Our 1st lady on Christmas. (pictures)

I'm not passing judgment on her. That's not my job. But obviously you think it's yours, because you love to pass judgment about who other women let into their body. You're one of the most judgmental people I have ever encountered online, and that's saying something. And I"m an evangelical Christian, honey.

Which makes you an idiot, honey. I know that you like the the orange whore and his chickie-wickie. But why should the rest of us care? If you are an "evangelical Christian," that's your problem. Deal with it. The problem with people in your sect is that your cult wants to involve the entire U.S. in your sect's particular meanderings. Millions of people do not want to be involved with your cult. So put your bonnet and prairie dress on and go forth, but leave the rest of Americans out of it. You could bake bread or make cheese or go have sex or something. The Amish and the Ultra-Orthodox Jews do it all the time. You behave as if you want a crown or title, or at least big applause.

I strongly suspect you resemble a typical unkempt female Democrat activist. You "intellectual" meanderings are a classic match.

Just sayin'.

And you are wrong in your suspicions. Some of us have standards. Go enjoy your fairy princess. For the right price, she might "put out" for you. She and her "husband" are from the same gutter.

As for "Sweet Sue," who cares what "religion" she chooses, no matter how nasty. It only becomes a care when people like her seek to interfere with other people's lives. And her cult has.

Why can't you cult people just go home and bake bread and get laid?

Are you okay? That's a serious question

The question is whether you are okay. You choose a shit religion and then try to wipe it across an entire country.

Got my answer, thanks.

I would love to attend those parties, but those parties don't happen where I'm from. And I really don't know much about their history anyway.

Then educate yourself and stop lashing out and making yourself rude to people. As I said. Bull in a china shop rude. The world has too much of that.

Be better.

Do you get up in the morning LOOKING for ways to get offended?

"Oh noes! He said something true about my religion! So rude!"

I don't give a shit if you're offended or not. Get over it.

People say rude things about my religion all year long, and since I purposely open up dialogue/debate, obviously this doesn't offend me. Again. If you WANT to celebrate people's religious holiday, but then make it a point to tell them how inauthentic you think it is, you're a boorish jerk. If you want to be a boorish jerk, that's on you.

Complains about people being rude. Then calls people boorish jerks because facts offend you. You're a hypocritical bitch. If you want to be a hypocritical bitch, that's on you.

Man A: "Hey, welcome, come on it!"

Man B: "Where's your fat unattractive wife?"

Now you tell me what's wrong with what Man B said? He was just stating facts, wasn't he? Or or some facts not to be said,and in fact, do some facts stated in certain situations make you a boorish jerk?

Because I say Man B was being a boorish jerk.

Man A: "The sky is blue"

Bitch B: "What?! You can't say that! It offends me personally for some stupid reason."

Man A: "What? Why would that offend you personally?"

Bitch B: "It just doeeessssss. It's almost like calling me fat and unattractive."

Man A: "Why the hell would you be personally offended by me stating that the sky is blue?"

Bitch B: "STOP SAYING THAT! It hurts my delicate sensibilities. You're only allowed to say things that don't hurt my delicate sensibilities. You boorish jerk."

Man A: "Well it's not my problem that you get offended by basic facts. These basic facts aren't even PERSONAL attacks."

Bitch B: "BOORISH JERK!!! BOORISH JERK!!! STOP HURTING MY FEELINGS!!! IT'S IMPORTANT TO BE POLITE!!! BOORISH JERK!"

Man A: "That's not really polite to call me a boorish jerk over and over. It's kind of hypocritical."

Happy holidays.

Then educate yourself and stop lashing out and making yourself rude to people. As I said. Bull in a china shop rude. The world has too much of that.

Be better.

People say rude things about my religion all year long, and since I purposely open up dialogue/debate, obviously this doesn't offend me. Again. If you WANT to celebrate people's religious holiday, but then make it a point to tell them how inauthentic you think it is, you're a boorish jerk. If you want to be a boorish jerk, that's on you.

Complains about people being rude. Then calls people boorish jerks because facts offend you. You're a hypocritical bitch. If you want to be a hypocritical bitch, that's on you.

Now you tell me what's wrong with what Man B said? He was just stating facts, wasn't he? Or or some facts not to be said,and in fact, do some facts stated in certain situations make you a boorish jerk?

