Oswald was the lone assassin...CASE CLOSED

Watch Jackie try to run away after she shoots JFK

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iU83R7rpXQY"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iU83R7rpXQY[/ame]

Damning evidence

JFK and Marilyn Monroe were known to be carrying out an affair

Monroe murdered Aug 5 1962
JFK murdered Nov 22 1963

Nobody bothers to question the wife?

Coverup? I think so

Last edited:
OK...someone's gotta say it. Bush did it!

funny that you say that because he DID have a major hand in the planning of the assassination with his long time friends LBJ and Nixon.Nobody ever has ever been able to refute these facts of his overwhelming involvement in this 2 hour video.

Last edited by a moderator:

funny that you say that because he DID have a major hand in the planning of the assassination with his long time friends LBJ and Nixon.Nobody ever has ever been able to refute these facts of his overwhelming involvement in this 2 hour video.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSakrYOpJ5s]JFK 2: The Bush Connection [newer release] - YouTube[/ame]

Wrong Bush

Prescott Bush - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSakrYOpJ5s]JFK 2: The Bush Connection [newer release] - YouTube[/ame]

Wrong Bush

Prescott Bush - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

That's even the wrong Bush.

Here We Go Round the Mulberry Bush - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

hey kid with the childish obsession over me and seven,i just found out from talking to seven here that your reply after my last post was you COPIED my fart joke,thanks for showing how pathetic you are,to try and be funny like me,you have to STEAL someone elses line,you cant even be original like me and make up your OWN stuff.

what a pathetic unoriginal loser you are.:lol::lol::lol::D:rofl: at least I come up with my OWN material.dont go and steal from others to TRY and be funny.what a sad and pathetic rat you are.

that being the best you can do,that clearly shows what a sad loser you are,having to steal and copy from someone else.:clap:

Last edited:
hey kid with the childish obsession over me and seven,i just found out from talking to seven here that your reply after my last post was you COPIED my fart joke,thanks for showing how pathetic you are,to try and be funny like me,you have to STEAL someone elses line,you cant even be original like me and make up your OWN stuff.

what a pathetic unoriginal loser you are.:lol::lol::lol::D:rofl: at least I come up with my OWN material.dont go and steal from others to TRY and be funny.what a sad and pathetic rat you are.

that being the best you can do,that clearly shows what a sad loser you are,having to steal and copy from someone else.:clap:

:rofl:

Nice try, Eddie. But we all know you don't have any of us on ignore.

:rofl:

The driver shot jfk...and ya it is funny.:cuckoo:

yep somehow these government agent trolls think its sooooo funny that the secret service killed jfk.:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

You're another cracked coconut whose every post is like a bad April Fool's Day joke. I keep thinking to myself, "He can't be serious. Oh, wait, he is. Hmmmm, I wonder what's on TV?"

Ya, because Oswald not shooting jfk is hilarious. What's more is no one's trying to prove the fake case against the patsy.:eusa_whistle:

you cant even be original like me

:lol: :lmao: :rofl:

Oh, wait, you're serious. Let me laugh even harder.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

If you're going to do it, do it right...

Before killer Bill Greer (THE DRIVER) shot jfk, he braked the limo to an almost complete stop. Notice the motorcycles and follow-up car suddenly stop.

[url]http://www.acorn.net/jfkplace/09/fp.back_issues/27th_Issue/59_1.html

1) Houston Chronicle Reporter Bo Byers (rode in White House Press Bus)---twice stated that the Presidential Limousine "almost came to a stop, a dead stop"; in fact, he has had nightmares about this. [C-SPAN, 11/20/93, "Journalists Remember The Kennedy Assassination"; see also the 1/94 "Fourth Decade": article by Sheldon Inkol];

2) ABC Reporter Bob Clark (rode in the National Press Pool Car)---Reported on the air that the limousine stopped on Elm Street during the shooting [WFAA/ ABC, 11/22/63];

3) UPI White House Reporter Merriman Smith (rode in the same car as Clark, above)---"The President's car, possibly as much as 150 or 200 yards ahead, seemed to falter briefly" [UPI story, 11/23/63, as reported in "Four Days", UPI, p. 32];

4) DPD motorcycle officer James W. Courson (one of two mid-motorcade motorcycles)--"The limousine came to a stop and Mrs. Kennedy was on the back. I noticed that as I came around the corner at Elm. Then the Secret Service agent [Clint Hill] helped push her back into the car, and the motorcade took off at a high rate of speed." ["No More Silence" by Larry Sneed (1998), p. 129];

