't sign bad Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell legislation. Here's a fact. Congress is less popular than Obama is right now. So if you want this congress getting it's legislation passed, vote Trump.

B. The Supreme Court. Do you want a pro corporation or pro people justice? Because Republicans will say Hillary is in Wallstreets pocket, but the fact is Republicans will appoint a pro wallstreet Supreme Court Justice. Anti labor, anti abortion, antil green technology, anti gay rights, good bye your social security.

Example, BP or Exxon oil spills. If the court is conservative then the company isn't regulated and if a spill occurs they won't be held accountable.

I may be undecided, but I've ruled out voting for either Trump or Clinton.

Please take a good look at Jill Stein and support her if you find her worthy.
If you are in a state that is not in jeopardy, go ahead and vote Jill Stein. But don't Nader Hillary and put Trump in the White House.

If you don't care about Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell getting their way either you need to educate yourself or you are a Republican.

Trump does not support legislation prohibiting insurers from denying coverage for pre-existing conditions, and he doesn't support letting our kids stay on our HC plans till 26.

His SC model Justice thought state sodomy laws were OK and homosexuals should be prosecuted.

He does not propose any more funding for college aid.

Hillary is corrupt, but I just have difficulty thinking how a working person with kids could support anyone with those three positions.

good luck. you know that trumpsters aren't smart enough to listen to anything that isn't vile and ugly.

I may be undecided, but I've ruled out voting for either Trump or Clinton.

Please take a good look at Jill Stein and support her if you find her worthy.
Jill Stein ran in 2012 and 4 years later I don't know anything about her.

She ran for governor of MA 2 times but lost both times?

Stein is a former elected member of the Lexington Town Meeting, the local legislative body in Lexington, Massachusetts. She was elected to two three-year terms, but resigned during her second term to run for governor. AND LOST?

Please find someone more qualified too.

Trump will sign all of Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell legislation

... despite the fact that Ryan has done nothing but campaign for hillary during the entire primary and general election season...

Anyone who thinks Trump is chummy with Ryan and McConnell is either lying or has no clue...

Trump will sign all of Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell legislation

... despite the fact that Ryan has done nothing but campaign for hillary during the entire primary and general election season...

Anyone who thinks Trump is chummy with Ryan and McConnell is either lying or has no clue...
Of course he's not happy with them but they got to look out for themselves and he's embarrassing.

But the fact is, he will sign their legislation. He won't be a maverick and Trump would be a huge disappointment.

Everyone was unhappy during the Bush years. When Democrats are in charge, only Republicans are unhappy. And the funny thing is, what are the rich ones complaining about? They're rich for god sakes! The ones that aren't are fucking stupid. Racists, etc.

Trump, companies accused of mistreating women in at least 20 lawsuits

Forum List

Back