Bitch B: "What?! You can't say that! It offends me personally for some stupid reason."

Bitch B: "It just doeeessssss. It's almost like calling me fat and unattractive."

Man A: "Why the hell would you be personally offended by me stating that the sky is blue?"

Bitch B: "STOP SAYING THAT! It hurts my delicate sensibilities. You're only allowed to say things that don't hurt my delicate sensibilities. You boorish jerk."

Man A: "Well it's not my problem that you get offended by basic facts. These basic facts aren't even PERSONAL attacks."

Bitch B: "BOORISH JERK!!! BOORISH JERK!!! STOP HURTING MY FEELINGS!!! IT'S IMPORTANT TO BE POLITE!!! BOORISH JERK!"

Man A: "That's not really polite to call me a boorish jerk over and over. It's kind of hypocritical."

Happy holidays.

You post like your 17...

Happy holidays.

You post like your 17...

You're*

Be better.

Happy holidays.

Okay then prove how equal-opportunity you are. Go to a forum with a bunch of Muslims and tell them you want to celebrate Eid. Wait til they tell you they don't care what you celebrate, then tell them all kinds of crap about the holiday, how inaccurate and invalid it is, how it is definitely not accurately tied to their religion and etc.

Does this strike you as unbearably rude? Of course it does. But people do it to Christians all the time.

Happy holidays.

Okay then prove how equal-opportunity you are. Go to a forum with a bunch of Muslims and tell them you want to celebrate Eid. Wait til they tell you they don't care what you celebrate, then tell them all kinds of crap about the holiday, how inaccurate and invalid it is, how it is definitely not accurately tied to their religion and etc.

Does this strike you as unbearably rude? Of course it does. But people do it to Christians all the time.

Very few things strike me as unbearably rude on the internet, lol.

It's hilarious how pissy you guys get over these basic facts. I've gone to Muslim message boards before. They usually just kick me for not being Muslim.

When did she make "lady"? Remember what she has allowed in her bed for intimate relations. Now she's a right-wing fairy princess. What is that old cliche: you can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear?

Hey Lysistrata. How do you like those Judgmental Puritan clothes...do they fit well? You like the black robes and the little caps that pull your hair really tight?

View attachment 232206

So you like your trashy "lady" and the guy whom she allows in her bed and in her body?

I'm not passing judgment on her. That's not my job. But obviously you think it's yours, because you love to pass judgment about who other women let into their body. You're one of the most judgmental people I have ever encountered online, and that's saying something. And I"m an evangelical Christian, honey.

Which makes you an idiot, honey. I know that you like the the orange whore and his chickie-wickie. But why should the rest of us care? If you are an "evangelical Christian," that's your problem. Deal with it. The problem with people in your sect is that your cult wants to involve the entire U.S. in your sect's particular meanderings. Millions of people do not want to be involved with your cult. So put your bonnet and prairie dress on and go forth, but leave the rest of Americans out of it. You could bake bread or make cheese or go have sex or something. The Amish and the Ultra-Orthodox Jews do it all the time. You behave as if you want a crown or title, or at least big applause.

Sad Snowflake response.

So you like your trashy "lady" and the guy whom she allows in her bed and in her body?

Michelle never let your god barry into her body - not that he ever wanted to. A turkey baster did the job, but as always little faggot Obama took credit after it was completed...
A turkey baster from an unrelated black man used on an unrelated black woman to produce window dressing.

I would expect that Barry donated. He had his boyfriend gather sperm from him for the artificial insemination.

[
What "betters"?

Melania Trump to start with.

Some cheap crap like the orange whore and his gold-digger?

Envy eats at you. What a petty and childish little tramp you are.

I worked for my money. She's laid on her back for her's. She let's the orange whore do "it" to her. They are both just cheap tramps who deserve each other.

:lol:

You're hyperventilating. You should breath into a bag - or put a plastic bag over your head....

Do you really live your life festering in this level of hatred and jealousy?

How pathetic you are.

Hatred? Maybe. I don't like my country being reduced to these dregs. I am happy that my own parents are not alive to see the country that they worked so hard to build be reduced to a disgusting shambles by a bunch of whores. Jealousy, no.

Yawn, you are brimming over with hatred because you didn't get your way. Hillary was supposed to win, and like most Communists, you won't accept the results of the election..

