Ossoff Goes into Run off With Handel in GA 6th dist

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
Read it and weep, libs, and Handel will win the run off, I bet.

Democrats, drop the Identity Politics and you have control back of US federal politics, but not till then.

Democrats, drop the Identity Politics and you have control back of US federal politics, but not till then.
They can't drop identity politics...it's all they've got.
That is what it is beginning to look like. They will destroy their own party before they drop their loser ideology.

It's not over yet.
The repubs are humiliated at any rate .. it's a big conservative district.
Most of Georgia is deep south, George Wallace country. They're right there with Alabama, Missouri, and the disgusting parts of Louisiana. Don't hold your breath for an Ossoff win.
You're right Ossoff will probably lose, but it will also probably be competitive.

It's not over yet.
The repubs are humiliated at any rate .. it's a big conservative district.

There were 11 republicans running dipshit.
Retired just said there were 12, get it together.
Keep thinking it is anything and everything else other than the world waking up to the long tired lies of the democrats and agenda pushed by the mainstream media.

That way you can stay the demented loser you are. I really don't know what you are going to do. Your pathetic victimology strategy no longer works. Since that is all you and the rest of you fucking robots have really ever had.....

Lol at you and lol at the fact that you still don't nor ever will get it.

Loser.

The question is will they fund Ossoff as much in the runoff as they did in Round 1.

Forum List

Back