Otis: From tropical storm to hurricane in 12 hours? Global warming update.

Conservative from Georgia

Diamond Member
Oct 24, 2018
Wildfires, quickly intensifying hurricanes. Droughts. Increasingly deadly rains.

Those skeptical of global warming, or pretending to be skeptical ignore these events, willfully or not. I don’t.
1698250528965.gif

Wildfires, quickly intensifying hurricanes. Droughts. Increasingly deadly rains.

Those skeptical of global warming, or pretending to be skeptical ignore these events, willfully or not. I don’t.
View attachment 848382
What's crazy is two tarantulas superglued to that girl's eyelids.

blink-hereformsminaj.gif

Last edited:

View attachment 848382
Deadly reigns will stop deadly rains

View attachment 848382
….and it’s only American High CO2 per capita to blame, right Freddo?

Is $76 trillion going to be enough?

It's definitely not "climate change" :rolleyes: but the crazy thing is, reportedly, Acapulco is pretty much destroyed… and although I don't know because I don't watch the idiot box, from what I've heard the msm hasn't been reporting on this that much.

I heard about it from Jeff Berwick (The Dollar Vigilante) on Odysee. He lives in Acapulco.

And this channel is talking about weather modification...

Forum List

Back