Oscar winning movie about Islam

No surprise the piece of shit Jos also happens to adore Hitler. Here is a picture of Jos as a child

kozik-nazi-1000.jpg

Later in life jos became a movie star
neo-nazi.png

Jos today...still a nazi, still happily gay

2502279_f520.jpg

Whoa! Did you hack into Jos's hard drive? :clap2::clap2::clap2:

i was in county antrim in 1981...

Samidoun: Palestinian Prisoner Solidarity Network » 1981 Solidarity Message from Palestinian Prisoners to Irish Hunger Strikers

back in america, later, i happened to publically thank a young palesstinian woman for her people's support of mine and immediately encountered jews like you who could not understand my gratefulness and appreciation to this woman's people in a time that was very hard for me, and all of ireland. they attacked the young woman too.

the irish are pretty notorious for supporting other peoples struggles for freedom and autonomy. it is what we do. it is us. mise eire....and the irish never forget the kindnesses shown to us by so many, many people. we never forget to express our gratitude, each in our own way. every year, i send a cash envelope to the choctaw people for their generosity to the irish, even during their great time of need.

interestingly, the only people in ireland who support the state of israel are the same ones who throw bags of piss at the elementary school girls as they walk to holy cross school. one of their leaders, now exiled by his mates i think, was a fellah named johnny "mad dog' adair...i think he was in the shankill road bde UFF, a loyalist para military group. he would regularly take his english bulldog for a walk in west belfast with an israeli flag proudly draped around the dogs shoulders. the dog's name was hitler.

you want me to look the other way. too many people looked the other way and millions died in hitler's camps. i almost actually said "six million jews", it becomes so ingrained to forget the others. when you say "never again" it is exclusive to only jews. when i say never again it is incusive and my heart breaks for all victims of oppression and injustice, no matter who or where. in your attempts to exclude palestinians from compassion, you imagine the compassion felt for them excludes the innocent israeli victims and it doesn't one single bit, but it does direct the tone of the discussion.

i have answered you respectfully.
Seriously? You want everybody to believe that because you're "Irish" and Irish fight for causes, your reason for life the last decade (at least) has been posting Jew hate on politics of Israel boards across the Internet? Ya right. What makes you think your explanation was even plausible? Of all the causes it's the bogus Palestinian cause! Sure. Do you really think people are as stupid as you are, and don't realize you obviously have some type of affiliations or ties to Jew hating Muslims like yourself?

I respectfully say to all that...BULLSHIT

i merely answered a question that you asked. those who believe it may do so. it is the truth. it does not matter to me whether you believe it or not because you mean nothing to me other than you are a human being.

i do not hate jews because they are jews, nor do i like jews because they are jews...and i am not a jew hating muslim.

your entire post consists of, not disagreeing with me, but calling me a liar. you obviously do not know what "respectully" means. perhaps you are ill bred.

Yet in claiming that I called you a "baby killer" you proved, once again, that you are indeed an inveterate liar, NaziBoy.

Yeah.
You must think that nobody remembers your "****" and "jewboy" posts, Princess, but you're only fooling yourself.
Oh, and go fuck yourself.

what is clear to me that what people do not remember is the months of taunting using ethnic slurs and calling a young lady who was dead but had been gang raped a "drunk paddy slut" and had those doing the taunting for those many months been of any other ethnicity other than jewish, i may have chosen another name to call them. i just did not feel comfortable calling jewish posters "hunky" or "limey" or "taffy" or whatever term you would have me use to divert from the fact that it was exclusively jewish posters, with the exception of skit, who were throwing this corpse at me, as seems to be the wont recently.

Wah, wah, waaaaaaaah. :eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo:
Frankly, Bubba, your recent bogus claim that I had called you a "baby killer" or ever denigrated your Irish heritage or the Irish in general has rendered your words less than credible and your failure to repost anything of mine which supports that claim exposes you for the lying Nazi filth we both know you to be.Twisting the meaning of Hoss's words to suit your purpose was as low a shot as one self-professed vet could do to a fellow Christian vet and I will cut you no slack until you apologize to him.
Oh, and have a nice day waxing your kitchen floor, NaziBoy.

you have had enough posts removed. do not expect to engage me in such foolishness or think you can trick me into doing something that will get me kicked off the board. you are not that smart.

hoss is the one who, should he apologise without excuses, i will accept, he should never have dragged my name into it and he should not have allowed you and others to pile it on. he did speak out against it, but he could have spoken out stronger. i have spoken out without equivocation condemning your former friend (i think, if he is skit, as you claim) dreyfus.

don't cut me any slack at all. i wouldn't want any, nor do i need any, from cowards such as you. i had no idea what he meant, but he dragged my name into it and it sounded like i had been e-mailing skit(?) about baby killing. if you want to continue to pursue this course of action, fine. please keep in mind that i do have friends that are vets, "baby killers" as you may call them, and some are hurting as much as the friend i have previously mentioned. i may lose my patience with your cruel foolishness but will, instead, ust try to ignore you. you, of course, will regard that as some sort of victory on your part. so be it, but i am becoming very weary of this foolishness.