5) DPD motorcycle officer Bobby Joe Dale (one of two rear mid-motorcade motorcycles)---"After the shots were fired, the whole motorcade came to a stop. I stood and looked through the plaza, noticed there was commotion, and saw people running around his [JFK's] car. It started to move, then it slowed again; that's when I saw Mrs. Kennedy coming back on the trunk and another guy [Clint Hill] pushing her back into the car." ["No More Silence" by Larry Sneed (1998), p. 134];

6) Clemon Earl Johnson---"You could see it [the limo] speed up and then stop, then speed up, and you could see it stop while they [sic; Clint Hill] threw Mrs. Kennedy back up in the car. Then they just left out of there like a bat of the eye and were just gone." ["No More Silence" by Larry Sneed (1998), p. 80];

10) DPD Earle Brown---" The first I noticed the [JFK's] car was when it stopped..after it made the turn and when the shots were fired, it stopped." [6 H 233];

Greer pressed on the brakes in the Muchmore film. The brake light illuminates. 59 EYEWITNESSES ARE CONFIRMED BY 2 VIDEOS showing Greer brake during his second turn to shoot the already wounded President.

killer-brakes_h_GIFSoupcom.gif

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrX8lsb2WTk]The Muchmore film suggests frames were removed from the Zapruder film - YouTube[/ame]

It took almost 47 years to prove Greer was jfk's real assassin. We now know the only one important thing Greer kept secret.

V. Palamara: Notes on Bill Greer

Greer retired in July 1966 after having undergone a stomach operation and Jackie Kennedy sent him a letter thanking him for being with the President until the end.
He said he "saw blood on Connally's shirt" and looked back only "one time", in direct contrast to the Zapruder film. He went on to say that he "didn't really see the President at all".
Said the Zapruder film "was proven legitimate".
Claimed to have not seen anyone on the triple overpass.
Regarding the assassination itself, Greer claimed that "we never stopped...there was no reason to stop...no need to stop." In regard to the direction of the shots, he said that "everyone was hit from the rear...my back was covered with it [debris from head shot]." When told that Connally has always insisted that he was hit with a different bullet than had hit JFK, Greer said "I feel that way, too. They [the Warren Commission] had lawyers working on it...these lawyers had already made up their mind". Greer also believed that the back wound [which he referred to as being in the "back of the shoulder"] did not go through and that that was also the first thought of the autopsy doctors in attendance.
Greer claimed he was "in the OPERATING ROOM at Parkland" [emphasis added] and stated that JFK's clothing "were in my custody from Parkland to Washington."
Greer denied that there was a hole in the limousine's windshield. He said there was only a "star"; a spidering crack.
Greer did not know why the photographers were out of their usual position in front of and close to JFK's limousine that fateful day in Dallas, but did not seem to regard this as suspicious.
Regarding agent Roy Kellerman, Greer said twice that he was "a very fine gentleman." Regarding President Kennedy, Greer said "He and I were pretty close friends. He treated me just wonderful."
Regarding William Manchester and his book "Death of a President", Greer said harshly "He's garbage...didn't like it at all", further commenting on Manchester's criticism concerning his age and reflexes behind the wheel [Greer thought that his experience was an advantage, coming from "years of experience" , and certainly not a disadvantage]. He went on to say that he thought that Jim Bishop's book ("The Day Kennedy Was Shot") was the best book of all regarding the events of November 22, 1963. (However, keep in mind that his comments were made in 1970)
Greer said, somewhat cryptically, "there's alot of things I know that no one else knows." (!)

Finally, Greer said that the Warren Commission closed up shop too soon and that "there might have been a conspiracy in another part of the country." [!!!]

[ame]http://www.amazon.co.uk/Reclaiming-History-Assassination-John-Kennedy/dp/0393045250[/ame]
Vincent Bugliosi's fake entrance wound is NOT where the huge exit wound was, is, and always will be, THE RIGHT REAR. It's his case to prove and he's failed totally and completely. He has NO REAR entry in Zapruder and cannot ignore this area because that's exactly where his fake entrance has to be. His fake entrance has to fit in the large hole on the rear. His FAKE BELIEF IS DEBUNKED by that simple fact.

over-right-eye_h_GIFSoupcom.gif

335gape.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0m_o2gxbsU]Mr Bean and the Christmas Turkey - YouTube[/ame]

7: "Repost. Delete. Repost. Delete. Repost. Do they believe me yet? Repost. Delete. Repost. Repost without deleting. Repost..."

Forum List

Back