Osama Bin Laden Admits Responsibility For 9/11

Osama Bin Laden Admits He Did 9/11

http://www.foxnews.com/story/2004/10/30/bin-laden-claims-responsibility-for-11.html

He admitted it in an interview with a journalist.

this bush dupe is referring to this fake Bin Laden who looks nothing like the real Bin Laden.:rolleyes:

the REAL Bin Laden in this pic in this link below looks hardly anything like the one in that video.:rolleyes: he admiitted the attack,oh REALLY?:uhoh3::cuckoo:

We bring to the attention of our readers the following text of Osama bin Laden’s interview with Ummat, a Pakistani daily, published in Karachi on September 28, 2001. It was translated into English by the BBC World Monitoring Service and made public on September 29, 2001.

Osama bin Laden categorically denies his involvement in the 9/11 attacks. Bin Laden’s statements in this interview are markedly different from those made in the alleged Osama video tapes.

https://www.globalresearch.ca/interview-with-osama-bin-laden-denies-his-involvement-in-9-11/24697
I have already said that I am not involved in the 11 September attacks in the United States. As a Muslim, I try my best to avoid telling a lie. I had no knowledge of these attacks, nor do I consider the killing of innocent women, children, and other humans as an appreciable act. Islam strictly forbids causing harm to innocent women, children, and other people.

Such a practice is forbidden ever in the course of a battle. It is the United States, which is perpetrating every maltreatment on women, children, and common people of other faiths, particularly the followers of Islam. All that is going on in Palestine for the last 11 months is sufficient to call the wrath of God upon the United States and Israel.

Last edited:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/2004/10/30/bin-laden-claims-responsibility-for-11.html

Was anyone in doubt that he was the orchestrator of that attack?

sure for a fairy tale fiction it works for him being behind the attacks.:cuckoo:
How well did it work? It got him killed.

Nobody has denied that,just that he was behind the 9/11 attacks. as i just proved,he was not. oh and he was not killed under the Obama administration like the CIA media has said he was,he was killed during the Bush administration just as Dale said two months after the attacks.

Was anyone in doubt that he was the orchestrator of that attack?

sure for a fairy tale fiction it works for him being behind the attacks.:cuckoo:
How well did it work? It got him killed.

Nobody has denied that,just that he was behind the 9/11 attacks. as i just proved,he was not. oh and he was not killed under the Obama administration like the CIA media has said he was,he was killed during the Bush administration just as Dale said two months after the attacks.
as i just proved

Excuse me? What the hell did you post that was probative of anything having to do with O. bin Laden having been behind the 9/11 calamities and that wasn't already public knowledge?
Was O. bin Laden the sole instigator of the 9/11 attacks? Were they the result of his alone or his and other highly placed Al Qaeda leaders? The answers to those questions yield a distinction with no substantive difference. Al Qaeda was behind the attack. O. bin Laden was the leader of Al Qaeda. That makes him responsible for the attacks. And guess what? Unless you are one of the people noted on pages xi, xii and xiv of the 9/11 Commission Report, you are not the person who proved that to be so.

Nobody has denied that,just that he was behind the 9/11 attacks.

Why are you, by attempting to substantively engage with them, dignifying the mad musings of stark raving nitwits, "conspiracy theorists" and provocateurs? Such folks are a waste of skin and time. They don't deserve so much as the time of day, let alone one's time to interact with them in any substantive way, from anyone who's endeavored to perform rigorous and sound inquiry into a given important matter.

There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."
-- Isaac Asimov​

Forum List

Back