stop calling caturday "patty." it is a slur and denigrates the irish. he has told you that and i have told you that. it isn't your call, anymore than my arguing that "****" is not a slur because of the "zero" at ellis island. it is my call, and caturday's call, and any other irishman's call as to whether "patty" or "paddy" is a slur or not. we do not live by the dictates of a jew. we are irish. get over yourself.

what is clear to me that what people do not remember is the months of taunting using ethnic slurs and calling a young lady who was dead but had been gang raped a "drunk paddy slut" and had those doing the taunting for those many months been of any other ethnicity other than jewish, i may have chosen another name to call them. i just did not feel comfortable calling jewish posters "hunky" or "limey" or "taffy" or whatever term you would have me use to divert from the fact that it was exclusively jewish posters, with the exception of skit, who were throwing this corpse at me, as seems to be the wont recently.

Frankly, Bubba, your recent bogus claim that I had called you a "baby killer" or ever denigrated your Irish heritage or the Irish in general has rendered your words less than credible and your failure to repost anything of mine which supports that claim exposes you for the lying Nazi filth we both know you to be.Twisting the meaning of Hoss's words to suit your purpose was as low a shot as one self-professed vet could do to a fellow Christian vet and I will cut you no slack until you apologize to him.

you have had enough posts removed. do not expect to engage me in such foolishness or think you can trick me into doing something that will get me kicked off the board. you are not that smart.

hoss is the one who, should he apologise without excuses, i will accept, he should never have dragged my name into it and he should not have allowed you and others to pile it on. he did speak out against it, but he could have spoken out stronger. i have spoken out without equivocation condemning your former friend (i think, if he is skit, as you claim) dreyfus.

don't cut me any slack at all. i wouldn't want any, nor do i need any, from cowards such as you. i had no idea what he meant, but he dragged my name into it and it sounded like i had been e-mailing skit(?) about baby killing. if you want to continue to pursue this course of action, fine. please keep in mind that i do have friends that are vets, "baby killers" as you may call them, and some are hurting as much as the friend i have previously mentioned. i may lose my patience with your cruel foolishness but will, instead, ust try to ignore you. you, of course, will regard that as some sort of victory on your part. so be it, but i am becoming very weary of this foolishness.

stop calling caturday "patty." it is a slur and denigrates the irish. he has told you that and i have told you that. it isn't your call, anymore than my arguing that "****" is not a slur because of the "zero" at ellis island. it is my call, and caturday's call, and any other irishman's call as to whether "patty" or "paddy" is a slur or not. we do not live by the dictates of a jew. we are irish. get over yourself.
Seal, I have apologized to you twice. For the third time (as required), I apologize. Let that end the matter.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos

I'm sorry for what you had to go thru.

I have never had a post removed from this board, NaziBoy, and I have no desire to have anyone kicked off this board. Believe it or not, my world does not revolve around you, Princess.
"People" like you enable people like me to expose the nature and character of "people" like you but you are correct about one thing ... I'm not all that smart but consider what that makes you, you ignorant Nazi slug.
"Think of how stupid the average person is and then realize that half of them are stupider than that." - George Carlin :clap2::clap2::clap2:

Seriously? You want everybody to believe that because you're "Irish" and Irish fight for causes, your reason for life the last decade (at least) has been posting Jew hate on politics of Israel boards across the Internet? Ya right. What makes you think your explanation was even plausible? Of all the causes it's the bogus Palestinian cause! Sure. Do you really think people are as stupid as you are, and don't realize you obviously have some type of affiliations or ties to Jew hating Muslims like yourself?

I respectfully say to all that...BULLSHIT

i merely answered a question that you asked. those who believe it may do so. it is the truth. it does not matter to me whether you believe it or not because you mean nothing to me other than you are a human being.

i do not hate jews because they are jews, nor do i like jews because they are jews...and i am not a jew hating muslim.

your entire post consists of, not disagreeing with me, but calling me a liar. you obviously do not know what "respectully" means. perhaps you are ill bred.

Yet in claiming that I called you a "baby killer" you proved, once again, that you are indeed an inveterate liar, NaziBoy.

i wonder, if at anytime, ol' marg will invoke godwin's law here, the none she so enthusiastically suggested i adhere to, even though she backed off considerably when i said "no prob."

you have called me a "baby killer" in the past and allow it to continue in the present. if it were not for your friendship with hoss, you would be all over it again big time. the sad part is, he knows that to be true and still considers you his friend.

you are a coward who has never risked anything and you wallow in your own self pity. as much as being called a "baby killer" hurts and is unfair, at least i was in the game and not afraid to play, and i am not talking about war, i am talking about life.

