Oscars comedy pandering thread....

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Anyone watching...post thoughts. It's turned almost into a satire or something. It's so obvious how hard they're trying to show and interview every black person within 2 miles of the building haha!!! Both the main preshow hosts are black. The main host Chris Rock is black of course.

I honestly could care less...but it's pure entertainment watching them pander and squirm to unwhiten this thing.

Will BLM rush the stage and take over the microphone? Please make it so. Lol. I hope Chris Rock tells the blacks to STFU. In the meantime will the USMB blacks boycott the Oscars?

Will BLM rush the stage and take over the microphone? Please make it so. Lol. I hope Chris Rock tells the blacks to STFU. In the meantime will the USMB blacks boycott the Oscars?

God I hope so. I have popcorn ready. The Libs have a small Army protecting them so probably not (definitely NOT a gun free zone at the Oscars).

All the white libs are ready for Chris Rock to lecture them. Uh hum silence white people. Prepare for the grand lecture.

So far we've gotten....

Blacks just want a chance
Blacks in the crowd are lucky they weren't killed by cops on the drive over (yeah they actually said that)
Hollywood whites ban blacks like fraternities do

That was the warmup.

The Oscars, the nuts giving awards to the nuts.

Who the hell cares what they think is good or bad, bunch of elitist assholes.

I watch anything else to spare me from that crap.

So far we've gotten....

Blacks just want a chance
Blacks in the crowd are lucky they weren't killed by cops on the drive over (yeah they actually said that)
Hollywood whites ban blacks like fraternities do

That was the warmup.

E-gads..........just as I figured, which is why I ain't watching it. Muppet mind mush.

Round 2 of Chris Rock.......more ripping white people.

Holy shit. Stacey Dash just came on stage.....the 2nd most beautiful black woman in the world behind Halle in my opinion....and almost NO ONE clapped!! So awkward. Why??? She took a job on FoxNews. Guess white Hollywood libs put political ideology above race. Even at the Oscars. Didn't even clap for this beautiful black woman.

2016-02-28-21-04-06--124084488.jpeg

Just awarded the transgender movie over far better mainstream ones. Yay queers!

Holy shit. Stacey Dash just came on stage.....the 2nd most beautiful black woman in the world behind Halle in my opinion....and almost NO ONE clapped!! So awkward. Why??? She took a job on FoxNews. Guess white Hollywood libs put political ideology above race. Even at the Oscars. Didn't even clap for this beautiful black woman.

View attachment 65215

I would love to know what her ass smells like. She is gorgeous

Holy shit. Stacey Dash just came on stage.....the 2nd most beautiful black woman in the world behind Halle in my opinion....and almost NO ONE clapped!! So awkward. Why??? She took a job on FoxNews. Guess white Hollywood libs put political ideology above race. Even at the Oscars. Didn't even clap for this beautiful black wo
View attachment 65215
This is the legacy of Barrack Hussein Obama. He destroyed the harmony between the races fostered during the Reagan administration.

Holy shit. Stacey Dash just came on stage.....the 2nd most beautiful black woman in the world behind Halle in my opinion....and almost NO ONE clapped!! So awkward. Why??? She took a job on FoxNews. Guess white Hollywood libs put political ideology above race. Even at the Oscars. Didn't even clap for this beautiful black wo
View attachment 65215
This is the legacy of Barrack Hussein Obama. He destroyed the harmony between the races fostered during the Reagan administration.

How he do that?

View attachment 65215

How he do that?

By not doing crapola for Blacks and then blaming something called 'white privilege' for their continued lot in life. Afterall, Obie was raised white.........:cheeky-smiley-018:..........

Oh we also got told it's science fiction to think whites are athletic like blacks and Rocky was less realistic than Star Wars because whites can't box.

Seriously. This shit is a joke.

Which award winner will Bucs blame for a police officer getting shot?

Oh we also got told it's science fiction to think whites are athletic like blacks and Rocky was less realistic than Star Wars because whites can't box.

Seriously. This shit is a joke.

I did LSD for a year back in the sixties........stop!.......I'm too old for flashbacks..........

Forum List

Back