Like most dirtbag democrats, you honestly thought America was done, that Hillary would put an end to the Bill of Rights, put one more Marxist on the court and declare the Constitution unconstitutional. You bitterly hate America and are eating yourself alive that the nation survived.

Happy holidays.

You post like your 17...

That's a compliment, he is 11.

[
What "betters"?

Melania Trump to start with.

Some cheap crap like the orange whore and his gold-digger?

Envy eats at you. What a petty and childish little tramp you are.

I worked for my money. She's laid on her back for her's. She let's the orange whore do "it" to her. They are both just cheap tramps who deserve each other.

:lol:

You're hyperventilating. You should breath into a bag - or put a plastic bag over your head....

Do you really live your life festering in this level of hatred and jealousy?

How pathetic you are.

Hatred? Maybe. I don't like my country being reduced to these dregs. I am happy that my own parents are not alive to see the country that they worked so hard to build be reduced to a disgusting shambles by a bunch of whores. Jealousy, no.

Interesting this is America not France..

No?

That dress is a dead ringer for the angel costumes in every Sunday school performance of the Holy Night--all she needs is the tinsel halo.
hqdefault.jpg

That's amusing why didn't you say the same about her?

View attachment 232015

View attachment 232016
Jimmy Carter looks dumbfounded that his
Dunce Cap is being worn by someone other then him or his brother.

White House Christmas decorations draw comparisons to 'The Shining', 'Handmaid's Tale'

The decorations drew immediate comparisons to the "blood hallway" sequence in the iconic horror film "The Shining," as well as at least one scene in "The Handmaid's Tale

One of the things that the Democrat Bigots are absolutely the best at is hating.
They won’t take a break from hating even for Christmas.
BTW everyone already gets it.
The Left hates Christians.
You can stop your constant reminders.

View attachment 231568
Or the concept is inspired from the TV series 12 Monkeys.
I think it looks cool snd stylish and since the Romans (red) borrowed Dec 25th as the mask for Baal's birthday and devotion to the sun the color red is more appropriate since the tree decor celebration was from Baal worship.
View attachment 231574

First off, Baal is the Moon god. Secondly, Baal is Babylonian, not Roman. Baal is the deity from the Mesopotamian Parthenon who lived in the Phallic or "black stone" of the Kaaba. Muhammad destroyed all idols in the Kaaba EXCEPT the Phallic stone, which all Muslims bow to 5 times daily.

Get your facts straight.
Canaanites had 2 main deities Baal and "Shalem" (*not the original transliteration).
Baal was the Harvest God often associated with the sun, thus the sun symbol behind the cross was a Baal cross predating Christianity borrowing it. Shalem= the deity symboled by
the Moon is why if you look up Shalem the deity is symboled as the Evening Star(Night) and
Baal's son (morning star) called Day.
Jesus is deemed Lucifer the morning star
(rev 22:16) the one overturned by the Night which is the legend in the holy city becoming the
city of peace(Shalom). THINK REAL HARD:
who is the Shiloh (one who's right it is) who overturns and removes the fallen prophet(morning star)? This is why Evening Star if you look it up is Michael.
NIGHT overturns the day. Baal is associated as the sun god sustenance of their HARVEST.
THe overturning is of thus archaic baal worship masked by a compiled image of a man made from many myths and figures, hence given a new borrowed birthday (Baal's birthday.)

About Muslim tradition & the black stone:
1) Koran also recants the Jewish legend on YeruShalem in the "Al Isra"-when the "the NIGHT"
ascends in JOURNEY to Jerusalem there will be peace.
2)the tradition in Meca is for Focus and highlighting something to be remembered for as they were told "the time the secret would be revealed"- thst message given to them by top messenger Michael (the Night), the centerpiece of the mystery (meteor)has Silica the focus of what powers the mystery box "too come" a secret revealed in it's time to come and the 7(Sheva)times rotation around the building reveals "the name", which is also in the original transliteration of the true name we call Shalem or Shelim.
So basically they were given the first and last name of the HaSheva (redeemer) as even found first and last name in DAN 10:20-21 and Dan 12:1-4
:)

Last edited:
White House Christmas decorations draw comparisons to 'The Shining', 'Handmaid's Tale'

The decorations drew immediate comparisons to the "blood hallway" sequence in the iconic horror film "The Shining," as well as at least one scene in "The Handmaid's Tale

One of the things that the Democrat Bigots are absolutely the best at is hating.