Last edited:

don't cut me any slack at all. i wouldn't want any, nor do i need any, from cowards such as you. i had no idea what he meant, but he dragged my name into it and it sounded like i had been e-mailing skit(?) about baby killing. if you want to continue to pursue this course of action, fine. please keep in mind that i do have friends that are vets, "baby killers" as you may call them, and some are hurting as much as the friend i have previously mentioned. i may lose my patience with your cruel foolishness but will, instead, just try to ignore you. you, of course, will regard that as some sort of victory on your part. so be it, but i am becoming very weary of this foolishness.

I'm sorry for what you had to go thru.

thank you. that helps. i was just caught off guard by a lot of unexpected things at once. i am usually better prepared but had some safety net failures.i am sure i will be OK. i know how my head works. thanks again.

Once again for the terninally dense Seal:
I have never referred to anyone as "baby killer" and your incessant whining and lying in this matter smacks of opportunism ... your desire to spray-shot anyone who has ever confronted your silly Nazi ways.
Your pain may be real (it sounds real but then look how you easily you were sucked in by Skit's latest BS) but it does not give you the right to maliciously and dishonestly dump on everyone. You once stood up as a man, you should try to do it again.

Seal, I have apologized to you twice. For the third time (as required), I apologize. Let that end the matter.

i accept your apology. again, i apologise for my comments about the cav.

You da man! :clap2::clap2::clap2: The decision to accept or continue his rage is completely on Seal.

Once again for the terninally dense Seal:
I have never referred to anyone as "baby killer" and your incessant whining and lying in this matter smacks of opportunism ... your desire to spray-shot anyone who has ever confronted your silly Nazi ways.
Your pain may be real (it sounds real but then look how you easily you were sucked in by Skit's latest BS) but it does not give you the right to maliciously and dishonestly dump on everyone. You once stood up as a man, you should try to do it again.

shut the fuck up.

You da man! :clap2::clap2::clap2: The decision to accept or continue his rage is completely on Seal.

shut the fuck up and butt out.

OMG! You did it Seal. You sent ME a reply & didn't just run & hide & piss in your pants. You see Seal, I was right. You can beat your poochie problem if you listen to me. Well done Seal. So nice to know that now when I call for, you will be here, right Seal? We shall see.

Whoa Now. As you know Seal, I have always cared about you & your poochie problem. Is it not true that your poochie problem with me started because of you acting with me like you are now acting with Hoss & Roudy? Be careful Seal, I am running out on disposable diapers to send you.

ya know, ol' buddy. i am getting to the age where bowel regularity is important, so why should we fuck up a routine. i know you are having problems with your various zionist investments due to BDS and think you can make up for it by pushing your incontinance products and such, but i am fine. in the absense of the sun city shit receptacle, TC, (who may actually make the guiness book of fame next year for his unique ability to pack fudge on both ends of the spectrum...the packer...lolol) i have adjusted quite well and whenever i need to take a healthy dump, i will simply look for your eager throat instead and crap down it.

you still pluggin' that V.C. gap, by the way? that was just low, man.

i wonder, if at anytime, ol' marg will invoke godwin's law here, the none she so enthusiastically suggested i adhere to, even though she backed off considerably when i said "no prob."

you have called me a "baby killer" in the past and allow it to continue in the present. if it were not for your friendship with hoss, you would be all over it again big time. the sad part is, he knows that to be true and still considers you his friend.

you are a coward who has never risked anything and you wallow in your own self pity. as much as being called a "baby killer" hurts and is unfair, at least i was in the game and not afraid to play, and i am not talking about war, i am talking about life.

I have done no such thing and your inability to repost anything of mine in which I refer to anyone as "baby killer" is all the proof you should need. Hell, I don't even refer to the Arab terror-rats as "baby killer," you lying Nazi slimeball.
As for me wallowing in self-pity, just consider that I need my housekeeper to insure my kitchen floor is clean.
There is no greater self-pity than that which you engaged in the past two days.
Stand up and be a man, Princess.

i accept your apology. again, i apologise for my comments about the cav.

Well, well, well. You are human! I now consider the matter closed. Any further conversation in this matter will have to be started by you.

I have done no such thing and your inability to repost anything of mine in which I refer to anyone as "baby killer" is all the proof you should need. Hell, I don't even refer to the Arab terror-rats as "baby killer," you lying Nazi slimeball.
As for me wallowing in self-pity, just consider that I need my housekeeper to insure my kitchen floor is clean.
There is no greater self-pity than that which you engaged in the past two days.
Stand up and be a man, Princess.

do you really want to re-open this whole thing or do you just want to shut the fuck up?

"With a knick knack Patty Whack give your dog a bone, this old man came rolling home." Hey Seal what's a Patty Whack?

"With a knick knack Patty Whack give your dog a bone, this old man came rolling home." Hey Seal what's a Patty Whack?

It is an ethnic slur used by the English to advocate doing violence to the Irish. Now you have been told please don't use it again !!!

Forum List

Back