Oscars comedy pandering thread....

OK now this is fucking retarded. Begging people to buy his daughters cookies????

Damn.....Mad Max is CLEANING HOUSE on awards!!!????

Seriously....what happened to Hollywood????

First....the Oscars had all white people.

Second....they're awarding 75% of the awards to a violent movie full of heavy metal and guns....and absolutely no political twist or faggotry!!??

Go Oscars hahaha!!!
No faggotry? What about the costumes of Mad Max?

Please god let the ratings be so bad they put oscar out of his misery.......There isnt a decent New yrs show anymore may as well destroy everything and be done with the whole lot of em

Anybody ask why Opah didnt churn out more material with her studio for black actors.....or why the other rich black actors dont do the same......gotta wait for whitey ..........who dont churn out much in the way of quality anymore either

Last edited:
They've had 3 musical acts.

1st one was a white queer singing the James Bond song
2nd some black dude
3rd is Lady Gaga
(For the record...damn all 3 can sing!!! All 3 of them have more actual TALENT than that entire room of actors)

I doubt Garth Brooks or Toby Keith or Metallica will be performing at the Oscars....ever.

The skits tonight, like the one with the three jap kids representing Price Waterhouse is sophomoric. These people are supposed to be creative. I've seen better skits at a PTA talent show.

Rock just lined up 3 CHILDREN on staged....young...7 or 8. 2 Asians and a Jewish kid. And he began making stereotype jokes about Asians and Jews. Like a racial mockery firing squad.

One of the most disgusting things I've seen libs do in a while.

Forum List

Back