View attachment 231568
I think it looks cool snd stylish and since the Romans (red) borrowed Dec 25th as the mask for Baal's birthday and devotion to the sun the color red is more appropriate since the tree decor celebration was from Baal worship.
View attachment 231574

First off, Baal is the Moon god. Secondly, Baal is Babylonian, not Roman. Baal is the deity from the Mesopotamian Parthenon who lived in the Phallic or "black stone" of the Kaaba. Muhammad destroyed all idols in the Kaaba EXCEPT the Phallic stone, which all Muslims bow to 5 times daily.

Get your facts straight.
Canaanites had 2 main deities Baal and "Shalem" (*not the original transliteration).
Baal was the Harvest God often associated with the sun, thus the sun symbol behind the cross was a Baal cross predating Christianity borrowing it. Shalem= the deity symboled by
the Moon is why if you look up Shalem the deity is symboled as the Evening Star(Night) and
(rev 22:16) the one overturned by the Night which is the legend in the holy city becoming the
who is the Shiloh (one who's right it is) who overturns and removes the fallen prophet(morning star)? This is why Evening Star if you look it up is Michael.
NIGHT overturns the day. Baal is associated as the sun god sustenance of their HARVEST.
THe overturning is of thus archaic baal worship masked by a compiled image of a man made from many myths and figures, hence given a new borrowed birthday (Baal's birthday.)

1) Koran also recants the Jewish legend on YeruShalem in the "Al Isra"-when the "the NIGHT"
2)the tradition in Meca is for Focus and highlighting something to be remembered for as they were told "the time the secret would be revealed"- thst message given to them by top messenger Michael (the Night), the centerpiece of the mystery (meteor)has Silica the focus of what powers the mystery box "too come" a secret revealed in it's time to come and the 7(Sheva)times rotation around the building reveals "the name", which is also in the original transliteration of the true name we call Shalem or Shelim.
So basically they were given the first and last name of the HaSheva (redeemer) as even found first and last name in DAN 10:20-21 and Dan 12:1-4

{Baʿal Hammon was worshipped in the Tyrian colony of Carthage as their supreme god. It is believed that this position developed in the 5th century bce following the severing of its ties to Tyre following the 480 bce Battle of Himera.[40] Like Hadad, Baʿal Hammon was a fertility god.[41] Inscriptions about Punic deities tend to be rather uninformative, though, and he has been variously identified as a moon god[citation needed] and as Dagan, the grain god.[42] Rather than the bull, Baʿal Hammon was associated with the ram and depicted with his horns. The archaeological record seems to bear out accusations in Roman sources that the Carthaginians burned their children as human sacrifices to him. He was worshipped as Baʿal Karnaim ("Lord of the Two Horns"), particularly at an open-air sanctuary at Jebel Bu Kornein ("Two-Horn Hill") across the bay from Carthage. His consort was the goddess Tanit.[43]}

Baal - Wikipedia

{
Baal as a deity
When applied to a deity, the word Baal retained its connotation of ownership, and was, therefore, usually qualified. The documents speak, for instance, of the Baal of Tyre, of Harran, of Tarsus, of Herman, of Lebanon of Tamar (a river south of Beirut), of heaven. Moreover, several Baals enjoyed special attributions: there was a Baal of the Covenant (Bá'ál Berîth (Judges 8:33; 9:4); cf. 'El Berîth (ibid., ix, 46); one of the flies (Bá'ál Zebub, 2 Kings 1:2, 3, 6, 16); there also probably was one of dance (Bá'ál Márqôd); perhaps one of medicine (Bá'ál Márphê), and so on. Among all the Semites, the word, under one form or another (Bá'ál in the West and South; Bel in Assyria; Bal, Bol, or Bel in Palmyra) constantly recurs to express the deity's lordship over the world or some part of it. Not were all the Baals — of different tribes, places, sanctuaries — necessarily conceived as identical; each one might have his own nature and his own name; the partly fish shaped Baal of Arvad was probably Dagon; the Baal of Lebanon, possible Cid "the hunter"; the Baal of Harran, the moon-god; whereas in several Sabean Minaean cities, and in many Chanaanite, Phoenician, or Palmyrene shrines, the sun was the Baal worshipped, although Hadad seems to have been the chief Baal among the Syrians. The diversity of the Old Testament intimates by speaking of Baalim, in the plural, and specifying the singular Baal either by the article or by the addition of another word.}

CATHOLIC ENCYCLOPEDIA: Baal, Baalim

View attachment 231568
View attachment 231574

Get your facts straight.

