Zone1 Our beloved friend and moderator Kat has passed.

It is with great sadness that I report that Kat, a friend to all of us, my personal friend, a dedicated USMB moderator, and one that has touched so many of our lives in a positive way passed on Saturday morning, September 4, 2022.

She will be greatly missed.

Our prayers and thoughts are with her husband and family.
Oh shit. Thank you and bless them and their family.

Why can't I find Kat's account anymore though? I thought that it was better to leave up as a memorial to her.

Why can't I find Kat's account anymore though? I thought that it was better to leave up as a memorial to her.
Yes.. I agree with that also.
On the old USPOL, there was a popular old fella that was an OG member... everyone liked him. He died and it was sort of surreal to see his old post.
There is another poster here, that I am afraid passed away several years ago. He is only one of 3 people that I have talked to in person outside of forums. He disappeared suddenly from here. I also had his email, and he didn't respond to that either. :( I knew him all the way from USPOL in the early 2000s.

Someone else... equally as nice as Kat was Sunny.
Those here for years might remember her by her avatar... this is similar to it:

ffffffff.jpg

She was also from the old USPOL back in the 2000s

Hey, I haven't seen you in a LONG time. How have you been?
Doing okay but dealing with getting old. How about yourself? I rarely post here anymore and when I do it's mainly the Coffee Shop and the Garage. Most of the rest of the board is rehashing the same crap over and over again and I'm no longer interested.
I just happened to see this thread and yeah, I've know Kat for a very long time. It's that time of life we stop celebrating birthdays and spend more time at wakes and funerals.
I spend most of my online board time these days on firearm forums.

if her epitaph is on this board....i'd be embarrassed and ashamed to have any of you shop rats talk about me

what a god damned disgrace of my memory, you defecating on my grave................leave me the fuck alone

rip dear...fuck all these worthless beings......may your soul be happy................i read your taro cards.............she said, quit wasting your lives and make something of your worthess lives

Last edited:

Forum List

Back