{Baʿal Hammon was worshipped in the Tyrian colony of Carthage as their supreme god. It is believed that this position developed in the 5th century bce following the severing of its ties to Tyre following the 480 bce Battle of Himera.[40] Like Hadad, Baʿal Hammon was a fertility god.[41] Inscriptions about Punic deities tend to be rather uninformative, though, and he has been variously identified as a moon god[citation needed] and as Dagan, the grain god.[42] Rather than the bull, Baʿal Hammon was associated with the ram and depicted with his horns. The archaeological record seems to bear out accusations in Roman sources that the Carthaginians burned their children as human sacrifices to him. He was worshipped as Baʿal Karnaim ("Lord of the Two Horns"), particularly at an open-air sanctuary at Jebel Bu Kornein ("Two-Horn Hill") across the bay from Carthage. His consort was the goddess Tanit.[43]}

Baal - Wikipedia

{
Baal as a deity
When applied to a deity, the word Baal retained its connotation of ownership, and was, therefore, usually qualified. The documents speak, for instance, of the Baal of Tyre, of Harran, of Tarsus, of Herman, of Lebanon of Tamar (a river south of Beirut), of heaven. Moreover, several Baals enjoyed special attributions: there was a Baal of the Covenant (Bá'ál Berîth (Judges 8:33; 9:4); cf. 'El Berîth (ibid., ix, 46); one of the flies (Bá'ál Zebub, 2 Kings 1:2, 3, 6, 16); there also probably was one of dance (Bá'ál Márqôd); perhaps one of medicine (Bá'ál Márphê), and so on. Among all the Semites, the word, under one form or another (Bá'ál in the West and South; Bel in Assyria; Bal, Bol, or Bel in Palmyra) constantly recurs to express the deity's lordship over the world or some part of it. Not were all the Baals — of different tribes, places, sanctuaries — necessarily conceived as identical; each one might have his own nature and his own name; the partly fish shaped Baal of Arvad was probably Dagon; the Baal of Lebanon, possible Cid "the hunter"; the Baal of Harran, the moon-god; whereas in several Sabean Minaean cities, and in many Chanaanite, Phoenician, or Palmyrene shrines, the sun was the Baal worshipped, although Hadad seems to have been the chief Baal among the Syrians. The diversity of the Old Testament intimates by speaking of Baalim, in the plural, and specifying the singular Baal either by the article or by the addition of another word.}

CATHOLIC ENCYCLOPEDIA: Baal, Baalim
You are confusing the Hebrew word Ba'al=lord /master
* which is used in front of deity's names* with Baal the Harvest god who's father Dagon was the Fishman god.
Dagon father of Baal, Baal the father of the Morning Star Jesus is claimed in Rev 22:16
Which is why
Father and son are 1 (in the same mythology) and thus the number of the beast; *Baal Jesus=666 in ASCll numerology used to secret numbers from names.

*JESUS BEING A PLAGIARIZATION OF BEL ((BAAL) Research
PREDATED ARCHEOLOGICAL TABLETS LIKE:
The Jesus death scene existed in Assyrian tablets found to be dated 700bc about the death and resurrection of Bel (Baal).
is described in a passion play in which:
(1) Bel is taken prisoner;
(2) Bel is tried in a great hall;
(3) Bel is smitten;
(4) Bel is led away to the Mount (a sacred grove on a
hilltop);
(5) with Bel are taken two malefactors, one of whom is
released;
(6) After Bel has gone to the Mount and is executed,
the city breaks into tumult;
(7) Bel's clothes are carried away;
(8.) Bel goes down into the Mount and disappears from
life;
(9) weeping women seek Bel at the Tomb;
(10) Bel is brought back to life.
So you see the morning star (jesus) and father baal are one in the same just a new mask to get jews to worship baal.
We did not take the bait, those that did were called fish.

Forum List

Back